剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你看到的兔子
when you were running out of that building.
你看到了
You saw that?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么能看见
Why the fuck can you see that?
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
精神创伤
Trauma?
不是
No.
这不是
It's not--
不
No.
我
I, um...
我弄坏了个兔子
I broke a rabbit.
是个雕塑
It was a statue.
一个很大 昂贵的兔子雕塑
This very large, expensive statue of a rabbit.
所以我才在想这事
That's why I was thinking about it,
我可能毁了那可怜又善良的接待员的一周
and I probably ruined that poor, very nice receptionist's week.
我可不确定她有多善良
I'm not sure how nice she was.
她挺好的
No, she was fine.
她就是
She just made, like,
在我提起...的时候做了个表情
a face when I brought up...
米兰达
Miranda.
我的天 她
Oh, my God, wait, she
我提到她的时候 她做了个"杀了我吧"的表情
she made this "kill me now" face when I mentioned her.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她叫什么
What was her name?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
萨布丽娜 对 或许她能把我从这里解救出去
Sabrina, yes, maybe she can help me get out of this.
嗯
Right.
等等 那你的航♥班♥呢
Wait, what about your flight?
我想我可以两边兼顾 我不知道
I can do both I think. I don't know.
我也不知道我在做什么
I actually don't know what I'm doing.
我想我可以兼顾
I think I can do both.
声明下
Just for the record,
我还是想谈谈兔子
I still wanna talk about the rabbits.
滚
Fuck off.
我们得找个更好的途径交流
Okay, we have to find a better way to communicate
因为这对我不起作用
'cause this is not working for me.
一如既往 我寂寞
"As ever, I'm loneliness
也许准备好哭泣
and ready maybe for weeping,
或许有一个目击者
or whether perhaps there's a witness."
我在试图集中精力
Okay, I'm trying to concentrate.
我三小时后就要起飞
I have a flight in three hours,
而你却给我引用诗歌♥
and you're quoting poetry to me?
你能稍微有用点吗
Can you try to be a little helpful?
我还带来了这些
Okay, I also brought these, you know?
但我从没监视过人
But I've never been on a stakeout before,
所以可能有点过头了
so might be a bit overkill.
好极了
Oh, great, great.
我疯了 真是好极了
So I'm losing my mind. That's great.
听着 那个巨仪公♥司♥的接待员
Okay, listen, that receptionist at Unisphere,
关于米兰达她知道的绝对比表面上多很多
she knows way more about Miranda than she's acting like.
我得跟她谈谈
I've gotta talk to her,
虽然她多半觉得我是疯子
although she probably thinks I'm fucking insane,
因为我就是
because obviously I am.
大卫
Hey, Davey.
我知道我欠你一通电♥话♥ 抱歉 最近太疯狂了
I know I owe you a call. I'm sorry. It's just been nuts.
嗯 听上去你很忙
Yeah, sounds like your pretty busy.
没错 就是我 但我这不接了吗
Yep, that's me. But look, I'm answering.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不是多戏
Okay, not to be dramatic,
但我感觉
but I just had this feeling
这次旅行或许不是个好主意
that maybe that this trip is a bad idea.
大卫 天
Davey, oh, my God,
抱歉我没接你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I missed your call
没接你很多电♥话♥
or your many, many calls,
但我最近有点疯狂 好吗
but I've been a little bit crazy, all right?
跟电♥话♥无关 我是说
It's not about the phone calls. I mean,
我有强迫症 有时也很混球 但我不小气
I'm OCD, and I'm a jerk sometimes, but I'm not petty.
那是什么问题
Okay, then what the hell is the problem?
我们不再是小孩了
It's just, we're not kids anymore.
似乎你...
It just seems like you--
不是你 你的生活方式
not you, but your lifestyle,
可能对我们来说有点过于刺♥激♥
just might be a little too intense for us.
也许你是口下留情
You know, maybe you're being nice,
所以我没太懂你意思
which is making things a little unclear.
你今天喝了多少杯酒
How many drinks have you had today?
这样更直接了
Oh, that's more direct.
肯定超过三杯
Bet it's more than three.
我
I--
超过四杯
More than four?
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
没有
I'm not?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
因为我需要知道
Because I need to know
然后才能让你见我女儿
before you are around my girls.
我很好
Yes.
是的 我当然很好
Yes, of course I'm okay.
来纽约吧
Just come to New York.
带上你漂亮的家人
Bring your beautiful family,
我会精神抖擞
and I will be present and alert,
会很棒的
and it is gonna be fine.
不只是棒
It's gonna more than fine.
会其乐无穷
It's gonna be fantastic.
好的
Okay.
很好
Okay, good.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
我们几天后见 好吗
Listen, I'm gonna see you in a couple days, okay?
我保证 我们所有人都会玩得很开心
I promise you, it's gonna be amazing for all of us.
好 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
伏特加加冰 谢谢
Vodka on the rocks, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你是萨布丽娜吧
Sabrina, right?
我前几天去了你办公室
I came in the office the other day
打破了很多东西 就是我
and like, broke everything. That's me.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我就想
I just wanted--
抱歉 我们不能回答关于工作的问题
Yeah, I'm sorry, we can't answer questions about work
-如果你是为这个而来 -好的
- if that's what you're here for. - Oh, okay.
不不 没事
No, no, that's okay.
你能等一下吗
Well, can you just wait a second?
我能解释下自己吗
Can I explain myself for one second?
-我不能说任何关于工作的事 -我明白
- I can't say anything about work. - I totally understand.
我看到你进来 我想进来道歉
I saw you walking in. I wanted to come in and apologize.
拜托了 就一会儿
Please, just one second?
好吧
Sure, yeah.
我当时走得很急
Okay, I left in an emotional huff.
很尴尬
I'm so embarrassed,
但他们说
but they mentioned,
他们说亚历克斯突然就死了
you know, they said that Alex had died out of nowhere,
很可怕的一刻
and it was a horrible moment,
抱歉如果我给你惹了麻烦
and I'm sorry if it got you in trouble,
我想着或许可以请你喝杯酒
or I wanted to maybe buy you a drink.
亚历克斯人很好
Alex was so great.
-是的 -他的死真的很让人压抑
- Yes. - His death was a real blow.
我明白
I understand that.
我们能为亚历克斯干杯吗
Look, could we--how 'bout we, like, cheers to Alex, maybe?
当然
Sure.
-干杯 -好的
- Cheers. - Okay, good.
你 你要接吗
Oh, your-- do you need to get that?
不
Nope.
我是卡茜 我多半会打给你
Hey, it's Cassie. I'll probably call you back.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表