剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
女士们先生们 请注意
Your attention, please, ladies and gentlemen.
此趟列车即将到达扬克斯市
This train is now arriving at Yonkers.
请查看上方以及座位四周
Please take this time to look above and around your seat
拿上所有随身物品 祝你度过美好的一天
and gather all personal belongings. Have a good day.
打扰下 你好 有个女人在追我
Excuse me. Hi. There's a woman chasing me.
她可能有武器
I think she might have a weapon.
她就在...
She is right--
这女人在哪
Where is this woman?
-你的鞋怎么了 -什么 不 她就...
- What happened to your shoe? - Wha--no, she was--
空乘危机
第一季 第四集
安妮 安妮 是我 能开门吗
Annie? Annie, it's me. Will you buzz me up?
备用钥匙被我弄丢了
I-I lost the--the extra key.
就像你没有弄丢的身份证吗 因为你从不丢东西
Oh, like your ID you didn't lose 'cause you don't lose things?
什么
What?
那跟这个完全不一样
That was totally different.
抱歉我今天没跟你发短♥信♥
And I-I'm sorry I stopped messaging you today.
只是情况变得很疯狂 你完全想象不到
It just--it got so crazy. You have no idea.
你不知道我为了救你出那房♥子
You have no idea the strings
找了多少关系 小卡
that I pulled to get you out of that house, Cass.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
安妮 等等 你什么意思 你做了什么 抱歉
Annie, wait, what do you mean? What did you do? I'm sorry.
我不知道你这么生气
I didn't know you were this upset.
小卡 我以为你遇到了危险
Cass, I thought you were in real danger.
你明白吗
Do you get that at all?
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I--
你好 你能让我进去吗
Hi, c-could you let me in?
我跟我最好的朋友住一起 我备用钥匙丢了
I'm staying with my best friend. I lost the extra key.
说来话长 您叫
It's a whole thing. Mrs...?
-哈斯勒 -对
- Hassler. - Yes.
没问题
It's no problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 你的鞋呢
Oh, dear, where are your shoes?
哈斯勒太太 我是4G的安妮·穆雷迪安
Mrs. Hassler, this is Annie Mouradian from 4G.
请别让那女人进来
Please don't let that woman in.
我不认识
I do not know who that is.
不不 她认识我 她是
Oh, no, no, she knows who I am. She's--
好吧 你要
Okay, we're gonna--
你要这样子 行
Yep, we're gonna do that, okay.
安妮 我看到她了
Annie, I saw her.
我看到米兰达了
I saw Miranda.
所以你被一个危险罪犯追赶
Okay, so you got chased by a dangerous criminal,
现在你又在我面前拿着一包偷来的垃圾
and now you're holding a bag of stolen trash in my face.
我真不知道我之前为什么要担心
No, I have no idea why I was worried.
听着 这是证据
Listen, it's evidence, okay?
我 我当时是即兴发挥
I was--I was improvising.
我想着如果我们能把这些全部粘起来
I thought maybe if we, like, taped it all together,
我们就能有答案
we would have an answer.
你脚上是什么
And what's on your feet?
我朋友肖恩把他袜子给我了 我做了件怪事
Oh, my friend Shane gave me his socks. I did a weird thing.
-能给我吗 -嗯 谢谢
- Can I? - Yeah, cool, thanks.
我们应该
We sh--we should--
亲爱的 听着 就一下
Yeah, hey, babe, listen, um, just for a sec.
我知道你在经历很多事
Uh... look, I know you're going through a lot right now.
听我说
Um, hear me out.
我觉得你可能有创伤后应激障碍
I think you might be suffering from a little bit of PTSD.
安妮 我真没有
Okay, Annie, really, I'm not.
你在曼谷看到了一些很操蛋的事
Look, you saw some really fucked-up shit in Bangkok,
我们几乎没有谈过
and we have barely talked about it at all.
小卡 你知道你可以跟我谈任何事
Cass, you know that you can talk to me
不只是疯女人以及联调局 对吗
about more than just, like, psychotic women and the FBI, right?
试图告诉她你的感受
Try telling her how you feel.
她是你朋友 她会懂的
I mean, she's your friend. She'll get it.
亚历克斯 我不知道 我要从何说起
Alex, I don't know-- Where would I even begin?
