剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
给我
Yeah, gimmie that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
麦克斯 我真的搞砸了 让开
Max, I really fucked up. Move.
天呐 跟联调局扯巨仪的事
I mean God, babbling to the FBI about Unisphere.
这可能会安妮很不利
That could be very bad for Annie.
非常不利
Just, like, so bad.
没有 她会...
Ah, nah, she'll definitely--
这可是安妮 她会
It's Annie. She'll be...
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
麦克斯
Max.
你想要我说什么 卡茜
Shit, what do you want me to say, Cassie?
她很难过 非常难过
She was, like, upset, really upset,
我也不知道 甚至有点害怕
and--I don't know, maybe even a little scared.
靠 我的天 我不想听到这个
Okay, fuck, oh, my God. I hate hearing that.
好吧 我们再想想 再想想
Okay, okay, let's think. Let's think.
你已经有了
Um, you already got all that info
巨仪在从事非法事情的信息
that Unisphere is doing illegal things,
所以如果你再去查
so if you got that again--
我没法再从外面黑进巨仪了
I wouldn't be able to hack into Unisphere again from the outside.
我试过了 他们加强了安保
I tried. They bulked up their security.
如果我能进去
If maybe I could get inside
用他们的电脑 那么
on one of their actual computers, then--
不 不行 没戏
No, no, can't, nope.
我已经去过了
See, I already went there
给了假名 打破了一件昂贵的艺术品
and gave a fake name and broke an expensive piece of art.
我不能再进去
I'm not allowed back there ever.
那我就不知道该说什么了
Then shit, I don't know what to tell you.
拜托
Come on.
抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I really am.
你的手在抖
Your hands are shaking.
亚历克斯 情况真的很糟
Alex, this is really, really bad.
嗯 之前就很糟了
Yeah, well, things were already bad,
所以严格来说 现在是更糟
so technically, they'd be worse now.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我知道你在想什么 卡茜
I mean, I know what you're thinking, Cassie,
但这不是你的错
but this isn't your fault.
我的遭遇不是你的错
What happened to me isn't your fault.
-萨布丽娜的遭遇不是 -这可说不准
- What happened to Sabrina isn't-- - We don't know that, okay?
安妮现在的情况
What's happening to Annie?
就是我的错
That is my fault.
如果她被吊销律师执业证 她的人生就完了
If she gets disbarred, her life is over.
她就只能搬回皇后区 跟她妈妈住 那怪我
She'll have to move back to Queens, live with her mom. That's on me.
我能做什么 我没线索了
What can I do? I'm out of leads.
我没答案 我该怎么办
I have no answers! What am I supposed to do!?
深呼吸
Just breathe.
好点了吗
Better?
嗯
Yeah.
如果你贸然行动 可能会让情况恶化
If you try something, it could just make it worse.
我必须帮助安妮
I have to help Annie.
我住在鞋盒里
I live in a shoebox.
这是在攀比吗
It's a competition?
是的 少校 跟我讲讲你的奢华房♥子
Yes, major, tell me all about your fancy house.
-告诉我 -好 好
- Tell me, go, tell. - All right, all right.
我可以在家办公
I can work from home.
位置很好
It's in a great location.
超赞的景致
It's got killer views.
真的吗 什么样的景致
Really? What kind of views?
门卫不这么认为
The doorman doesn't think so.
他整天站在门口盯着船舶
He stand out front all day staring at the Vessel,
一个巨大的雕塑 他讨厌死了
this giant sculpture. He hates it.
我可以在家办公
I can work from home...
你眼睛怎么这么吓人
Whoa, why do you have crazy eyes?
等等
Um, okay, wait.
我想我有个主意可以解决这一切
I think I have an idea that could clean this whole mess up
同时让安妮摆脱麻烦
and also get Annie off the hook at the exact same time.
听上去好得不真实
That sounds too good to be true,
所以我还是撤了吧
so I'm gonna just remove myself from the situation.
不不 听我说
No, no, listen to me.
