剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你可以叫我亚历桑德拉
You can call me Alessandra.
-真好听 -谢谢
- What a lovely name. - Thanks.
你是亚历克斯的客户
And you are a client of Alex's?
是的 我和亚历...
Yes, I met Ale-- Well, um,
是一个朋友给我推荐的他
I was recommended to him by a friend.
那个朋友也认识米兰达
That same friend knows Miranda.
她在这工作吗 还是
Does she work here by any chance, or...
-抱歉 你认识米兰达吗 -萨布丽娜
- Sorry, do you know Miranda? - Sabrina.
不认识
No--yeah, no.
里奇小姐
Miss Ricci.
我是人力资源部的简·米勒
I'm Jean Miller with human resources.
我们能到会议室去谈吗
Could we speak in the conference room?
嗯
Yeah.
他死了
He's dead?
这太糟了
Oh, that's so awful.
可怜的亚历克斯
Poor Alex.
我们因为俄♥罗♥斯♥文学而相识
You know, we--we bonded over Russian literature.
真想不到
That surprises me.
我一直以为他是喜欢户外运动
He always struck me as more of an outdoor sports
或者航海的那种人
or sailing type of man.
他不能在船上看书吗
He can't read on a boat?
他现在什么都做不了了
Well, he can't do anything anymore,
所以我想这是个悬而未决的问题
so I suppose it's a moot point.
你提到了一个叫米兰达的人
Now, you mentioned a Miranda.
是的 亚历克斯在曼谷谈到过一个生意伙伴
Yeah, Alex had talked about a business associate in Bangkok.
我们有一些共同朋友
I mean, we--we had some mutual friends.
我以为她可能在巨仪上班
I thought maybe she worked for Unisphere.
我不认识
Hmm, I don't know of anyone.
知道姓什么吗
Do you have a last name?
你找她有什么事吗
Do you need her for some reason?
不 他就是短暂提起过她
No, I mean, he just talked about her in passing.
我不想僭越
I really don't want to overstep.
我能问问 亚历桑德拉 你在巨仪的投资是什么吗
May I ask, Alessandra, what exactly is your investment with Unisphere?
这女人已经盯上你了
This woman is onto you, right?
她几乎面无表情 谁知道呢
Her face barely moves. Who could tell?
但感觉不对劲 你的手在发抖
But it doesn't feel right, and your hands are shaking.
这显然是一次更大的精神崩溃的一部分
This is obviously part of a much bigger nervous breakdown.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
我得问你一个很尴尬的问题
Okay, I have to ask you a really embarrassing question.
什么是对冲基金
What is a hedge fund?
这就是问题所在 没人知道
Yeah, well, that's the thing. Nobody really knows.
是吗
Oh, really?
是的 我就是这么逃避惩罚的
Yeah, that's how I get away with things.
这让我感觉好多了
That makes me feel so much better.
不 讲真
No, seriously,
人们只是在我这投资
people just invest with me,
然后我用他们的钱投资
and then I invest their money.
-所以你就是把别人的钱拿去投资 -嗯
- So you just take people's money and move it around? - Yeah.
我大多数客户都投资了我们的一个基金
Most of my clients are invested in one of our funds.
斯托瓦特账户
The Stalwarts account.
我投资了斯托瓦特账户
I'm invested in the Stalwarts account.
你能在这稍等一会儿吗
Can you wait here for just a moment?
我去叫个经理过来
I'll get a manager.
好
Okay.
里奇小姐
Miss Ricci!
里奇小姐 这些人想跟你简单谈谈
Miss Ricci, these men would like to have a quick word!
抱歉 我还有约
Yeah, sorry, I have another appointment.
里奇小姐
Miss Ricci!
里奇小姐 你达到你此行的目的了吗
Miss Ricci, did you get everything you needed?
嗯 我很好
Uh, yeah, no, I'm totally fine.
非常感谢 该死
Thank you so--oh, shit!
我的天 真抱歉
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
你可以开账单给我 抱歉
You can bill me, okay? I'm sorry.
你能
Would you please--
不
Oh, no.
操
Fuck.
借过
Excuse me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
刚才那是什么啊
What was that?
喂
Hello?
鲍登小姐
Ms. Bowden.
我是联调局的特别探员怀特
Special Agent White with the FBI.
你能来再聊聊吗
Could you come in for another chat?
我们请你喝咖啡
Coffee's on us.
不 好啊 当然可以
No. Yes, yeah, of course.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
明早十点如何
How's 10 A.M. tomorrow?
你要是聘请了律师 也可以带过来
Oh, if you've retained counsel, feel free to bring them.
我应该请律师吗
Was I supposed to retain counsel?
好回答
Perfect answer.
我很期待与你见面
Looking forward to it.
今天这么早就有客了啊
Getting an early start today.
我完全奉陪
I'm all for it.
请问要喝点什么
What can I get for you?
别诱惑我
Don't tempt me.
那个...我能拜托你一件事吗
Um, actually, could I-- can I ask you a favor?
两天前晚上 我和我的同事卡茜在这里喝酒
So I was in here two nights ago with my coworker Cassie,
她刚被炒鱿鱼了
and she just got fired, and um...
我就想着 我们得让她一醉方休
You know, I was, like, I thought we'd just get her drunk,
向她表示同情之类的
you know, commiserate and all that,
你知道到她最后做了什么吗
and you know what she ended up doing?
她坚持要买♥♥单
She insisted on buying.
她可是刚刚失业的人啊
Right? I mean, she just lost her job.
想什么呢
What was she thinking?
可不可以麻烦你
So do you think there's any way that you could, you know,
给她退款 让我付钱呢
refund her and let me pay?
我只想为她做些好事
You know, I just wanna do something nice for her.
我们结账后不能退款
We're not supposed to do that after the fact.
要不这样
Well, you know what?
能不能通融这一回呢
If you could bend the rules just this once.
好的
Okay.
没有找到卡茜
No Cassie.
但是有个叫卡桑德拉·鲍登的
Oh, but we do have a Cassandra Bowden.
没错 那就是她
There she is. That's her. Yep.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真是我的英雄
You are my hero.
所以...
So...
我全都告诉你了
that is everything.
不...我 我知道了
No, no, I--yeah, no. I got it.
我知道了 了解得清清楚楚
I got it, yeah. I got it all.
你还好吗
Um, are you okay?
嗯
Um, yeah.
身体是没问题
I mean, physically I'm good,
但心理上 我...
but mentally, I...
我在脑子里不停见到他的尸体
I keep seeing his body up here.
-我懂 -真的很...
- I get it. - So it's really...
当然了
No, of course.
抱歉 我就是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我问你是不是还好
You know, I asked if you're okay,
你刚刚经历了严重创伤
and you just experienced severe trauma,
你当然不好
so of cour-- of course you're not okay.
不 我还是...
No, I'm mostly--
我还是...
I'm mostly, like...
-我现在还是挺好的 -好吧
- Right now, I'm pretty good. - Okay.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那行
Okay, uh...
小卡 我得问你
Then, Cas, I have to ask you this.
你为什么要清理干净一切
Why the fuck did you clean everything up?
我也不知道
I--I don't know.
我当时在和你通话
I was talking to you on the phone,
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表