剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
安妮 安妮
Annie, Annie--
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨 亲爱的
- Hi, honey. - Hi, sweetie.
工作怎么样
How was work?
听着 帮我个忙
Listen, um, do me a favor.
从现在起 不要再用我笔记本上易趣网
From now on, no eBay with my laptop, all right?
我在忙一件事
I'm trying to work on this thing.
现在变得好慢
It's just gotten ridiculously slow,
-我觉得可能中毒了 -是吗
- and I think it probably has a virus and-- - Really?
嗯 这...
Yeah, it's...
那你或许该跟你儿子谈谈 比尔
Well, then maybe you should speak to your son about that, Bill.
为什么
Why?
你知道我看到他在电脑上看什么吗
Do you know what I saw him watching on that?
-是吗 -色情片
- What? - Porn,
超级生动的色情片
highly graphic porn.
怎么可能
What? No.
-当然可能 -拜托
- Yes! - Come on,
他还这么小 都不知道那是什么
he's not even old enough to know what that even is.
天 他15岁了
Oh, God, he's 15.
他已经至少看了五年的色情片了
He's been watching porn for at least 5 years now.
如果不是他
And if it wasn't him,
那就意味着有别人
that means someone else
用浏览器打开了那个色♥情♥网♥站♥
left that browser open on that porno site.
那我就一定要
Well, then I will definitely...
跟伊莱谈谈了
Talk to Eli.
过来 坏小孩 过来
Come here, my bad boy. Come here.
伊莱 你在哪
Eli, where are you?
你好啊
Oh, hello!
你迟到了几分钟
You are a few minutes late.
以后要注意了
You're gonna have to work on that.
我的天 冷静 就一杯而已
Oh, my God, calm down. It's one drink.
瑞克和姑娘们呢
Where's Rick and the girls?
他们回酒店了
They're back at the hotel.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
没事吧
Everything okay?
我
I'm s--
抱歉 你是生气我给我侄女买♥♥了礼物吗
I'm sorry. Are you mad that I bought a gift for my nieces?
你有听到我跟她们说不能要吗
Well, did you hear me tell them no?
我们谈过了 对吗
We did talk about it, right?
-老天 是的 -谈还是没谈
- Jesus, yes. - I mean, yes or no?
谈了 我以为不是什么大事
Yes! I didn't think it was that big of a deal.
只是你觉得
It's just you think
卡茜姑妈可以乘着她的魔法雨伞过来
Aunt Cassie can just fly in on her magic umbrella one day a year,
打破所有规矩 且不会有后果
break all the rules, there are no consequences.
拜托
Okay, come on,
你不觉得你有点反应过激了吗
don't you think you're overreacting a little?
我同事在大热天的时候
I mean, my coworker lets her kid ride
让她孩子坐在车子前面
on the front of her car when it's hot out.
那人该被逮捕
Well, that person should be arrested.
没错 所以别对我发气
Totally. So don't go crazy on me.
这是毛绒玩具 拜托
It's stuffed animals, come on.
不 那是你叫我孩子向我隐瞒的秘密
No, it's a secret that you asked my kids to keep from me.
我以为这是我送给我侄女们的小礼物
You know, I thought this would be a nice little gift for my nieces.
你觉得我不懂 是吗
You think I don't get it, do you?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你和爸爸有你们的密♥码♥和友谊
You and Dad had your secret little codes and your friendship.
那让你觉得特别 而我
It made you feel special, and I...
但是让我的孩子少爱我一点
but making my kids like me less
不会让她们更爱你
isn't going to make them love you more.
行 你想要爱 你应该
All right, you want love, you should...
养只狗
just probably get a dog.
你 这真是
Wow, you are-- that is--
你总是想把我说成是坏人 太荒谬了
you're always out to make me the bad guy--it's crazy.
真可悲 因为我今天觉得跟你很亲近
I mean, it's so sad 'cause I felt so close to you today.
你喝醉了出现
You showed up drunk,
一股漱口水的味道
smelling of mouthwash
不是酒精的味道 但是
instead of liquor, but, you know...
爸爸以前也老是这样
Dad used to pull the same shit.
