剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你干什么呢
What are you doing, man?
让你妹妹赢 好吗
Let your sister win, okay?
-闭嘴 那是我儿子 -搞什么...
- Shut up, it's my son. - What--
不是啊
No.
这怎么可能...
None of this is--
我是凭实力赢下的
I won that race.
我爸爸特别为我骄傲 我们玩得很开心
My dad was super proud of me. We had fun.
看上去可不太开心
Well, this doesn't look like fun.
她撞到我的
She bumped into me.
她撞到我的
She bumped into me.
都闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up, all of you.
这肯定不是...
I mean, none of--
我之前就回想到了这个片段 就今天
I just thought about this earlier today, just today.
事情不是这么发展的
This is--this is not how that went down.
那你脑袋里怎么出现了这一幕
Then why is it here in your head?
这不是真的
This is not what happened.
我是安妮 没别的了
It's Annie. That's all you get.
我是肖恩 有事请留言
You got Shane. Leave a message.
我还以为我被拉黑了
Just when I thought I was getting ghosted.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我什么都没说 其实说了 但我当时喝醉了
I didn't say anything. I mean, I did, but I was drunk, so--
不不不 萨布丽娜 没关系
No, no, no, Sabrina, it's all right.
我就是过来和你聊聊
I just stopped by for a chat
聊那个和你喝酒的女人
about the woman you had drinks with.
你指亚历桑德拉·里奇
You mean Alessandra Ricci?
好吧 她叫这个
Oh, okay, that's-- that's her name.
没错 我们来聊聊她
Yeah, yeah, let's talk about her.
把你知道的一切都告诉我
I want to know everything,
我还买♥♥了几个
yeah, and I brought
很贵的纸杯蛋糕 我们可以一起吃
some very expensive cupcakes that we could share.
我觉得现在不太方便
I don't think now is a good time.
你不请我进屋吗
You're not gonna invite me in?
把钱拿来
Give me your money!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你搞毛呢
Are you serious?
这就是跟演员约会的下场吗
What, is this what it's like to date an actor?
不好意思 你在和演员约会吗
Oh, wait, I'm sorry. Are you dating an actor?
没有 想得美
Uh, no, nice try.
我不是...我不是这个意思
That's not what I-- what I meant.
你家有好多动物玩偶啊
You have a lot of animal stuff around.
我很喜欢 但是...
I'm all for it, but, you know,
好奇心驱使 你这爱好是从哪来的
inquiring minds want to know. Where did that come from?
对哦 因为你也很喜欢小动物 没错
Sure, right, because you have a thing for animals, too. That's right.
好吧 那晚我在酒吧里对你说的话
Okay, I don't remember anything I told you
我一个字都不记得了
in that bar that night,
给你提个醒
so just heads-up.
那好吧 没错
Okay, well, anyway, yes,
我一直都特别喜欢小动物
um, I've always been one of those people who's obsessed with animals.
其实我都不忍♥心看有狗狗受伤情节的电影
In fact, I can't even watch a movie where a dog gets hurt.
我也是
Same.
我好想在这里养宠物啊
I wish I could have pets in this place.
在我小时候 我...
You know, when I was a kid, I, uh--
我收留了我们家那条街上的所有流浪猫
I took in all the stray cats on our street.
-你♥爸♥妈肯定很"喜欢"吧 -对
- Oh, I bet your parents loved that. - Yep.
"巴克利 你知道一加仑牛奶要多少钱吗"
"Hey, uh, Buckley, do you know the price of a gallon of milk?"
我应该收留了五六只猫
Yeah, I think there were five or six of them.
是啊 但是...
Yeah, but, uh...
当我没说
Never mind.
这副表情干什么 不好意思说吗
What is that face? Something embarrassing?
快说 哪有话只说一半的道理
Come on, you got to say it. It's not fair.
-说吧 -没什么 就...
- Come on. - No, it's, um...
我们家前院有一棵巨大的橡树
There was a giant oak tree in our front yard,
有一天我放学回来
and I came home from school one day.
看见有人把所有的猫都吊在了一根树枝上
Someone had hung all the cats from a limb.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
谁会做这种事
Who would do that?
没人知道 对
Nobody ever knew. Yeah.
我也尝试过
And I tried, you know, playing
当一回儿童侦探 但我年纪太小了
Hardy Boys for a little bit, but I was so young,
要是找到个疯子怎么办 我才十岁
what if I found the nutjob? You know, I was ten and--
我的天
Oh, my God.
我爸爸以前喜欢打猎
Yeah, my dad used to hunt--
你怎么在我之后看上了他的
How do you rebound from me to him?
这跟你无关
Maybe it's not about you.
我真是无语了
Jesus Christ.
就不能有个不是围着你转的世界吗
Can you imagine a world where not everything is about you?
五十步笑百步
Look who's talking.
你就是吃醋了
You know what? You're just jealous.
我懂
No, I get it.
你在生你哥哥的气
You're mad at your brother,
你就想借死猫男忘掉你哥说过的话
and you're trying to drown out his words with Dead Cat Guy
而不是查出我到底发生了什么
instead of figuring out what happened to me.
这样吧
Okay, you know what?
至少死猫男的名字不会出现在
At least Dead Cat Guy doesn't have his name all over
新泽西缅因州的走私阴谋里
some Jersey-to-Maine smuggling conspiracy.
你都不清楚到底有没有这一回事
Oh, you don't even know if that's what's going on.
好吧 在我今天所见之后
Okay, after what I saw today, I mean,
你和米兰达是在做什么违法的事吗
were you and Miranda involved in some illegal shit?
-因为看上去就是 -你问我我也不知道
- Because it sure looks like it. - You're asking me? I don't know.
我又怎么会知道
How am I supposed to know?
你去问知情人啊
Just ask somebody who knows something.
问萨布丽娜
Ask Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
对
Yeah.
没错 我现在拿到的新情报可能会让她开口
Yeah, yeah, maybe she'll talk now that I have all this new info.
抱歉 我刚想起来 我得...
I'm sorry. I just remembered. I have a--
我得去个地方 有事要办
I have to be somewhere. I have a thing.
-我得去见我朋友萨布丽娜 -好
- Yeah, I got to see my friend Sabrina. - Okay.
对不起 我不该和你说起那件事的
Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that story.
-这故事太糟心了 -不不不 没关系
- That was a terrible story to tell you. - No, no, no. It's okay.
当然了 故事确实很悲惨
Well, I mean, yes, the story was absolutely horrible,
但我走不是因为这个
but, um, that's not why I'm leaving.
我应该早点想起来的 抱歉
I wish I thought of this sooner, but--I'm sorry.
这... 我会再联♥系♥你
Um, it's, uh-- I'll--I'll text you.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
我能听见你在家 听我说 我是卡茜·鲍登
I can hear you. Listen, hi. It's Cassie Bowden--
或者叫亚历桑德拉·里奇 随便了
or Alessandra Ricci, whatever.
我得和你谈谈 你能...
I-I got to talk to you. Can you--
能请你开下门吗
Will you please open up?
米兰达
Miranda!
萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜
Sabrina? Sabrina?
你是说了米兰达吗
Did you say Miranda?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
小声点
Keep it down.
快报♥警♥
Call the cops, okay?
叫他们赶紧过来
And tell them to come here right now!
911 请问有什么紧急事件
911. What's your emergency?
是 我需要帮助
Yes, um, I need help--
女士 你能再说一遍吗
Ma'am, can you repeat that?
我朋友...
My friend--
请问你发生了何种紧急事件
What's the nature of your emergency?
她在楼上 有人在她...
She's up and there's someone in the--
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表