剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
也许
That's--maybe, um...
也许我们的友谊能成只是因为
maybe our friendship only works because, uh...
我们不向对方展示我们混乱的一面
we don't show each other the messy bits.
你从不需要说我是骗子
You never had to call me a liar
我也不需要说你是酒鬼
and I never had to call you a drunk
但这就是我们 小卡
but that's what we are, Cass.
我不是酒鬼
I am not a drunk.
你几乎站不直
You can barely stand up straight.
如果你想骂我
If you wanna call me names
不信我说的话 行
and not believe what I tell you, that's fine.
但你并不比我优秀
But you--you are not better than me.
我没说我...
I didn't say that I was--
我刚说我是骗子了 天
I just called myself a liar. God--
知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我今天心情不好
So I don't have the emotional bandwidth
不想跟你吵
to fight with you today,
因为我有点累
'cause I'm a little tapped out.
所以我不想说了
So I'm done.
然后
And, um...
我需要你带上你在走廊里的男人
I'm gonna need you to get your puppy from the hallway
一起离开
and, uh, leave please.
好
Kay.
知道吗 安妮
You know what, Annie?
知道吗
You know what?
我没想到
I did not think this
会是这样收场
would go like this.
你的计划出错了吗 很抱歉
Did your plan go wrong? I'm so sorry.
我为你难过 小卡
My heart breaks for you, Cass.
成熟点吧
Grow the fuck up, okay?
等我死后
You know, you're gonna feel really bad
你会很自责的
when I wind up dead.
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们去做点疯狂的事
Let's go do something crazy.
好啊 疯狂
Yeah! Crazy.
这是什么鬼
What the--the hell is this?
他们觉得这很好玩吗
They think this is funny? What--
这匹小马被铁链锁住
This pony is completely chained up here.
这是虐待动物
It's fucking animal abuse.
那不是真的马
Right. It's not a real pony.
象征主义
Symbolism?
听说过吗 我不喜欢
Ever heard of it? I don't like
它所代表的东西
what this represents.
世界很操蛋
The world is a messed up place.
要是我们放走它呢
But what if-- what if we set him free?
我们回来了
And we're back!
我知道你不愿承认
Look, I-I get that you're in denial
但你意识到你打算在光天化日下做什么吗
but do you realize what you are about to do in broad daylight?
你知道为什么巴克利比你好吗
Do you know why Buckley is so much better than you?
因为他想要我做我自己
Because he--he wants me to be me, you know?
他不会评判我或者
He doesn't, like, judge me or...
他不会质疑我做的每个决定
He doesn't question every fucking move I make!
什么意思
Yeah, what do you mean?
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你想做疯狂的事 我们放走它吧
You wanted to do something crazy. Let's set him free!
什么意思 什么意思
What do you mean? What do you mean?
帮我 帮帮我 快
Just help me, help me, help me, come on, come on.
嘘 我们不能这么做
Shh. No, we can't.
如果我们纠结于逻辑的话 就永远不会做了
If we get bogged down in logistics, we'll never do it.
-快动手 -好 好
- Just do it. - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
等等 等等 好难
Wait, wait, wait, hold on. Too hard.
你要偷一个匹给小孩设计的马
You're about to steal a ride that's designed for children!
知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我要给你说件事
I got a--I'm gonna tell you a thing.
准备好了吗
You ready to hear a thing?
嗯
Yes.
我说了
Here it is.
我不会总是想着你
I am not gonna always think about you.
好吗
Okay?
我感觉我应该想
I feel like I should
但我不会因为我不能
but I'm not going to because I can't.
因为如果我老是想着你 我就会
Because if I keep thinking about you, I'm gonna go--
我就会疯掉
I'm gonna go insane.
你想我疯掉吗
Do you want me to go insane?
我们走
Let's go.
快 快
Let's go. Let's go.
-等等 你在 -快走
- Wait, what are you-- - Just go!
我的天
Oh, my God.
-快啊 -等下 等下
- Hurry! Hurry up. - Wait, wait, hold on.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-靠 -快跑
- Oh, fuck. - Go, go, go, go, go, go!
-搞什么 -看看他的傻脸
- What the-- - Look at his dumb face.
抱歉 我
I am so sorry. I have--
-我不是有意 -是
- I didn't mean to... - It was--it was--
他们偷了我的马
They stole my horse!
不 没有
No. No, no.
操
Fuck!
-我们是正义 -没错
- We are justice! - Hell yeah!
安妮
Um, Annie?
麦克斯怎么样
How's Max?
杰西卡
Jessica, um...
他没事
He's fine.
他没事
He's fine.
你收到我的消息了 谢谢过来
You got my message. Thanks for coming.
我只是不想离开太久以防
I just didn't wanna be gone for too long in case, um...
以防我也不知道
In case I don't know.
我给你带来了一个你杀死不了的东西
I brought you something you can't kill.
我是说不会死的东西
I mean, uh, something that won't die.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-我想着你不会想要花什么的 -没事
- I just didn't think you'd want flowers or anything. - It's fine.
谢谢你 杰西卡 没事
Thank you, Jessica. It's fine.
请把这个交给戴安娜
Please take this to give to Diana.
这是我
It's my...
给戴维斯&卡莱尔律所的辞职信
letter of resignation from Davis & Carlisle.
为什么
Oh, wow. Why?
抱歉 我是说
Sorry, I mean,
你不该亲自交给她吗
shouldn't you give it to her yourself?
不
No.
不了
Yeah, no.
如果我去的话 她会劝我留下
If I go in there, she'll convince me to stay
因为我想留下
because I, um, want to.
但我意识到我不能
Uh, but I realize that I can't, so.
我不明白 是因为律所吗
I don't understand. Is it the firm?
你这么厉害
I mean, you're so good.
着很可爱
This is cute.
你的名字不是杰西卡 对吗
Your name isn't Jessica, is it?
是珍妮弗
It's Jennifer, actually.
嗯 这
Right. That's--
卡西说得对
Cassie was right.
烦死了
Wow, I fucking hate that.
你为什么不介意我叫你杰西卡 知道吗
Why would you let me call you Jessica? You know what?
别回答
Don't answer that.
你不该让别人跟你说你是谁
Just--you shouldn't let people tell you who you are.
比如
Um...like, for instance,
我的名字正确发音其实是阿妮
my name's actually pronounced Ah-nie.
亚美尼亚名字
Um, it's Armenian.
但我小时候 大家都开始叫我安妮
But when I was little, kids, uh, just started calling me Annie
所以我的名字就变了
and so my name just kind of changed.
你不喜欢安妮吗
Do you not like Annie?
人们怎么称呼你很重要
Look--what people call you is important, okay?
我也不知道
Like, I don't know.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表