剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
女士们先生们 这里是百老汇交叉口站
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Broadway Junction.
可转乘L线 N线和Q30
Transfer is available to the L, N, and Q30.
女士们先生们 因为施工 两条地铁...
Ladies and gentlemen, because of construction two trains are--
靠
Shit!
我们今天有点晚了
...We're running a little late today, okay?
大卫 嗨
Davey, hi.
听着 我现在没空 我要赶不上我的航♥班♥了
Listen, I really can't talk. I'm gonna miss my flight.
嗯 我就是想再问问
Oh, yeah. I just wanna check in about
这次纽约之旅的事 因为
the New York trip real quick 'cause, you know,
-瑞克很焦虑 -焦虑
- Rick's getting nervous. - Nervous?
你在说什么 还有好几周呢 是不是
What are you talking about? And it's like weeks away. Isn't it?
嗯 四天后
Yeah! Yes, it's four days away.
我去 真的吗 四天 你认真的
Oh, shit. Really? Four days? Are you serious?
嗯 姑娘们迫不及待想见到她们的卡茜姑妈了
Yeah, and, uh, the girls are excited to see their Aunt Cassie.
她们还太小不知道她是个糟糕的计划者
They're too young to realize she's a terrible planner.
行了 你少损我 这不公平
Okay. You put those knives away right now. That is not fair.
承认吧 你现在可能正站在你厨房♥里
You admit. You're probably standing in your kitchen right now,
嫉妒我超有趣的生活
just so jealous of my super fun life.
也许
Maybe.
但你这么怼我我可不嫉妒
But not when you throw it in my face like that.
我知道你很不情愿承认
I know that was very, very hard for you to admit,
所以听到你这么说我很爱你
so I love you so much for saying that.
听着 这次旅行我们会玩得超开心的
Listen, we're gonna have the best trip.
操
Oh, fuck!
-你是谁 -我是伊森 昨晚的 -什么
- Who are you? - I'm Ethan... from last night. - What?
-卡茜 -你是怎么进来的
- Cassie? - Well, how-- how did you get in here?
我们在酒吧认识
We met at the bar.
-嗯 然后呢 -卡茜
- Well, yes... More words. - Cassie?
-你怎么进我公♥寓♥的 -你给我发了短♥信♥ 看
- How'd you get in my apartment? - You texted me. Right here.
-喂 -你叫我用门上面的钥匙
- Hello? - You told me to use the key above the door thing.
门框
The door frame.
我以为我们该在两点见
Thought we were supposed to meet here at two?
伊森
Ethan...
天 我开始想起来了
Oh, my God. Okay, I'm starting to remember.
-卡茜 -我昨晚应该是醉得不行
- Cassie? - I think I was very, very drunk.
怪我
That's on me.
抱歉 我记起你来了
Okay. I'm sorry. I remember you now.
-大卫 嗨 -嘿
- Davey. Hi. - Hey.
抱歉 我没事 刚才很大声
Sorry. Hi, I'm okay. Yeah. That was very, very loud.
-但我没事 -你还好吗
- I'm fine though. - Are you okay?
-我得挂了 我晚点打给你 -好 可我...
- I gotta go. I'll call-- I'll call you later. - Okay, but I--
-我得去洗澡 -好
- I gotta shower. - Okay.
不不不 不是鸳鸯浴
No, no, no. Not in a fun way.
抱歉 你得离开 因为我要走了
Sorry. I think you-- You gotta go 'cause I gotta leave.
不过谢谢你不辞辛劳过来 真棒
But thank you for the effort. Good job.
-早 -早 梅根
- Good morning. - Good morning, Megan.
我们在赌你要迟到多久
We were taking bets to see how late you were going to be.
我要加入 还能选完美准时吗
Oh, I want in. Is perfectly on time still available?
我赢了 耶
Wow. I win. Oh. Yay!
机长已将安全带指示灯开启
The captain has illuminated the fasten seat belt sign.
请就坐
Please take your seats.
嗨 你是艾瑞卡吧 我是卡茜 你还好吗
Hi. It's Erica, right? I'm Cassie. Are you okay?
我担心如果飞机从空中坠落
I'm worried that if the plane falls out of the sky
所有人都会死
everybody will die.
真够黑暗的
That was dark.
不会发生的 好吗 你很安全
That is not going to happen. Okay? You are very, very safe.
但是 如果出问题
But you know, if something goes wrong
我 其他乘务员以及机长
between me, my flight attendants, and the captain,
我们会好好照顾你的
we're gonna take such good care of you.
