剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
维克多跟我说菲利克斯小的时候
Victor told me that when Feliks was young,
他在男孩之家里的人都吓坏了
everyone at his boys home was freaked out
因为他开膛了几只猫
because he gutted a bunch of cats
然后挂在树上
and then hung them from a tree.
卡茜
Cassie?
我
Um, I...
我靠
Holy shit.
菲利克斯应该没看到我们 但是
Oh, okay, I don't think Feliks saw us, but, um,
他会再次找到我们的
he's gonna be on us again.
我们要去哪 我们要去哪
So where are we gonna go? Where are we gonna go?
操
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Okay, okay, what the fuck are you doing?
什么 我不
What? I don't...
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我不知道我在干什么
I don't-- I don't fucking know what I'm doing.
该死的变♥态♥
Motherfucker psychopath!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我在约会的这人跟我做了很多爱
This guy that I am seeing had a lot of sex with me,
然后骗了我 刚刚试图杀了我们
and then lied to me, and then just tried to murder us,
所以我 我或许需要
so I'm, um--I might need to--
我需要喝点酒
I need to do this for a second.
他有很多杀死你的机会 但他没有
You know, he had many chances to kill you, and he didn't,
所以肯定有原因
so there must be a reason.
我的天 他好变♥态♥ 这太变♥态♥
Oh, my God, he is so sick. This is so sick!
他说他想跟我一起私奔
He literally said he wanted to run away with me.
他说的话有真话吗
Was anything he said actually real?
好了
Okay.
没事 我没事
That's fine. I'm fine.
不 你看上去确实没事
Oh, no. You look totally fine.
随便了
Whatever, whatever.
我知道你从没见过菲利克斯 对吗
I know you've never-- you never actually met Feliks, right?
但你了解他的历史 他怎么工作
But you know his history? Like, how he works.
我们能利用这点吗
Can we use that, or--
嗯 我很熟悉他的工作
Oh, yeah. I am familiar with his work.
他生活极度规律
He is fully a creature of habit.
就像巴甫洛夫那样
Like some really bloody Pavlov stuff.
他不知道我知道他是菲利克斯
He actually doesn't know that I know he's Feliks,
所以我们能利用这点来给他设圈套吗
so can we use that to maybe, like, to trap him?
我今晚要飞罗马
I have to work my Rome flight tonight.
他会知道我在那趟航♥班♥上
You know, he's gonna fucking know I'm on the flight, so--
他会跟你到任何地方
He will follow you anywhere.
好
Okay.
如果我们知道他会去哪
So if we know where he's gonna be,
我们能准备好应付他吗
can we be ready for him?
闭嘴 给我点时间 我需要想想
Okay, just shut up. Just give me a second. I need to think.
要不
Okay, what about, um...
不行 我们都会死
No, we'll both be dead.
你有接受过近战训练吗
Do you have any type of close combat training?
什么
What?
没有 我为什么会 什么鬼
No. Why would I have any--what?
好了 当我没问 没事
All right, forget it. It's fine.
好的
All right.
这是我的想法
Here's what I'm thinking--
你登上去罗马的航♥班♥
you'll work your flight to Rome.
我也会上去
I will be on that flight too.
你到了罗马后 跟着人群走
When you get to Rome, stay in groups
这样菲利克斯就不能单独找到你
so Feliks can't get you alone.
坐班车去酒店
Take your shuttle to the hotel.
我会打车跟着你
I'll be in the cab behind you.
你去前台♥办♥理入住
You'll check in at the desk.
给我多办一张房♥卡
Get an extra key for me
名字为凯瑟琳·奥布莱恩
under the name of Katherine O'Brien.
为什么这个名字 哪儿来的
Why that name? What's that from?
她是我小时候
Well, she was my neighbor
在格拉斯哥的邻居 死于火灾
when I was growing up in Glasgow, and died in a fire.
天呐 什么
Oh, my God, what?
卡茜 我骗人的 随便编的名字
Okay, Cassie, I'm lying. It's random.
菲利克斯会跟踪他的目标
So Feliks stalks his marks.
一旦目标入住酒店
He makes his approach
他就会行动
once they've settled into their hotels.
多半用勒杀绳或者小刀
Likely uses a garrote or a knife.
喜欢弄得很血腥
Likes to play it very horror movie.
所以快速跟其他人离开
So get out of there quickly with other people.
然后我会先于他进入房♥间
Then I will slip into the room ahead of him.
然后 等你回来后
And then, when you get back to the room...
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我不知道你要杀了他
I didn't know you were gonna kill him.
我们必须这么做
We have to.
如果我们不想逃亡 不是他死就是我们亡
If we aren't gonna run, it's him or us.
请告诉我你对此没有意见
Please tell me you don't have a problem with that.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
亚历克斯 我知道杀人不好
Look, Alex, I know it's never okay to kill someone,
但我讨厌他对我做的事
but I just hate what he did to me so much.
我也是
I do too.
我好生气 我感觉好脏
I'm so angry. I feel so dirty.
我只想打他
I just wanna hit him.
反反复复打他
Over and over and over again.
我想她杀了他
I want her to kill him.
卡茜 我对干掉死猫男没意见
Cassie, I have no problem offing the dead cat guy.
好吧 我以为你会说什么
Oh, okay, I thought you were gonna say like,
杀人不好之类的烦人潜意识的话
"Killing is bad," or something annoyingly subconscious-y.
去他妈的 他杀了我
Fuck that guy. He murdered me.
是啊
Yeah.
可是米兰达的计划
But Miranda's plan?
想想你要同意做什么
Think about what you're agreeing to here.
我
I--
你是诱饵
You're bait.
-所以我是诱饵 -对
- Okay, so I'm bait? - Yeah.
如果一切顺利
And if all goes well,
我们都能活下去 以后也不再有菲利克斯
we both live, and no more Feliks.
好的 好的
Okay, okay. All right.
好 那我们
Wow, all right. Let's, uh--
去抓杀手吧
let's catch a killer.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表