剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
Do I--do I have to?
我看看我能不能找到你要的东西
Let me see if I can find what you need.
你对我奶奶来说会太显眼
You would be conspicuous to my grandmother.
她会问问题 好吗
She would ask questions. Okay?
嗯 我要怎么解释这一切
Right, 'cause how would I be able to explain any of this?
听上去像是美国电影
Sounds like an American movie.
嗯
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Si.
奶奶
Nonna?
你来啦 亲爱的 真是惊喜
爷爷的东西在哪
你要他的东西干什么
我就是需要
如果你不告诉我你要用来干什么 我就不给你
我需要他的枪
拜托 奶奶 别这样
但我不想把枪给你
操
Fuck.
你跟恩里克一起的吗
是的 不是
Yes, si, si, but no, um...
我没跟他一起 他就是个朋友
我叫卡茜
I'm Cassie.
他提起过你
他说你
阳光
他嘴真甜
我不觉得我阳光
I don't feel very luminous.
他找我要的枪是要给你吗
今早 一个男人威胁了我
This morning, a man terrified me
让我意识到
in a way that makes me realize
事情很迫切 很清晰
that things are very immediate and very clear.
同时也让我头疼
It also, though, makes my head hurt...
以及
and, um...
太亮了
it's all just too bright.
如果这说得通的话
If that makes any sense.
听着
Listen...
我不想给恩里克制♥造♥麻烦
好吗
Okay?
小孩长大成人 做出自己的选择 犯下自己的错
想象下要是他们不得不重复我们的错误那得多难过
我觉得肯定会不只是难过
I think it would be much worse than sad.
我们可以做出选择
You know, we can make choices
也必须承担后果
and we have to live with them,
但其他人的选择
but other people's choices, how--
我们又哪来空间去承担别人的选择呢
Who of us has the space to carry other people's choices?
我想你是对的
Yeah, I think you're right.
干杯
Cheers.
姑娘们
Girls?
该死
Shit!
都怪我
It's all my fault.
不
No.
不 这
No, it's n--
这不是你的错
it's not your fault.
不
No...
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
好吗
Okay?
听我说
Listen to me.
很多事情会是你的错
A lot of things will be your fault.
你会做出很糟糕的决定
You will make really, really bad decisions, all right?
但这事
But this one?
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
这不会定义你是谁
This will not define who you are.
好吗
Okay?
过来
Come here.
卡茜
Cassie?
我拿到了 我们可以走了
I have it. We can go.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
她在干什么
What in the hell is she doing?
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
你又在干什么
Now what in the hell are you doing?
你不必过来再次看一遍的
You know, you didn't have to come and watch that again.
过来
Come here.
我当然有必要了
Sure, I did.
天呐
Oh, God.
我不想 我不要记住你这个样子
I don't wanna--I will not remember you like this.
不
No.
你不该如此冒险的
You shouldn't have to risk your life like this.
亚历克斯 这很疯狂
Alex, this is insane,
但我感觉我现在了解你了
but I feel like I really know you now.
我感觉我也了解我了
I feel like I know me now too.
不知为何 我完全爱上了你
And somehow, I'm totally in love with you.
或者我也不知道 也许
Or, I don't know, maybe the idea--
也许一想到你向我做出承诺
the idea of you to promise me something
可能我们之间会有结果 我
that could have been between us, I--
可能在现实中永远不会这么完美
It's probably better than the real deal would ever be.
你让我觉得自己长高了至少两英寸
You made me at least two inches taller.
老实说
Honestly...
你爱上的不是我
it wasn't me you were falling in love with.
亚历克斯 我受不了更多的自省了
Alex, I can't handle any more introspective bullshit.
你能吻我吗
Will you just kiss me?
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我们要喝点酒吗
Should we take from the minibar?
他们肯定有伏特加
I'm sure they have vodka.
不
No.
实际上 我想喝咖啡
Actually, you know what? I'd love a coffee.
-咖啡 -对
- Coffee? - Yeah.
好吧
Um, okay.
我下楼去买♥♥
I'll run downstairs to the bar?
好
Okay.
-卡茜 -怎么
- Cassie? - Yeah?
你确定会没事吗
Are you going to be okay?
嗯
Yeah.
来 拿着
Yes, here, here.
-我走后把门锁上 -好
- Lock the bolt behind me. - Okay.
你回来的时候敲三次门
Hey, knock three times when you get back, okay?
金 帝国大西洋航♥空♥2211航♥班♥上
Kim, there's a Buckley Ware on the manifest
有个叫巴克利·威尔的人
of Imperial Atlantic 2211.
就是飞去罗马的航♥班♥
That's the flight to Rome
卡茜·鲍登昨晚在上面工作
Cassie Bowden worked last night.
他在她的航♥班♥上
He was on her flight?
他在跟踪她
He's fucking stalking her.
他跟她去罗马
He's following her to Rome
就像他当初跟亚历克斯·索科洛夫去曼谷一样
the same way he followed Alex Sokolov to Bangkok.
该死
Damn it.
操 不要
Fuck, no!
不
Oh, no.
你是不是有什么小计划
Did you have some little plan?
你觉得你能耍我
You thought you could fuck with me?
我倒想让你耍我 卡茜
Oh, I'd love to let you fuck with me, Cassie.
但我们分手了 对吗
But we broke up, right?
然后米兰达出现
Oh, and then Miranda showed up
好像要力挽狂澜一样
like she was gonna save the day!
你肯定希望你当初没有甩掉我 对吗
I bet you wish you hadn't thrown me away now, don't you?
菲利克斯 听着
Feliks, listen--
叫巴克利
It's Buckley.
那是我外公的名字 记得吗
It was my grandfather's name, remember?
恩里克
Enrico!
我真的喜欢上了你
You know, I really fell for you.
实际上 我用这个追踪你
In fact, I used this to track you around the world.
认得吗
Recognize it?
你太漂亮 但又一团糟
You're just so beautiful and fucked up.
就像猫薄荷
It's like catnip.
我还能尝到
I can still taste it.
去死吧
Go to hell.
还有性♥爱♥
Oh, and the sex?
跟你做♥爱♥爽翻了
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表