剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
Right, of course, to protect our clients.
同时保护我们不受客户伤害
And to protect us from our clients,
但你打了那通电♥话♥
but you made that call.
你丢掉了盾牌
You dropped your shield,
现在你欠这些人
and now you owe these people.
戴安娜 我从来不想让律所陷入...
Listen, Diana, I never meant to put the firm in any--
客户很快会联♥系♥你
The client will call you shortly.
从我经验来看 不管他们叫你做什么
I can tell you from experience that whatever they ask you to do...
都不会令人愉快
will not be pleasant.
我也不想知道
And I never want to know about it.
明白吗
Understand?
靠 我是准备早到的
Oh, fuck, I was gonna be early.
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
卡茜姑妈
Aunt Cassie!
不是吧
Oh, no!
过来
Come here!
天呐 你们块头好大
Oh, my God, you're so big!
发生了什么 你们去了哪里
What happened? Where have you been?
-嗨 老哥 -嗨
- Hi, bro-bro. - Hi.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - Yes, you too.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm a little bit late.
没事
Oh, that's okay.
-不必担心 -我的天
- Ah, don't worry about it. - Oh, my goodness,
你们想我的程度跟我想你们的一样吗
Did you miss me as much as I missed you?
过来 抱着我 不要放手
Come here. Hug me. Don't let me go.
爸爸 能给我们买♥♥一个吗
Dad, can we have one?
不行
Ah, I don't think so.
我给你们买♥♥
Oh, let--let me get one for you.
卡茜姑妈给你们买♥♥礼物
Auntie Cassie will get you a little gift.
不 这无关
Oh, no, it's not--
谁买♥♥不是重点 只是
it's not about who buys it. It's just--
我们在试图教她们
we're trying to teach them
不是因为你想要某样东西你就需要它们
you don't need something just 'cause you want it, right?
我们觉得从长远来看这对她们有好处
We think it'll be good for them in the long run,
但是并不轻松
but it ain't easy.
是的 因为记得吗 今天的礼物是
No, 'cause, guys, remember, the gift today
还记得吗
is... Remember?
是我们能齐聚于此的经历
Is the experience of being here together.
这对小孩子来说真是一份很有存在主义的礼物
That's a pretty existential gift for little kids.
你好抠
Ooh, you're so mean.
你们相信这些小鱼吗
Can you believe all those fishies, guys?
内特
下午3点起飞 别迟到
-特别棒 -是的
- It's so nice. - It is.
-好美 -对吗
- They're beautiful. - Aren't they?
稍等
Oh, hold on, one second.
你们别乱走 好吗
You guys sit right there, okay?
梅根
Hey, Megan.
你在啊 抱歉
You're there. Hey, sorry about that.
听着 我刚在想你和内特
Listen, I was thinking about you and Nate,
并不是那种想 但是
not you and Nate, but, um...
你为什么要问那些私人航线的事
why do you need that info on those private routes?
我不能说
Yeah, I can't really talk about that.
有点私人 所以
It's a little bit personal, so...
如果你是要跳槽
If it means that you're shifting over
你就不能再陪我竞拍了 会影响我的
and you're not gonna be my bid buddy anymore, it affects me.
我懂 我懂你意思 真的
Listen, I get it. I hear you. I totally do.
但我现在没空聊
But I cannot talk about this right now.
我在看管我侄女
I'm actually watching my nieces.
龙从小溪中腾飞 谢谢
姑娘们
Girls?
麻雅 伊芙
Maya, Eve?
姑娘们哪去了 刚才还在的
Where did the girls go? They were here two seconds ago.
小孩总是为了获得关注而跑掉
Kids are always running off for attention.
我记得小时候
I remember when I was little,
邻居家的女孩达芙妮
this neighborhood girl Daphne
在超♥市♥里跑掉了 她妈妈惊慌失措
ran off in a supermarket, and her mother freaked out and--
不对 这例子不恰当 因为达芙妮是真的被绑♥架♥了
no, that's a bad example because Daphne actually was kidnapped.
