剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
我想想 我想想
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 这个怎么样
Okay, what about this?
如果我们去找狮子鱼的对头呢
What if we approached one of Lionfish's rivals?
他们会杀了我们
They'll kill us.
你对一切问题的答案都是这个吗
Is that your answer to everything?
他们为什么会杀我们
Why would they kill us?
因为他们是坏人
Because they are bad people.
但如果你有钱的话
But if you had the money--
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
但即使我喝到断片
But even being blackout drunk,
要是酒店房♥间里有一对现金的话我也会注意到的
I would've noticed piles of cash around that hotel room.
他没有
He didn't have it.
真可爱
Hmm, that's adorable.
但不会是真正的钱
But it wouldn't be actual money, right?
他会存在某个
He'd have squirreled it away in some
双重加密帐户里 或者比特币 或者
double encrypted account, or Bitcoin, or--
好吧 那他身上会带着什么
Okay, so what would he have with him?
也许手♥机♥上的数字
Maybe numbers in his phone?
但那不安全
But that's not secure,
所以可能是类似于账簿或笔记本的东西
so maybe something analog like a ledger or a notebook?
你一直说这本书有多好看
So you go on and on about how great this book is,
然后我发现你在空白处写了很多小笔记
and then I find out you write all your own little notes in the margin.
这有助于我思考
It helps me think.
我就是这么看书的
It's how I read books, okay?
不 抱歉
Uh, no, sorry.
我必须保护这本文学经典不被你的乱写毁了
No, I must protect this literary classic from all your scribbling.
-你是说偷走吧 -我没偷
- Oh, you mean steal it. - I didn't steal it.
就藏在这儿 远离你
It's right there hidden, just away from you.
没事
It's okay.
有时候偷东西也不错
Sometimes a little stealing can be good.
嗯
Yeah.
或许还能让你感觉很棒
It might even make you feel great.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我知道在哪了
I know where it is.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那东西
It.
-钱吗 -对
- The money? - Yeah.
在哪
Well, where is it?
我们要一起去拿
We're gonna go get it together.
你还是不信我
Well, so what? You still don't trust me?
是的 一点不信 我们走
No, not even at all. Let's go.
好
Okay.
有点伤人
It's a bit much.
回头见 妈
See you later, Mom.
凯蒂猫
Hello, Kitty.
不 操
No--fuck.
操
Fuck!
小朋友们 你们
Kids, you guys have, um--
你们手很小 对吗
you have small hands, right?
嗯 棒极了
Yeah. Sweet.
谁想赚20块
Who wants to make 20 bucks?
曼谷警方重建了他们认为
Bangkok Police reconstructed the bottle
是凶器的酒瓶 并且获得了指纹
they think is the murder weapon and they pulled a print.
真的吗
Really?
他们在泰国系统里没找到匹配
They don't have a match in the Thai system,
所以发给了我们
so they're sending it to us.
既然我们都知道
Since we both know deep down
会匹配到卡茜·鲍登的指纹
it's gonna come back as Cassie Bowden's print--
我们都知道
We both know that?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah, we do. - Okay.
所以我会去指纹实验室里等着
So I'm just gonna go sit in the print lab
直到匹配成功
and wait until we have a match.
查韦斯探员找得怎么样了
Oh, where are we with Agent Chavez?
还没找到
We haven't found him yet.
他会被骂惨的
He's gonna get an earful.
我们在鲍登公♥寓♥外安排了一组新的盯梢人员
Oh, and we put a new tail on Bowden's apartment
直到她出现
until she shows up.
但这个查韦斯的事
But this Chavez thing,
他突然蒸发你不觉得怪吗
that doesn't strike you as odd that he just went quiet?
你想要我们去搜索自己的探员吗
Why, you wanna put out a BOLO on our own agent?
有人吗
Hello?
好了 快进来 快
Okay, okay, come in. Come in, come in.
开放式淋浴 也是个选择
Oh, right, an open shower. That's a choice.
你知道安妮的
Well, you know Annie.
她喜欢给人惊喜 我也不知道
She likes to surprise people. I don't know.
如果钱在她这儿
So if she has the money,
她先前怎么不直接给我们
why didn't she give it to us earlier?
因为我觉得是在一本书里
Because I think it's, uh, in a book.
菲利克斯没在曼谷找到因为
Feliks did not find it in Bangkok because...
我拿走了
I took it.
-你拿走了 -是的
- You took it? - Yes.
也许是为了再见到亚历克斯的醉酒借口 我也不知道
Maybe some drunk excuse to see Alex again. I don't know, but
这里
here.
《罪与罚》
"Crime and Punishment."
-亚历克斯家里少了这东西 -嗯
- That was missing from Alex's place. - Okay.
一个怎样的小罪行才不会
"Would not one tiny crime be wiped out
被成千上万的善行所抹去呢
by a thousand good deeds?"
账户和密♥码♥
Accounts and encryption.
亚历克斯可真难琢磨
Alex was a real piece of work.
-就是这个吗 这就是大家在找的东西 -是的
- Oh, so is this it? Is this what everyone's been looking for? - Yes.
终于 我们有选择了
Finally, we have options.
我的天
Oh, my God.
靠
Shit.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
用这个
Here.
认真的吗
Seriously?
那个只有在电影里有用
That only works in the movies.
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
好了 肯定还有别的出路
All right, there's gotta be another way out of here.
有个防火梯 快来 拿上书
There's a fire escape. Just come on, get the book.
拿上书 拿上书 拿上书
Get the book, get the book, get the book.
快 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
好了
All right.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你可能经常这么干 对吗
Okay, you probably do this all the time, right?
不 这太疯狂了
No, this is completely insane.
好吧
Okay.
等等 你没跳
Wait--you didn't jump!
没人说我们要跳
Nobody said we were jumping yet.
米兰达 你说他想杀了我们
Miranda, you said he's trying to kill us.
你真想现在跟他斗吗
Do you really wanna fight him right now?
跳啊 快
Jump! Let's go!
我去
Oh, shit.
米兰达 天呐
Miranda, oh, my God.
你没死 真好 快走
You--you didn't die. That's great. Okay, let's go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What, what?
天 书掉了
Oh, my God. I dropped the book.
-什么 -闭嘴
- What? - Oh, shut up.
他拿到书了 也就意味着维克多拿到书了
He's got the book, which means Victor's got the book,
也就意味着我们白死了
which means we're both dead for nothing.
我不会就这么放弃
Well, I'm not just gonna give up, okay?
我已经走了太远
I've come way too far.
我骗了人 我闯入了追悼会
I have lied to people. I crashed a memorial service.
我偷偷上了私人飞机
I snuck on a private jet.
-我黑进了 -好了 好了
- I hacked a fucking-- - Yeah, all right, okay, well,
我跟你讲讲菲利克斯
let me tell you about Feliks.
他杀过女人 小孩
He has killed women, children.
我的天
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表