剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
大家好 我是卡希 我是个酗酒者
Hi, I'm Cassie, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 卡希‥
Hi, Cassie.
在座大多数人都知道我的故事了
Most of you know my story by now.
自从戒酒后 我就一直在做一些改变
Um, since I quit drinking, I've been making changes.
我搬到了洛杉矶
I moved to LA.
开始跟好男人马可约会
Started dating this great guy, Marco.
找了一份兼♥职♥工作
Picked up a part-time job.
但我还是空服员
But I'm still flying. I'm still a flight attendant.
但我觉得自己 正在蜕变成另一个人
But I feel like I'm turning into this whole other person,
以一种很棒的方式蜕变
like, in a really good way, you know?
我知道大家都说别一下子冲太快
And I know what they say about moving too fast,
戒酒的第一年 别在生活上有太大改变
you know, no big life changes in the first year, but,
但我再两天就戒酒满一年了
I'm two days away from being a year sober.
我真的很兴奋 我知道应该一天一天慢慢来
I'm really excited, and I know, one day at a time and all,
但老实说 我的人生和一切
but I gotta tell you, just, my life and everything,
真的感觉‥
it just all feels...
棒透了
pretty great.
谢谢各位
Thanks.
后面那位请说
Yeah, in the back.
大家好 我是酗酒者泰德
Hi, Ted, alcoholic.
你好 泰德‥
Hi, Ted.
我只是坐在这儿纳闷
I was just sitting here thinking,
想当初刚开始戒酒 也有那种可恶的幻觉
I remember early in my recovery, that fucking pink cloud,
我当时也愚蠢天真地 觉得一切都‥
where I was kind of just stupidly naive and thought everything was
"棒透了" 你说什么 泰德
"pretty great." - What's that there, Ted?
不能打断别人 卡希
Uh, no crosstalk, Cassie.
我知道 但他用了‥
I know, but he just took--
懂吗 懂
Okay? - Right.
提醒一下
A reminder to everyone--
不能打断别人发言
we don't interrupt people's shares.
我知道一视同仁的道理
Look, I know it's "principles before personalities,"
但那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
but that guy was a dick.
他的确挺浑蛋的
He was being a dick.
谢谢你认同 而且我吃光了肉桂糖
Thank you. And I ran out of Hot Tamales.
但我还是每天渴望摄取糖份
My body is still craving sugar every single day.
我不是要吃光这些甜甜圈
I'm not saying I'm gonna eat all these donuts
但我肯定会吃光这些甜甜圈
but I'm definitely gonna eat all these donuts.
戒酒的诅咒啊
The curse of giving up booze.
你是我的互助对象 说些睿智的建言吧
You're my sponsor. Say something wise.
某一次 我以为快戒酒成功
I thought I was acing recovery once,
结果我把我家给烧了
until I burned my house down.
老天 布兰达 为什么你的每个故事
Jesus, Brenda, why does every one of your stories
都以恐怖的创伤收场
have to end in some horrific trauma?
这对我戒酒有帮助 我才会当你的互助对象
I'm your sponsor because it helps me with my own recovery.
你如果想吃甜甜圈就吃吧
If you want to eat the donuts, eat the donuts.
谢谢你的建议‥
Thank you for that advi--
你今天的分享很让我动容 我只是想跟你打声招呼
Hi. Your share today really touched me. I just wanted to say hi.
我男友肯定会喜欢你的项链
Oh, my God, my boyfriend would love your necklace.
不对 我喜欢你的项链 我觉得我男友‥
No, I love your necklace. I think my boyfriend--
我正在努力戒掉对他的依赖
I'm working on being less codependent.
没关系 别道歉
It's okay. Don't apologize.
我们来聚会 就是想戒掉某些东西
I--we're here because we're working on things, right?
你叫珍妮吧 想知道的话 我告诉你去哪里买♥♥
It's Jenny, right? I'll tell you where I got it if you want.
我去拿我的手♥机♥
I'll go get my phone.
你有个新迷妹呢
Wow. You've got a newbie crushing on you.
准备好成为榜样了吗
Ready to be a role model?
我准备好了
Yes. Yes, I am.
"卡希鲍登"
"Cassie Bowden"
好吧 神秘的信封 棒透了
Okay. Mysterious envelope. Great.
你真懂得利用备份钥匙
Putting that house key to good use, huh?
互助会怎么样 很好
How was your meeting? - Um, it was good.
我打断别人说话 被训诫了
I--I got called out for crosstalk.
我就是迷上 你打断别人说话的声音
Well, your crosstalk is what first attracted me to you.
真的吗 真奇怪
Really? That's so weird.
我以为你是被我的美♥腿♥给吸引的
I thought it was my legs that you kept staring at.