他做得更好
Oh, he did it better.
你逗我吗 我靠
Are you kidding me? Fuck that.
我今天没醉
I wasn't drunk today.
再说 你每次生气了
Plus, you throw drinking one vodka in my face
就指责我喝一杯伏特加
every time you're a little mad.
我现在已经免疫了
So I'm kind of immune to it by now.
一杯吗 旁边的杯子是什么
One drink, when the other glass is sitting right there.
天 你为了表达你的观点歪曲我说的一切
God, you twist everything I say to make your fucking point.
巴克利
你在干什么 碎心人
卡茜 你今天在水族馆的时候喝醉了吗
Cassie, were you drunk at the aquarium today?
-知道吗 这真是 -该死
- You know what? that is such a-- - Shit.
我的天 我很抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sor--so--
知道吗 去死吧
You know what? Fuck that.
对你来说人人都是醉的
Everyone is drunk to you.
你好 请二位声音小点
Hi, I am gonna have to ask you two to keep your voices down,
-不然就请出去谈 -好的
- or you can take your conversation outside. - Okay.
抱歉 我们说完了
I'm sorry. We're done.
我会把酒钱付了
Yeah, I'm going to cover the drinks, okay?
给 这应该能支付这瓶酒了
Here, this should cover the--the bottle
你肯定会拿上回家的
that I'm sure you're gonna get on the way home.
大卫
Davey.
我们谈话谈到一半你就走人吗
Hey, you just leave right in the middle of a conversation?
谈话
Conversation?
刚才是谈话吗
Is that what that was?
多谢你的建议 爸爸
Well, thanks for the advice, Dad.
我的天 不要把什么事都扯上爸爸
Oh, my God. Jesus, stop making everything about Dad.
那也许你该停止跟他一样的行为
God, well, maybe you should stop acting like him.
你跟他之间有很多问题
You have so many fucking issues with him
但你却老是对我发泄
that you just keep throwing on top of me.
爸爸喝醉酒 然后当着我的面
What, Dad drunk and referring to you
说你是他从未有过的儿子
as the son he never had right in front of me,
而你坐在一旁大笑
while you're sitting there laughing,
喝着他的啤酒
sitting with him, drinking his goddamn beers?
你觉得我是什么感受
How do you think that made me feel, huh?
大卫 对不起
Davey, I'm--I'm sorry.
我不知道这...
I didn't know that was--
我不知道有这事 我不记得了
I didn't know that happened. I don't remember that.
连今天发生了什么都不记得的人
Well, history lesson from someone who can't even remember
还要教我历史课 行吧
how today went, so.
你难道不觉得如果我知道发生了那事
Don't you think if I knew that happened,
我肯定会站在你这边吗
I would have obviously been on your side?
你刚改写了我们的童年
You just have rewritten our childhood--
说成了美好的童话故事 不是吗
neat little storybook, haven't you?
爸爸很棒
Dad's great,
我只是个有强迫症的混♥蛋♥ 毫无缘由
and I'm just an OCD asshole, no reason at all.
那我有改写
Hey, did I rewrite the part
你18岁时抛下我的那部分吗
where you abandoned me when you were 18?
你一走了之 我无依无靠
You left. I had nobody.
-没有 这点你说得对 -嗯
- No, you got that right. - Yeah.
我用最快速度逃离了那里
I got out of there as fast as I could.
没错
Yeah, you did.
你觉得我是什么感受
How do you think that made me feel?
我...我做不到
I ca--I can't.
我...我不知道你遭遇了那件事
I-I'm so--I didn't know that that happened to you.
我真的一点都不记得了 我不...
I don't remember any of that. I don't--
你选择用那种方式来记住事情 我很遗憾
I'm sorry that you choose to remember things that way...
因为我还抱有幻想 以为你终于能
'Cause I had hoped that you'd finally see things
看清事情的原貌了
the way they really were.
我爱你 但是...
I love you, but...
可能我也是在自欺欺人吧
Maybe I was just lying to myself, too.
你没问题
You got this.
呼吸就好
Just breathe.
让她赢
Let her win.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表