你可以先跟她说
Well, you could start by telling her
你在跟我对话
that you're already talking to me.
不 那样不会有好结果
No, that would not go over well, okay?
再说 我现在的感受都很奇葩
Plus, everything I'm feeling is just so fucked up.
只是 安妮
It's just, Annie,
我不能同时应付超过一个问题
I can't deal with more than one problem at a time.
这是我目前最大的能力了
Like, that's all I can do right now.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我懂 我懂的
Yeah. No, I got it. I got that.
过来 谢谢
Come here. Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 好的
I love you. Okay.
好了 别哭了
Yeah, okay, stop crying.
米兰达 对吗
Okay, listen, Miranda, right?
她不是我们想象中那样 我是说
She is not the person that we thought she was. Well, I mean,
她还是一个闯进我公♥寓♥的谋杀犯
she is still a murderer who broke into my apartment.
如果她不是疯子前任
Okay, if she's not a psychotic ex,
那她为什么要专门针对你
then why is she specifically targeting you?
或许她觉得我知道曼谷的一些事 我不知道
I don't--maybe she thinks I know something from Bangkok-- I don't know.
亲爱的 这些都没有被搅碎
Babe, these aren't even cross-shredded.
把它们粘起来也不是不切实际
Taping these together wouldn't be the craziest idea.
你看
Look!
我在别人垃圾里发现过更怪的东西
I found weirder things in other people's trash.
麦克斯觉得这是好主意
Max thinks it's a good idea.
不 我不觉得是好主意 只是不觉得不切实际
No, I don't think it's good. I just don't think it's crazy.
但他支持我 我喜欢
He's supportive, though. I like that.
听着 你们俩
Okay, listen, you guys,
我们需要一些合法获得的证据
we're gonna need some, like, properly legally acquired evidence
而不是用透明胶带粘起来的
that isn't stuck together with Scotch tape, you know.
听着 我刚在想 如果米兰达下了那趟火车
Okay, listen, I was thinking, if Miranda got off that train,
站台上肯定有监控拍到她 对吗
there has to be cameras somewhere on the platform, right?
-听着 我认识一个纽约大都会运输署的人 -棒
- Okay, look, I have a guy at the MTA... - Yes!
他或许能调出一些监控
Who might be able to pull some tapes.
-我不希望你期待过高 -好的
- I don't want you to get your hopes up. - Okay.
我靠
Holy fuck!
我匹配上了一对
I got a match.
观众都疯狂了
The crowd goes wild!
-好吧 -你真扫兴
- Oh, okay. - You're a killjoy, see?
-我不扫兴 -看看 匹配上了
- I am not a killjoy. - Look at that, it's a match.
麦克斯
Max.
你要睡觉吗 还是
Are you coming to bed, or...?
好极了 行吧
Great. No, cool.
嗯 玩得开心
Okay, have fun!
我们需要胶带
We need tape.
-嗯 好主意 -现在就要 -胶带
- Yes, good idea. - Now. - Tape, all right.
哥哥
明天一早在你家碰面
该死
Oh, shoot.
不 卡茜
No, Cassie,
没人会在收到短♥信♥后回拨电♥话♥ 除非是坏消息
no one ever calls back from a text unless it's bad news.
-她收到短♥信♥后给你打了电♥话♥ -没有
- She called back from a text? - No.
一切都好 一切都好
Everything is fine. Everything's fine.
我们明早不能在我公♥寓♥见面
We can't meet at my apartment tomorrow morning.
什么
What?
没事
It is fine.
就是有人擅闯进来
Someone kind of-- kind of sort of broke in.
这可不好 你没事吧
That's not fine. Are you okay?
嗯 我没事 就是很怪
Yes, yes, I am, and it was weird.
他们什么都没拿走
They didn't even take anything.
好吧
Okay, um...
我得问问
I-I just have to ask--
是真的有人闯入
um... did someone really break in,
还是你不想我们去你家
or do you just not want us at your place?
我的天 大卫
Oh, my God, Davey,
我不会在这种事上撒谎的
I would not lie about something like this.
好吧
Right, okay.
那我们就在水族馆见了
So we'll, um--we'll just meet at the aquarium, then.
好的 那就12点半见
Great, yes, I'll see you guys at 12:30.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表