但没关系 我在聚会上发言分享
Uh, but it was good. You know, I got to share,
怎么说呢 我现在似乎状态很好
and, um, I don't know, I feel like I'm in, like, a good place.
拍摄工作怎么样 超漫长
How was your shoot? - Long.
就是一款能量饮料
Some energy drink. I mean,
一罐饮料可以有几种拍法
how many ways can you photograph a can?
结果居然有72种
Turns out, 72.
72种 我正想说呢
Seventy-two! I was just gonna say that.
我只想问你
My question for you is,
我什么时候才能再帮你拍照呢
when do I get to photograph you again?
拜托 再拍也无法超越这张了
Oh, come on. Nothing's gonna be as good as this one.
我实在太喜欢了
I mean, I just-- I love this one.
我喜欢这张的气场 你不喜欢吗
I love the energy of it, you know? I mean, aren't you into it? Like...
喜欢到待会儿再吃晚餐 那么喜欢
"dinner can wait" into it, into it?
老天 洛杉矶的交通太夸张了
Oh, my God, LA traffic is insane,
但我没迟到 记到你的小记事本里
but I am not late. Mark that down in your little notepad.
没早到就是迟到了
If you're not early, you're late.
好吧 班杰明 那是我绝不可能做到的标准
Okay, Benjamin, that is an impossible bar I will never be able to reach.
而且我们为何约在停车场
Also, why are we in a parking deck?
公♥司♥为了给你方便才挑这里
The office picked it for your convenience.
是我的话 我会选在好莱坞场外投♥注♥站
I would've picked Hollywood Park Off Track Betting.
你是个赌徒啊
Oh, you're a gambling man.
我正在一点一滴了解你呢
I'm learning little bits and pieces about you.
这是你在柏林的目标
Here's a photo of your mark in Berlin.
他名叫威尔科塔夫
His name's Will Kotov.
你当我的管理人好几个月了
Okay, we've been handler and asset for a few months now.
我难道不该多了解你一点吗
Shouldn't I know just a little more about you?
不该
No.
我们只要你在饭店就近观察他
So we would like you to observe him on site at the hotel only.
听见了吗 听见了
Did you catch that last part? - Yeah.
请看着我 我在看着你啊
Look at me, please. - I'm looking at you.
在饭店就近观察他
On site in the hotel only.
意思是不要跟踪 也不要互动
That means do not follow, do not engage.
不要跟踪也不要互动 收到
"Do not follow, do not engage." Got it.
你都做得很好 鲍登
You do good work, Bowden.
但我俩都知道 你经常过度接触目标
But we both know you have a habit off getting too involved with your marks.
你这么说太夸张了 不是吗
Okay, that is quite the exaggeration, don't you think?
东京 马德里 好吧 那些不算‥
Tokyo? Madrid? - Okay. No, no, that--
你在莫斯科餐厅 那次疯狂对峙呢
What about that absolutely insane stand-off you got in a Moscow restaurant you had to flee?
你还不得不逃走 那不是我的错 只是一时冲动
That was not my fault, okay? That was an impulse thing.
不对 那样听起来很糟 不是那样
No, scratch that. That sounded bad. No, it wasn't.
我对目标了解的太少了
I just--I don't get a lot on these people.
我只得到照片和名字 我真的很好奇
I get a photo and a name, and I'm very curious.
那难道不是我的职责吗
Isn't that part of my job?
你若对中情局任务的 运作方式有问题‥
Bowden, if you have an operational issue with the way the CIA assigns--
不是的 我没有 我只是喜欢进一步做到更好
I don't. No, no, I don't. I just-- I like to go above and beyond,
有时候 我一时激动就‥
and sometimes in the moment, I get a little...
请别说了 好吧
I'll stop you there. - Yeah, you should.
你不是中情局人员
You're not a CIA officer.
你只是个平民线人
You are a civilian asset,
容我强调"平民"
emphasis on the word "civilian."
为了你的安全 请你谨记
Please remember that for your safety.
班杰明 我知道了 我保证
Benjamin, I hear you, and I get it, I promise.
把照片仔细记好
Commit that photo to memory.
我知道你都随身携带 那是很糟的作法
I know that you carry them on you and that's a really bad idea.
我记好了
Consider it memorized.
等等‥我现在记好了
Wait, hold on. Now consider it memorized.
再说说你的事 才能帮助我消化任务
Just tell me one more thing about you. It'll really help my process.
你有狗吗 有猫吗
Do you have a dog? Do you have a cat?
你住哪里
Where do you live?
结婚了吗 有女友吗 男友呢
Are you married? Girlfriend? Boyfriend?
告诉我嘛
Come on.
瞧瞧你 你好啊 美人
Well, well, well. Hello, gorgeous.
你好 美女
Hello, beauty.
我最近很常 在洛杉矶国际机场见到你
You know, I have been seeing you a lot at LAX lately.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表