怎么照顾 你会飞吗
How? Can you fly?
好吧 我不该跟你说的 但是
Okay. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but...
没错 我会飞
yes, I can.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
嘿 我正找你呢
Oh. Hey. I was just looking for you.
你需要什么吗 索科洛夫先生
Oh. Is there something I can get you, Mr. Sokolov?
叫我亚历克斯 你是卡茜
It's Alex. And you're Cassie.
是的 看来某人
Yes, someone was paying attention
有认真听机长广播 好样的
when the captain made his announcements. Good job.
你能给我一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌吗
Uh, I was just wondering if I could get a scotch on the rocks?
当然
Yes. Of course.
你知道那上面有按钮
You know we have little buttons there that you can push,
你只需按下 我们就能满足你的一切需求
and we'll just come bring you anything you want.
你们还有按钮
Oh. You got buttons?
-这样 -你不用来找我们
- Ah. Yeah. - You don't have to come chase us down.
我知道
I knew that.
就是想活动下腿
Just wanted to, um... stretch my legs.
你知道这些长途飞机 有时会很乏味
You know these long flights, they can get a little... tedious.
那可能跟你在看的
You know, that might have something to do with
极度压抑的书有关
your very depressing reading material.
《罪与罚》
《罪与罚》 我
I mean, Crime and Punishment? I...
那本书很棒
That book is amazing.
跟我说说那本书里的女人最后都怎么样了
Okay. Tell me how it works out for any of the women in that book?
我...
I just...
我更喜欢看《日瓦戈医生》类型的书
I'm more of a Doctor Zhivago kind of girl.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
那本书很乱
Yeah... well that book's messy.
乱有什么不好
What's wrong with messy?
洗手间
无人
洗手间
有人
抱歉
Oh, sorry!
你为了取悦3C过头了点啊
You're laying it on pretty thick with 3C.
你好 我叫卡茜
Uh, hi, my name is Cassie.
你肯定就是那种我经常听说的
You must be one of those nosey, overly anxious people
爱管闲事 过度忧虑的人吧
I've been hearing all about.
你难道不该负责全舱而不是一个人吗
And don't you have the full cabin, not just that one seat?
够了 这完全无害 他无害
Okay... It's harmless. He is harmless.
-再说 我已经有对象了 -是吗
- Plus, I am seeing someone now. - Oh, really?
-嗯 -真的吗 谁
- Uh-huh. - Really? Who?
-不 不 -要
- No! No. - Yes!
-好多毛 -拜托
- Oh, he's hairy. - Please.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
我要是可以我会把它们都带回家
I would take them all home if I could.
我的公♥寓♥不能养宠物 而你有个后院
My apartment doesn't allow pets and you have a backyard.
它会很幸福的
He would be so happy.
不 我不要收养一只收养所的兔子 不行
No, I am not adopting a rabbit from that shelter. No.
-它叫埃尔维斯 -埃尔维斯
- His name's Elvis. - Elvis... Aw.
你怎么如此热衷于拯救
What is your obsession with rescuing
地球上的所有动物啊
every single animal on this planet?
没人知道
No one knows.
对了 肖恩 你真是离不开那些坚果
By the way, Shane, you cannot live off those nuts.
别管我
Let me be me.
你跟3C是怎么回事
So, what is your deal with 3C?
肖恩 能给我一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌和伏特加吗
Shane, can I get a scotch on the rocks and a vodka, please?
就因为你没回答我的问题
Uh, just because you didn't answer my question
不代表这事没有发生
doesn't mean it isn't happening in front of all of us.
肖恩 你能叫捷达别再骚扰我吗
Shane, can you make Jada stop harassing me, please?
-别骚扰她了 -他们肯定有很多共同之处
- Stop harassing her. - I'm sure they have a lot in common.
他们都在这趟航♥班♥上
I mean, they're both on this flight.
你这次不该负责豪华经济舱吗
Aren't you supposed to be in economy plus on this flight?
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
-拜 -拜
- Bye! - Bye!
你可以有好点的
You could be nicer.
怎么 她挑起的
What? She started it!
我很友好了 我专业 我善良
I am totally nice, I am professional, I am kind.
别喝 卡茜
Don't drink th-- Cassie...
卡茜
Cassie.
卡茜
Cassie!
-你给她倒的 -抱歉 她要求的
- You poured that for her. - I'm so sorry, she asked...
您的酒 先生
Here you go, sir.
我不知道该怎么继续...
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表