剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你坐在上面吗
Are you sitting on it?
-没有 -在哪
- No. - Where is it?
在地上
It's on the fucking floor.
等等 你要带我去哪
Wait. Where are you taking me?
你真的在乎我带你去哪吗
Do you really care where I'm taking you?
不
No.
我愿跟你去任何地方
I would go anywhere with you.
很好 我就知道 快走
Good. That's what I thought. Let's go.
你没说过你问询鲍登的时候
You didn't mention Bowden brought up Lionfish
她有提起过狮子鱼
when you interviewed.
那是我的笔记吗
Are those my notes?
这是你的现场报告
It's your field report.
没有联想到
It didn't really register.
你是完全忘了我们之前去的仓库
Is it completely lost on you that the warehouse
租给了狮子鱼吗
we were standing in earlier is leased to Lionfish?
我要怎么知道她说的疯狂事情
How am I supposed to know that one of the crazy things
跟案子有关
she's said is even tangentially relevant?
鲍登去了那仓库
Bowden was in that warehouse.
还去了巨仪和索科洛夫家
And at Unisphere and at the Sokolov's.
所有这些事 她的证词里都有关联
And all those things, she's linking in her statement.
试试这个
Try this.
鲍登和索科洛夫在纽约就认识
Bowden and Sokolov knew each other in New York.
所以他们在飞机上调情
So they were flirting on the plane
因为他们早就纠缠在一起了
because they were already involved.
在他们的曼谷马拉松爱情狂欢期间 出了什么岔子
Something went bad in Bangkok during their marathon love fest.
她失控
She snapped.
她杀了他
She killed him.
她在那刻以后所做的所有事
And everything she's been doing since that moment
都是为了清理掉
has been cleaning up any proof
能证明他们在那趟航♥班♥前就认识的证据
that they knew each other before the flight.
那她在萨布丽娜·奥兹诺维奇家
What about everything she said
门外说的那些事呢
outside of Sabrina Oznowich's apartment?
如果你想调查她的疯狂证词 好
If you wanna look into her crazy statement, then great!
听上去是个有趣的项目
That sounds like a really fun project for you.
我继续专注于鲍登
I'm staying focused on Bowden.
做你的搭档有时候真的很恼人
Being your partner is really infuriating sometimes.
快来
Come on.
那么
So...
你总是在你朋友不在家的时候
Do you always hang out in your friends' apartments
去他们家玩吗
when they're not home?
不
No.
他们总会回家的吧
They gotta come home sometime, right?
来 你拿那个
Here. You take that one.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
她回家了
She's home.
我嘞个去
Holy fuck.
你认真的吗
Are you for real?
我们得谈谈
I--we need to talk.
只有这样你才会跟我谈
And this was the only way it was gonna happen.
-我必须过来 -这位是谁
- I had to come here. - Who's this?
嗯
Yes.
这是 这是巴克利
This is, um--this is Buckley.
他是一个我...
He is a guy that I am...
巴克利
Buckley.
你说得对 你得离开
No, you're right. You gotta go.
嗯
Yeah.
你得暂时离开下
You gotta leave for a second.
-可我们刚到 -我知道
- But we just got here. - I know.
他要走了
He's gonna leave. Okay.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
他这就走
He's leaving.
-我就在这儿等着 -嗯
- I'll be right here. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
你也该走了
Yeah. You should leave.
安妮 发生的事我很抱歉
Annie, I am so truly sorry about what happened.
你必须要知道
You have to know that.
不 你已经说过了 我知道
Yeah, no. You said that already. And I got it.
我想要你离开
And I want you to leave.
我们每次闹僵的时候
Any time you and I get bad,
我们总会 冰释前嫌
we always--we always-- we fix this.
那个我爱的男人
Okay, so the man that I love--
我♥操♥
Fucking fuck.
好吧
Yep, okay.
我爱的男人现在躺在医院里
The man that I love is laying in a hospital bed
都是因为你
and it's your fault so.
-你爱他 -不不不
- You love him? - No, no, no.
我不想跟你解释
This is not with this is.
这不是吐露心声的时刻
It's not a sharing moment.
我受够了给你辩解 原谅你
I'm really sick of having to excuse you and forgive you
因为我不是答案 小卡
'cause I'm not the answer, Cass,
我解决不了
to whatever crazy thing it is
你想用派对
that you're trying to drown out
酒精还有巴克利
with, like, partying
来摆脱掉的事情
and booze and Buckleys.
以及巴克利是什么鬼名字
And what the fuck kind of name is Buckley?
-是姓 他 -嗯
- It's a family name, he's-- - Okay.
你能走吗
Can you go away?
等等 让我
Hold on. Let me get this--
让我理清下
Let me get this straight.
-你受够了原谅我 -是的
- You're sick of forgiving me? - Yeah.
那我原谅你的时候呢
How about me having to forgive you?
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
我原谅过你好多事
I have forgiven you for so much shit.
我想想 想到了
It's--I mean, let's think. This--oh, yes!
我们去卡波的时候 我在酒吧睡着
Our trip in Cabo when I fell asleep in the bar,
你抛下我
and you left me there!
-对吗 -嗯
- Yes? - Yeah.
那
That was--
还有
how about, um,
我们去棕榈泉玩的时候
the trip to Palm Springs?
那张床 记得吗 你弄坏了床
That bed--remember-- you broke the bed
然后怪到我头上
and then you blamed it on me?
我赔的钱
I paid for it.
那是什么鬼
Like, what was--what was that?
卡茜 你让麦克斯被车撞了
Okay, so, Cassie, you got Max hit by a car.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我
I know. I--
我感到很自责
It's hor--I feel horrible about it.
我绝不会
I'd never--
但是作为朋友 你知道 我们
but friends, you know, we--
我们会搞砸
we mess up,
然后我们会原谅彼此
and then we forgive each other.
我只求你再原谅我一次
And I am only asking for just one more--
卡茜 我们说实话吧
Okay, you know what, Cassie? Let's just be honest.
我们的友谊不行
Our friendship doesn't work.
行不通 所以
It just doesn't work, so...
你想要坦诚
You want--you want honesty?
我作为朋友来找你
So I-I come to you as a friend, right?
你想要我向你倾诉
And I tell you--you want me to tell you things.
我跟你说有人在跟踪我
And I tell you someone's stalking me.
但你不信我
And you didn't believe me.
我该怎么办
What do I do with that?
你的坦诚呢 安妮
What about your honesty, Annie?
我还不知道你是干什么的
I still don't know what the fuck you do for work
以及你为什么有一部2004年的手♥机♥
and why you have a creepy third cell phone from 2004.
我也不知道麦克斯的存在
And I didn't even know Max existed!
-你说得对 -嗯
- Y-yeah, you're right. - Yeah.
什么
What?
你说得对
You're right.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表