剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
12点
At 12:00?
12点 我是在考你
12:00. That was a test.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
爱你 到时见
I love you. I'll see you then.
很受欢迎啊
Popular, huh?
那是我哥 他...
Oh, that was my brother. He's just--
他很烦人 我也不知道
He's a lot. I don't know.
巴克利
想你了 不是变♥态♥那样
而是我们应该再次一切买♥♥醉 等等 这变♥态♥吗 哈哈
我又匹配上了一对
Yeah, I got another match.
应该很快就能搞定
I think this is gonna go pretty quick.
-我喜欢你的乐观 -嗯
- I like your optimism. - Yeah.
知道吗 我们该搞点大♥麻♥来抽
Oh, you know what? We should have gotten some flower.
嗨了来做这事会好很多
This would have been so much better if we were high.
好吧 很厉害
Okay, I'm impressed.
这上面的东西都没问题
Nothing here is problematic
也不值得被谋杀
or even worth getting fucking murdered over.
就是很多关于狮子鱼的信息
I mean, it's just a bunch of stuff about Lionfish.
一家持股公♥司♥
It's a holding company.
我看到的唯一跟亚历克斯·索科洛夫的联♥系♥
The only crossover I see with Alex Sokolov
就是他是他们一家公♥司♥的董事会成员
is that he was on the board of one of their companies--
片刻航♥空♥
Minute Jets.
我记得这名字
I remember that name.
对 片刻航♥空♥每天从泰特波罗机场
Yes, yes, Minute Jets flies from Teterboro
飞往缅因州波特兰
to Portland, Maine, every single day.
新泽西州和缅因州
New Jersey and Maine?
-这个阴谋一下子变得没那么吸引人了 -我是说
- This conspiracy got less sexy. - I mean...
等等
Wait.
董事会中还有
Look, also on the board...
-我的天 -砰
- Oh, my God. - Bam.
MI 完全可能是米兰达
M-I? That could totally be Miranda.
那这趟航♥班♥有什么特别的
Okay, so what's the big deal about this particular flight?
我看看 3点起飞
Okay, let's see, let's see, it takes off at 3:00,
4:55降落 5:11又起飞
lands at 4:55, takes off again at 5:11.
为什么加了油后马上就回去
I mean, why would it just refuel and turn right back around?
这不是犯罪 不过是很怪
It's not a crime, but it--it is strange.
当你把这里弄乱的时候 会影响我们两个人
You know, when you make a mess in here, it affects both of us.
你妈妈说那些狮子鱼的文件
Your mom said these specific Lionfish documents
可能会让你看上去有罪
could make you look guilty.
这些害你被杀的奇怪航♥班♥有什么特别之处吗
Is there something about those weird flights that got you killed?
如果我因为在缅因州加油而被杀
If I got killed over a refueling pit stop in Maine--
好了 或许是关于
Okay, okay, maybe it's about what happens
在空中的四个小时
during the four hours in the air.
他们可能在表演祭祀 我们要怎么知道
They could be performing ritual sacrifices. How do we know?
我知道他们3点会在哪
Well, I do know exactly where they'll be at 3:00.
我是开玩笑的
I was joking.
什么 你今天要去新泽西
What, you're going to New Jersey today?
你不去见你哥了吗
What about your brother's visit?
听着 我明天可能被捕
Okay, look, I could get arrested tomorrow
或者被一个疯狂跟踪者袭击
or attacked by a crazy stalker.
我时间不多了
Time isn't really on my side.
再说 我得搞清那些人
Besides, I got to know exactly what those people
在那飞机上干什么
are doing on that plane.
你要上那飞机
Now you're getting on that plane?
你不能那么做
You cannot do that.
那飞机是他们做见不得人勾当的地方
The plane is where whatever is happening on the plane is happening.
也许你会让自己陷入麻烦
And maybe you'll get yourself in trouble.
也许可以找到为什么米兰达想致你于死地
And maybe find out exactly why Miranda thought you had to die.
这是个鲁莽疯狂的计划
Wow, this is a reckless and manic plan.
记住了
Noted.