你能相信他们在长岛高速旁
Can you believe that they found her body
发现了她的尸体吗
by the Long Island Expressway?
姑娘们
Girls?
深呼吸
Just breathe.
天呐
Oh, my--
姑娘们 你们吓死我了
girls, you scared me half to death.
不能再这么对我
You cannot do that to me ever, ever again.
听到没
Do you hear me?
我的天
Oh, my God.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了
Oh, what--
-一切可好 -是的
- is everything all right? - Yeah!
-你没事吧 -我们继续逛吧
- You okay? - Let's, um--let's keep going.
-好的 -走吧
- Uh, okay. - Come on!
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
我们继续去逛
Okay, let's keep going.
我们看了鲨鱼
Well, we saw the sharks.
这些鲸鱼多少钱
How much are these whales?
姑娘们 听着
Girls, girls, listen,
我不能不给你们买♥♥纪念品
I could not let you guys leave New York
就离开纽约
without a little souvenir from your auntie, okay?
转过去
Turn around.
我要把鲸鱼放到你的书包里 别看
I'm putting these in your backpack. Shh, don't look!
这会是我们的小秘密 懂吗
This is going to be our little secret, okay?
-谢谢 -我好爱你们
- Thank you. - I love you both so much.
好了 牵着我 我们走
All right, hold hands. Let's go.
记住是秘密哦
Secret, secret.
你能看着她们吗 我想跟卡茜谈谈
Will you watch the girls? I want to talk to Cassie.
公♥寓♥是怎么回事
Hey, so what's the deal with the apartment?
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
天 这又不是丹佛
Oh, God, this isn't Denver, okay?
我们只有在
We only call the police
被斩首之类的情况下才会报♥警♥
if we're getting, like, decapitated or something.
-那你就不会报♥警♥ -仅此而已
- Oh, well, then you wouldn't call them. - That's all.
-是的 -不然就太傻了
- No. - That'd be dumb.
别报♥警♥
Don't call the police.
我完全没事 我住在安妮家
I'm totally fine. I'm staying with Annie.
我会换锁 你不必担心
I'm getting the locks changed. You don't have to worry.
-好的 -我发誓 没什么的
- Oh, okay. - I swear, it was no big deal.
你想跟我们回酒店
Do you want to come back to the hotel,
在晚饭前陪我们消磨时间
kill time with us until dinner?
天 我也想去
Oh, God, I would love to.
但我还有些工作要忙
I have to go do this stupid work thing, but--
当然
Oh, no, of course.
-今天玩得很开心 -是啊
- This was so much fun. - It was.
-我的天 -谢谢你抽空来
- Oh, my God. - Thanks for making the time.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
-你今天也玩得很开心 -是的
- You had fun today, too. - I did.
我看到了 你有大笑
I saw. You were laughing.
-一点点而已 -你笑了很多
- A little bit. - You were smiling a lot.
-爱你 -晚饭见 等不及了
- Love you-- - I'll see you at dinner. I can't wait for dinner, okay?
-好的 好的 -好
- Okay. Okay. - Okay.
你迟到了
You're late.
左边是厨房♥和卫生间
Galley and lav left.
前面是我的僚机 豪伊
Up front's my wingman, Howie.
好多 你要我
Okay. So you want me to,
做点酒什么的吗
like, I don't know, duty-wise, make drinks,
你需要什么
or what do you want?
旅客名单上的人都到了
Well, everyone on the manifest is here already.
你只需做好飞行前的准备 系好安全带 就可以起飞
So just do your preflight and buckle in, and we can go.
一个人都还没到
There's no-- no one here yet.
我说了我不知道他们是如何还没倒闭的
I said I don't know how they stay in business,
但我也不想知道
and I don't want to know.
所以我有看到全部八名乘客 对吗 豪伊
So I see all eight passengers, don't you, Howie?
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表