有一个可以得到信息
There's a way we can get info
却不用回巨仪的方法
without actually going back to Unisphere,
但那需要你的帮助 以及
but it's gonna require your help and um, you know,
我们要做一些半可疑的事
us doing some semi-questionable stuff.
一般情况下
See, this is the kind of thing
-我都会答应这种事 -棒
- where I usually really want to say yes-- - Yes!
你说了
You just said it.
不不 安妮不会喜欢
No, no, Annie won't like any
任何"半可疑"的事
"semi-questionable" things, and you know,
我很在乎她
I really care about her,
所以我想尽量拿出最好的表现 所以拜托
so I'm trying to be on my best behavior here, so please...
我懂 安妮对我来说意味着一切 好吗
Okay, I get it, Annie is everything to me, okay?
她是我愿意加入
She's the only reason I would ever join,
读书俱乐部或者去买♥♥厨具的唯一原因
I don't know, a book club or go kitchen shopping
而我根本不做饭
when I don't even fucking cook.
因为是安妮
'Cause it's Annie, right?
我不能成为害她惹上麻烦的人
I cannot be the reason that she gets in trouble.
所以你必须帮我帮助她
So you have to help me help her.
为了安妮
For Annie.
他说是一栋有点高的楼
Okay, he said it was, like, a new tallish building
有个盯着...的门卫
with a doorman that is staring at--
天
Oh, my God.
门卫 肯定就是他了
Doorman. That's gotta be him.
肯定就是 就是这里了
That's gotta be the-- Yes, this is it.
麦克斯 接下来我们这么办
Okay, Max, here's what we're going to do.
我们要偷偷溜进亚历克斯的公♥寓♥
We are going to sneak into Alex's apartment.
等等
Wait.
什么 你是说闯进他的公♥寓♥
What? You mean break into his apartment?
不是 是
Uh, no--well, yes.
听着 如果他在家办公
Look, if he worked from home,
家里肯定有电脑 对吧
there's a computer in there, right?
里面可能有很多东西
There could be a lot of things in there,
安保系统 或者军犬
like security systems, or attack dogs,
或者最初杀了亚历克斯的人
or whoever killed this Alex guy in the first place.
听着 如果有军犬
Okay, listen, if there are attack dogs,
也好多天没进食了 肯定会很虚弱
they haven't eaten in days. They're gonna be very weak.
等等 那我说的其他事呢
Okay, wait, what about all the other stuff I just said?
听着 我们在里面比在外面安全
Look, we're safer in there than we are out here,
尤其是米兰达潜伏在周围
especially with Miranda lurking around.
只要进入他的电脑
Plus we get to his computer,
我们就能得到所有信息 然后传到这个上面
we can get all the information and put it on this.
我感觉我应该喜欢这玩意 因为很可爱
See, I feel like I should enjoy that because it's adorable,
但在此刻并不可爱
but it doesn't feel cute in this moment.
全机组的人在东京都买♥♥了当做礼物
The whole crew got them as gifts in Tokyo.
一直在我包里 因为谁需要优盘呢
It lives in my purse because who needs a flash drive?
很多人都需要优盘
A lot of people need flash drives.
没错 我们 现在就需要 这就是命运
Right, exactly, us. Right now. It's, like, fate.
不不 我不喜欢
Aw, no, no, I do not like
我开始听你的话了
that I'm actually starting to listen to you.
喝了这个 冷静下来 我们去找答案
Drink this and calm the fuck down. Let's get some answers.
你好
Hello.
有何贵干
How may I help you?
你好 我叫亚历桑德拉
Hi, my name is, um, Alessandra,
这是我丈夫布兰登
and this my husband Brandon.
我弟弟住在这儿
And my brother lives here.
他生前住在这儿
Well, he did live here.
他去世了 他叫亚历克斯·索科洛夫
He actually died. His name is Alex Sokolov.
节哀顺变 我很遗憾
Oh, my condolences. I'm so sorry.
亚历克斯是个好人
Alex was such a nice man.
你真好
Oh, that is so kind.
是不是很好
Isn't that so kind?
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表