但如果一切按计划进行
Okay, but if everything goes to plan, you know,
我应该能及时赶回和大卫约的晚餐
I should make it back just in time for my dinner with Davey.
该死 那是时间吗
Shit, is that the time?
我得走了
I got to go.
那这个呢
Well, what about this?
嗯 你很好
Yeah. No, you're great.
谢谢帮忙 我喜欢你
Thank you for your help. I like you.
你好啊
Hey, you.
怎么了
What's going on?
梅根 问你个事
Uh, Megan, quick question--
你是在片刻航♥空♥兼♥职♥吗
do you moonlight for Minute Jets?
不 我在塞捷航♥空♥
Uh, no, I'm with Jetset.
你可能想找的是内特
You're probably thinking about Nate.
内特 不是吧
Nate? Really?
他经常去那飞
He flies with them all the time,
但我想当你跟内特一样爱赌的话
but I guess when you gamble as much as Nate does,
你需要钱
you need the money.
那家伙这么年轻 不该生活一团糟
That man is way too young to be such a mess.
谢谢告知 无论如何
Thanks for the info, and, um, for what it's worth,
很高兴我们的关系回归正常
really glad we're back to normal, huh?
我也是
I am, too. Me too.
我得挂了
I-I gotta go.
拜拜 好了
Bye. Okay.
亲爱的 到车上去
Hon, go to the car.
钥匙能给我吗
Can I have the keys?
嗯
Yes.
别开车
No driving.
内特 我是卡茜
Hey, Nate, it's-- it's Cassie.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
我有个奇怪的请求
I've got kind of a weird favor.
说来话长 但是
It's actually a long story, but--
现在没空听 鲍登
Can't do a long story right now, Bowden.
还有 首尔的事你欠我一个道歉
Also, you still owe me an apology for that full 180 in Seoul.
抱歉我打倒了冰桶
Okay, I'm--I'm sorry for kicking an ice bucket.
这也算吧
Guess that counts.
如果你想聊天 我在肌肉主义 11:45练完
If you need to talk, I'll be done at Muscle Doctrine at 11:45.
过来吧
Come by.
嗯 这事不需要见面
Yeah. No, actually, this doesn't need to be an in-person thing.
我要去康尼岛见我家人
I'm meeting my family at Coney Island.
听着 问你个事 你是在片刻航♥空♥兼♥职♥吧
Listen, quick question-- you moonlight for Minute Jets, right?
你会飞缅因航线吗
Do you ever take the Maine route?
嗯 只要有空就去 比如今天3点
Yeah, every day I'm free, like today at 3:00.
这样
Oh, um, okay.
你能不能让我加入你们机组
Well, is there any way you can get me on your flight crew?
这请求是很怪
Okay, that's a weird ask.
应该可以
Yeah, I guess I could.
我们可以自己指定机组
We can assign our own crews.
看理由
Depends on the reason.
我不能说
Um, actually, I can't really say.
不是什么重要理由
It's not an important reason, so...
那就不行 我不是疯子
Then, no, I'm not crazy.
我不会为了你
I won't jeopardize a solid gig
而冒着丢掉这份薪金高得不正常的工作
that pays more than it should for you.
我不会亏待你的
I can make it worth your while.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我是说钱 内特
Money, Nate.
那健身房♥要多少钱
How much does that gym cost you, huh?
一个月300
$300 a month?
还有别的开销吗 比如赌债
Got any other expenses, maybe gambling debts?
该死 梅根
Damn it, Megan.
这趟航♥班♥对你来说值多少
What is that flight worth to you?
安妮来了
Annie is here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们律所有规定 绝不要找客户帮忙
Our firm has a policy to never approach our clients for favors.
戴安娜 听着 我知道我不该因私人情况
Diana, listen, I know that I shouldn't have contacted
而去联♥系♥我们的客户 只是
one of our clients with a personal request. It's just--
都解决了吗
Everything was sorted?
你要是白白摊上这担子那就悲剧了
I'd hate for this to fall on your shoulders for nothing.
嗯 问题解决了
Yes, uh, the issue was resolved.
我有个法律教授把法律比作盾牌
I had a law professor who referred to the law as a shield.
当然 保护我们的客户
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表