剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你到底把我卷进了什么
What did you get me involved with?
这是我的错吗 我就是死人一个
It's my fault? I'm dead.
行行行
Oh, sure, sure, sure.
现在有一大笔钱失踪
Now there's a huge amount of money missing
很明显是你偷的
that you apparently stole,
米兰达只是这起连环凶杀案的冰山一角
and Miranda's just the tip of this homicidal iceberg.
有多少人想杀我
How many people want me dead?
你根本就不是好好先生
You are so not the good guy anymore.
是你想让我成为好好先生
You wanted me to be the good guy,
现在因为我不是就生气了
and now you're pissed because I'm not.
你这么说太离谱了
Oh, wow, that is so unfair.
你在曼谷的时候真的给我留下了好印象
You know, you really put your best foot forward in Bangkok.
我们在约会
We were on a date.
我当然要表现得很好啊
Of course I was on my best behavior.
真的吗 我又不知道你是个骗子
Oh, really? I'm just supposed to know you're a liar?
我还得做这些假设吗 你认真的吗
I'm just supposed to assume these things, really?
不 我是说...
No, I mean...
可能到头来
Guess at the end of the day,
我们只是酒店房♥间里的两个陌生人而已
we're just two strangers in a hotel room.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
呼吸对于过上稳定平衡的生活至关重要
Breathing is essential in living a centered life.
操操操
Shit, shit, shit.
-维克多 -你好
- Victor. - Hello.
听上去我让你坐冷板凳你还挺不满的嘛
Sounds like you still might be angry that I benched you.
不不不 我没生气
No, no, no, I'm not mad.
我就是有点沮丧
I'm just, you know, frustrated, maybe,
但你让我回去是正确的
but you were right to send me back.
我之前太过沉迷其中了
I was just way too close to that one.
你甚至都变得不小心了
You were even getting sloppy.
但保持一点距离后
But you know, with a little bit of distance,
我头脑清醒了很多
it's really cleared my head.
不
No.
你得认同我说的话
No, you have to agree with me.
你变得不小心了
You were getting sloppy.
我变得不小心了
I--I was getting sloppy.
但你回伦敦 我们就没事了 不是吗
But now you're back in London, and we're all good, right?
当然
Absolutely.
那就好
All right then.
不过 你没有在骗我吧
It's just, you're not lying to me, are you?
当然没有
Of course not.
如果我们能把这个交给联调局
Okay, if we can get this thing to the FBI before,
我也说不好
I don't know, like,
在某个狙击手开枪打穿我的脸之前 我的天
a sniper shoots me in the face or something. Oh, my God.
冷静一点 没有什么狙击手
Calm down. There's no sniper that's--
认证失败
怎么了
What?
-我通过不了认证 -什么意思
- I can't authenticate myself. - What do you mean?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
外面有人知道我们在这里
Somebody out there knows we're in here
-可能正在来抓我们的路上 -完了
- and is probably en route to us right now. - Shit!
我们...我们走这边
We gotta--we gotta go this way.
你现在这么做
Doing it right now.
其实你自己都没意识到
You know, you don't even realize it.
你不只是构造了一个关于我的故事
You didn't just invent a narrative about me,
你也构造了一个你自己的
you're doing it to yourself as well.
你说服自己这么做都是为了安妮
You told yourself you were doing all this to help Annie,
就像你当时对自己说
just like you told yourself
你想帮助那架飞机上的乘客
you wanted to help the people on that plane.
你说你想帮助他人
You say you wanna help people,
但其实你只是被灾难所吸引而已
but really, you're just attracted to disaster.
你根本不是担心忧虑
You weren't concerned.
你很兴奋
You were excited.
这与帮助他人无关 我...
It wasn't about helping people. I was...
我直奔的是坠机现场
I was running towards the crash.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max!
天啊
Oh, shit.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hon, are you okay?
救命
Help!
我是麦克斯 你知道该怎么做
Hey, it's Max. You know what to do.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我今晚回家后
Um, when I get home tonight,
我们能不能
do you think maybe we could
就待在一起
just spend some time together
看一部烂电影 然后
and um, watch a stupid movie and maybe...
吃完剩下的意面
eat the rest of the leftover pasta?
快醒来 快点 我♥操♥
Come back. Come on! Fuck!
有人吗
Somebody!
听完后打给我好吗 再见
Yeah, just call me when you get this, okay? Bye.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表