剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
贱♥人♥对吧
Bitches, am I right?
你说什么
What did you say?
我和你说
Tell you something.
我们不把女性叫做贱♥人♥
We don't call women bitches, okay?
这个词是用来形容猥琐装逼男
That is a phrased used for delinquent fuckbois
有时也形容男性政客
and sometimes male politicians.
她是我朋友
She is my friend.
她不知所措
She's confused.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-迈克尔 -迈克尔
- Michael. - Michael?
是迈还是...
With an M or...
-迈克尔 -好
- Michael. - Yeah.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to see you.
比尔
Bill?
比尔 亲爱的 你在吗
Bill, honey, are you there?
亲爱的
Honey?
正在复♥制♥44项
死狗
Stupid fucking dog.
亲爱的朋友
Dearest friends,
家人和同事们
family, and colleagues,
各位能到场对我和珍妮特来说意义重大
your presence here means the world to Janet and me.
亚历克斯第一次在下棋时赢我的时候
The first time Alex beat me in a game of chess,
他惊讶不已
he was so surprised,
他以为我们搞错了
he assumed we'd made a mistake.
天呐
My God.
对不起 对不起
I'm-- I'm so sorry. I-- sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
继续刚才说的
As I was saying,
那天我告诉他
I told him on that day
轮到他开始...
that it was his turn to start--
开始教我
to start teaching me.
不好意思 我知道
Excuse me. I know.
对不起 真对不起
I apo--I apologize. I'm so, so sorry.
你为什么不停地打电♥话♥给我
Why are you calling me over and over?
你必须马上过来
You need to come over right now.
我走不开 我在练动感单车
I can't. I'm at a-- I'm at a spin class.
你跑去韦斯切斯特做什么
What the fuck are you doing in Westchester?
天呐 我...
My God. Okay, I'm--
我在参加亚历克斯·索科洛夫的追悼会
I'm at Alex Sokolov's memorial.
天啊
Jesus.
卡茜
Okay, Cass,
索科洛夫家是巨仪的拥有者
the Sokolovs own Unisphere.
整个企业都是他们家的
Like, the whole fucking thing, okay?
麦克斯查过了 而且查得很细致
Max did some digging, and he had to dig very deep.
他有查到米兰达吗
Okay, well, did he find anything about Miranda?
没有 听着
No. Look,
我要你认真听我说
I need you to listen to me, okay?
索科洛夫家在替一些非常可怕的人洗钱
The Sokolovs are laundering money for some very scary people.
我不应该说的
I shouldn't say this,
但这当中有些人是我的客户
but some of these people are my clients,
必要的时候 他们会非常非常地暴♥力♥
and when they need to, they get very, very, very violent.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我要你立刻离开那房♥子
I need you need to leave that house right now.
我懂 我懂
Okay, I hear you. I hear you.
你担心可怕的人
You're worried about scary people.
但如果我找不到米兰达
But if I don't find Miranda,
我就再也不能回家睡觉了
I will never sleep in my place again--
如果我没被捕的话
if I'm not arrested.
小卡 快走吧
Cass, please,
快点离开那房♥子
just get out of that fucking house.
随便吧 对不起
Okay, whatever. I'm sorry.
-爱你 我要挂了 -小卡
- I love you. I have to go. - Cass--
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
她要是死了 我就杀死她
She fucking dies, I'm gonna kill her.
安妮
接电♥话♥ 我现在有话和你说
回复我 不然我要采取过激手段了
一小时后打给我
梅根来电
我是卡茜 我或许会回你
Hey, it's Cassie. I'll probably call you back.
卡茜
Hey, Cassie.
是我 梅根·布里斯克
It's me, Megan Briscoe.
我不知道我为什么这么说
I don't know why I said that.
你当然知道我谁
Of course you know who it is.
我们还是老友吗
Listen, are we still bid buddies?
因为下个月
Because I really need
我真的需要飞东京至首尔的航线
to get on that Tokyo-Seoul route next month.
所以如果你不想飞亚洲的话 就告诉我
So if you don't wanna go to Asia, let me know.
我还是可以去找捷达的
I can always ask Jada.
回我电♥话♥ 拜
Call me back. Bye.
这是你父亲的守灵吗
Is this your father's wake?
你来做什么 你不能来这里
What are you doing here? You can't be here.
还真是对吧
It is, isn't it?
什...
Wh--
看看你 你年纪真小
Look at you. You're so young.
什么 这样不对
What-- that's not how this works.
从我的童年记忆里滚出去
You-- get out of my childhood memories!
我不想这些事
Yeah, I don't think of those things,
你也不能想这些事
so you can't think of those things!
卡茜 不是我要求来的
Whoa, whoa, Cassie, I didn't ask to be there.
不是我自愿的
It wasn't volitional.
那你在那干什么
So what were you doing there?
我不知道
I don't know.
要不你告诉我 怎么样
Why don't you tell me. How about that?
老天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
啤酒 你不是才10岁吗
A beer? But aren't you, like, ten?
天 省省吧
Oh, my God, lay off.
就是淡啤酒而已
It's a light beer, okay?
按成年人标准来说就相当于是风味汽水
It's practically flavored sparkling water by adult standards.
你哥哥比较乖
Your brother has the right idea.
你又没见过他
Yeah, well, you've never met him.
让一下
Excuse me.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry!
我的天
Oh, my God.
滚 亚历克斯
Fuck off, Alex.
我爸爸以前只给我啤酒
My--my dad only used to give me beer.
这是我第一次尝到烈酒
That was my first sip of hard alcohol.
我
I--
天 我真抱... 我不是有意打搅的
My God, I'm so sor-- I didn't mean to intrude.
那就不要
Then don't.
我们可以安静站在这儿
We can stand here quietly.
至少我知道我可以
At least I know I can.
你知道
You know,
我只短暂见过亚历克斯 但是
I only met Alex briefly, but...
我从没见过跟他一样的人
I've never known anyone like him.
他很慷慨
He was generous.
比我慷慨多了
More generous than I ever am.
谁知道他是从哪遗传来的
Who knows where he got that?
我以前常以为他生错了家庭
I used to think he was born into the wrong family
或者护士在他出生时调包了
or some nurse switched him at birth.
你知道这种事是有可能的
You know that can happen.
我和我哥哥小时候我也经常这么想
I used to think that of me and my brother growing up.
我们不该在同一个家庭
We should not have been in the same family.
但我想这种事你没得选
But I guess you can't choose those things.
珍妮特 有电♥话♥
Janet, you have a call.
楼上
Upstairs.
抱歉这个时候这么做
I'm so sorry to do this right now,
但我得问你个问题
but I have to ask you a question.
有关亚历克斯的上一任女友
It's about Alex's last girlfriend.
菲奥娜怎么了
What about Fiona?
什么 菲奥娜
Sorry, Fiona?
我不
I don't--
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表