剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
也许你不该这么情绪化 是吗
Maybe you shouldn't be so emotional, is that it?
接下来你是不是要叫我多微笑
You gonna tell me to smile more next?
我为你做了那么多
You know, I did so much for you,
你却找了个傻♥逼♥到我车上来杀我
and you hired some total fuck-up to kill me in my car?
讲道理 我没具体说他该在哪动手
Let's be fair, I didn't specify where he should do it.
不是吧 维克多
Really, Victor?
你在拿到钱之前就让人杀了亚历克斯
You had Alex killed before you got the money?
说来有趣
Funny story.
我也是听别人说的 但显然
I'd only got a secondhand report, but apparently...
你好 睡美人
Hello, Sleeping Beauty.
找金发女吗
What, the blond?
她蹒跚着出去了
Yeah, you know, she stumbled out of here.
睡在了长凳上
Just fell asleep on a bench.
但我留下了她的唇膏 这样我就能尝到了
But I kept her lip gloss so I could taste it.
接下来我会这么做
Here's what's gonna happen.
我会拿开我的手
I'm gonna move my hand,
你要告诉我
and you're gonna tell me
你把账户和密♥码♥写在了哪里 懂吗
where you've written down the accounts and encryptions, yeah?
好
All right.
账号♥在一本书里
The account numbers are in a book.
在沙发上
It's--it's on the couch.
枕头下面
It's underneath one of the pillows.
很好
Great.
看 并不难吧
You see, that wasn't too hard now, was it?
好了
All right.
骗到你了 对吗
Fooled you, didn't I?
不 不
No, no!
菲利克斯应该
Feliks should have waited
在把东西拿到手后再动手的
until he had everything in hand,
但你知道找个好帮手有多难
but you know how hard it is to find good help.
好了 跪下
Okay, get on the ground.
赶紧的
Now!
米兰达
Now, Miranda,
我了解你的坏脾气
I do know about that hot temper of yours.
我就跟你说啊
Between us,
我找到了一种β阻滞药
I've found a beta blocker
以及一些薰衣草茶 可以使人镇定
and some nice lavender tea really do calm the nerves--
不管了
Fuck it.
我跟你说个事
A word with you, please?
你在跟我说话吗
Uh, are you talking to me?
肖恩 你又肯跟我说话了吗
Shane, you're talking to me now?
卡茜
Cassie,
我从没打算不跟你说话
I was never not talking to you.
只是在葬礼后 我需要缓一缓
It was just after the funeral thing, I needed a break.
听着 我很抱歉 我一直想打给你道歉
Listen, I'm sorry, I've been trying to call you to apologize
然后我的生活又变得疯狂起来
and then my life got insane again and then--
好的
Okay, good.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
-真的吗 -嗯 听着
- Really? - Yes, look...
我跟你说过我身边亲近的人没人去世过
I told you that no one close to me has ever died,
显然3C对你意义重大 所以谁知道呢
and clearly 3C meant a lot to you, so who knows?
也许换做是我我也会跟你一样做出疯狂的事
Maybe I would have done some crazy shit like you did.
我们没事了
We're good.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yes.
还有 捷达和梅根快把我逼疯了
Also, Jada and Megan are driving me insane.
她们是这飞机上最无趣的人
They are the least fun human beings on this airplane.
我需要我的朋友 也就是你
I need my friend. That's you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 -再见
- I love you. - I love you too. - Goodbye.
一切可好
Hey, is everything okay?
嗯 我在看有没有可升舱的位置
Yeah, I'm just looking at openings for upgrades.
4C不行
No 4C yet.
别给出去 她会来的
Oh, don't give it away. She's coming.
我不确定 但如果她来了
I mean, I don't know for sure, but if she does,
我不想面对一个愤怒的乘客
I don't want to deal with a disgruntled passenger, you know?
别给出去
Just don't.
你不能在这停车
You can't park there!
操♥你♥妈♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you! Fucking asshole.
这是前往罗马的帝国大西洋航♥空♥502号♥航♥班♥的
This is the final boarding call for
最后一次登机广播
Imperial Atlantic flight 502 to Rome.
女士
Ma'am?
-你的腿在流血 -嗯
- Your leg is bleeding. - Right, um...
我们叫医生来看看
We'll just get a medic to check it out.
我要去赶飞机
Okay, I have a flight to catch so...
女士们先生们 登机口已关闭
Ladies and gentlemen, the boarding door is now closed.
你可以继续使用批准的电子设备
You may continue to use approved portable electronic devices,
但必须开启飞行模式
but they must be placed in airplane mode.
查韦斯的事很糟糕
Pretty awful about Chavez.
糟透了
It's terrible.
我不行
I can't.
范在外面找鲍登
Van's out there tracking down Bowden,
而我在专注于查这个
and I'm just focusing on this
不然我会在桌上砸出一个洞
so I don't punch a hole in my desk.
对 这里
Yeah, here.
然后酒店服务员进来
"And then a hotel waiter came in
他给了我们很烈的酒
and he gave us very strong liquor."
我就知道
I knew it.
所以
So?
酒店只列出了索科洛夫死亡当晚
The hotel only listed female employees
所在楼层的女员工
on at Sokolov's floor the night that he died,
所以如果这人存在的话
so if this guy is out there,
我想找到他
I wanna find him.
穆雷迪安女士 你怎么进来的
Ms. Mouradian, how did you get in here?
听着 我们在处理一些严肃的...
Look, we're dealing with some serious--
那是索科洛夫档案吗
Is that the Sokolov file?
这个应该能有所帮助
I think this'll help.
这是什么
What is this?
财务记录 客户名单
Financial records, client lists,
伪造的飞行旅客名单
forged flight manifests,
出♥售♥武器的收据
receipts for the sale of weapons,
显示巨仪资产
a lot of incriminating evidence
以及一个叫做狮子鱼的公♥司♥
on Unisphere Asset Management
有罪的大量证据
and some company called "Lionfish",
还有一整个子文件夹
and an entire subfolder
里面全是已经死了的人
devoted to photos of people that are dead now.
你是怎么
How did you--
听着 我多半会因此被吊销律师执业证
Look, I'm probably gonna be disbarred for this,
这很糟糕
which really fucking sucks
因为当律师就是我的全部生活
because my entire life is wrapped up in being a lawyer,
但这是很多动机
but here is a lot of motive
跟卡茜毫无关系
that has nothing to do with Cassie.
好吗 哈蒙德探员
Okay, Agent Hammond?
叫我金
It's Kim.
金 我好像认识那人
Uh, Kim, I think I know that guy.
那是曼谷的监控
That's from Bangkok.
不 他跟卡茜一起来过我公♥寓♥
No. He was at my loft with Cassie.
我也不知道 她是在酒吧还是哪认识他的
I don't know, she met him in a bar or something.
他叫
His name's...
很弱智古怪的名字
something stupid and weird.
我不知道 他之前跟卡茜在一起
I don't know, he was with Cassie.
他们喝醉了
They were very drunk.
该死
Damn it.
这人吗 巴克利·威尔
This guy? Buckley Ware?
对
Yes!
巴克利
Buckley.
傻♥逼♥名字
Fucking stupid name.
不好意思 在曼谷
Wait, I'm sorry, in Bangkok?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
亚历克斯
Alex!
亚历克斯
Alex!
天啊
Oh, God.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表