剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
知足常乐
Know that it's enough.
一切都会过去
Everything passes.
他们现在只是觉得我是个喝醉的空乘 懂吗
Now they just think I'm a crazy drunk flight attendant, you know?
不是杀人犯
Not a killer.
行吧 对他们来说 你可以两者都是
Okay, well, to them, you can be both,
他们能让你走出那里都已经算我们走运了
and we're lucky that they even let you walk out of there.
小卡 我看着你做了些很差的决定
Cas, I am watching you make some really not good decisions.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
我在想 我希望亚历克斯当时没醒
I was thinking, "I hope Alex wasn't awake,
我真的希望当他们来割开他喉咙的时候
"and I really hope he didn't feel anything
他没感受到痛苦
when they came and slit his throat."
混♥蛋♥ 卡茜
Motherfucker. Cassie!
只有在这一刻
There is only this moment
你才能静下心去欣赏
as you find the calm to appreciate it.
看看她
Look at her.
她根本不在乎
She does not give one shit.
你已经20年没能在酒吧里抽烟了
I mean, you haven't been able to smoke in a bar in, like, 20 years.
她肯定见过一些事情
She has seen some things.
我想知道她看见什么了
I wanna know what she's seen.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
-你让我白天喝酒 -我知道
- You got me day drinking. - I know.
行了 你刚才
All right, when you
跟联调局谈话的时候
psychotically embraced honesty
像神经病一样地说实话
just now with the FBI,
但你没提到你离开了酒店房♥间
you didn't mention that you left the hotel room.
我都不知道我离开了没
I don't even really know if I did.
好 但如果你离开了
Okay, yes, but if you did,
理论上有可能
that could theoretically have been
这时候有其他人进来杀了他
when someone else might've come in and killed him.
好 但是我
Okay, but I...
如果你是对的
If you're right about that,
关于亚历克斯是什么时候死的
about the time that Alex died...
这意味着我醉到
That means I was so fucked up
回到床上和死人躺在一起
that I got back into bed with a dead man.
只有这能解释你为什么没死
It's kind of the only thing that explains why you're not dead too.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这太可悲了
That's just sad.
这很糟 对吗
Like, that's bad, right?
个人层面上讲 这简直糟透了
On a personal level, that is just bad.
你醉得不省人事
You were blackout drunk,
那可能 你知道
and that could've--you know,
在谁身上都有可能发生
it could happen to anyone.
不 这不可能在谁身上都会发生
No, it couldn't have happened to anybody.
不是每个人都会遇到 好吗
This doesn't happen to anybody, okay?
我不想成为这个人
I don't want to be this person.
如果你在他...后回到床上和他躺在一起 你懂的
If you got in bed with him after he was, you know...
-死后 -是的
- Dead? - Yes, okay.
如果那事实上发生了的话
If that is in fact what happened,
它就是发生了
it's a thing that happened,
你懂吗
you know?
这不会定义你
And it doesn't define you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
为什么你不拒绝回答
I just--why didn't you take the Fifth?
我不懂 我点头示意了
I don't get it. I nodded.
我知道你看见他了 但我们都计划好了
I know that you saw him, but we have, like, that whole thing.
我当时像在说 我要点头了
I was like, "I'm gonna nod."
-你好像在说 行 -好了 听着
- And you were like, "Okay." - Okay, listen.
我能补救吗
Can I fix this?
如果我有能跟他们交易的信息
Just--if I had information that I could trade with them,
或者我开始渐渐回忆起发生了什么
or I mean, I'm starting to get these memories,
我们能回去 再谈一次
so we could back in there, have another conversation,
-你得回去 -你得冷静下来
- you need to go back in there. - Okay, you need to simmer down.
太执着什么也做不了 而且你会失控
You're doing nothing when you get obsessive, and you spin out.
安妮 我必须对这件事执着
Annie, I have to get obsessive about this.
我是你的律师
I am your lawyer.
执着的部分交给我就好
I will be obsessive about this.
我会想出个策略
I will figure out a strategy.
你去当空乘
You go be a flight attendant,
回家 像近藤麻理惠一样打包行李
go home, pack in your little, like, Marie Kondo way,
乘飞机去
take your flight to...
-罗马 -罗马
- Rome. - Rome.
你在这什么也做不了
There is nothing that you can do here.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
在街上一个人吃午饭吗
Lunch by yourself on the street?
好的 你不爽我
Okay, so you're upset with me.
不是 范 我只是很爱这些热狗
No, Van, I just like these hotdogs,
-还有世界并不绕着你转 -哎呦
- and everything doesn't revolve around you. - Ouch.
但是既然你提起来了
But since you brought it up,
我对于你在审问时咄咄逼人的态度
I am disappointed
感到很失望
with your aggressive attitude during that interview
整体上
and generally.
等等 整体上
Wait, generally?
甩出亚历克斯·索科洛夫的血腥照片
Slapping down those photos of Alex Sokolov's bloody corpse?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
好吧 有人好像还喜欢我激进的态度和策略呢
Well, someone seems to like my aggressive attitude and tactics,
因为我在这的时间只有你一半长
because I've been here half as long as you,
但我们职位相同
and we have the same job.
是吗
Is that right?
虽然听起来让人不舒服 但是没错 我觉得是的
Not to put too fine a point on it, but yes, I think that's right,
那些照片让鲍登惊慌失措 最后改了说法
and those pictures rattled Bowden into changing her story.
行吧 讲真的
Okay, real talk?
随时
Always.
我喜欢你 范
I like you, Van,
但你得知道你完美符合
but you have to know that you fit
联调局的白男高材生文化
the FBI's male, pale, and Yale culture to a tee.
你可能拿过长曲棍球奖学金
I mean, hell, you probably had a lacrosse scholarship.
对你来说很好
And that's all fine for you,
但我是黑人女性
but I am a Black woman in a job
工作在一个感觉起来还像个男生俱乐部的环境里
that can still feel very much like a boys' club.
所以即使我在海军服过役
So even though I served in the Navy,
即使我作为联邦探员任职期间表现优秀
even though I have an outstanding tenure as a federal agent,
我要是说出那些鲁莽的话一定会受到惩罚
I could never get away with the kind of brash bullshit
而你根本不会仔细考虑
that you don't even think twice about,
因为你根本不需要仔细考虑
because you don't have to think twice about it.
所以再跟我说一次
So tell me one more time
你的态度
how your attitude
是你和我职位相同的原因
is why we have the same job.
我明白了
I hear you.
好
Good.
但是我还是觉得我们本该逮捕鲍登
But I still think we should've arrested Bowden
因为一开始她对我们撒了谎
for lying to us in the first place.
然后她的律师就会
Eh, then her attorney gets into
推♥翻♥她说的一切
getting her statement thrown
-因为她丧失了行为能力 不要 -有道理
- out due to diminished capacity. No. - Fair enough.
你肯定能闻到她身上的酒味
I mean, you could definitely smell the alcohol on her.
为什么要管那个
Why deal with that?
我们手头有更多的资源
We have more resources at our disposal.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
得了吧 你真的觉得飞去罗马
Come on. You really think that flying to Rome
能奇迹般地让这些消失吗
is just gonna magically make all this go away?
闭嘴 行吗 我得相信安妮
Just stop, okay? I have to trust Annie.
反正我也无路可走
Plus, I've hit a dead end anyway.
安妮不像你有全部的信息
Annie doesn't have all the information you do.
她没跟你一起去巨仪
She wasn't there with you at Unisphere.
对啊 因为那进行得太顺利了
Oh, yeah, because that went so well.
求你能让我回归正常生活吗
Will you please just let me get back to my normal life?
你的意思是像兔子一样的正常生活吗
Oh, you mean normal like the rabbits?
因为我真的很想谈谈当你跑出那栋楼的时候
'Cause I really wanna talk about the rabbits you saw
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表