剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
They're just things, okay?
因为你在用秘钥扣做借口到处乱翻
And because you're using the fob as an excuse to snoop around,
现在所有的东西也都在这里
now all that stuff is in here too.
随便你怎么说
Okay, whatever.
我没有用秘钥扣做借口
I wasn't using the fob as an excuse.
你在评判我
You're judging me.
你的公♥寓♥里有个北极熊宝宝的动物标本
You have a taxidermy baby polar bear in your apartment.
这是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
也许是我老爸送的礼物
Maybe it was a gift from my dad.
他也有一个 记得吗
He had one, remember?
好吧
Okay,
还有我找到的那一公吨♥氧可酮呢
and what about the metric ton of Oxy I found
上面还有不同的医生写了不同的名字
from different doctors with different names on them.
那些都不是你的
They don't even belong to you!
你是有毒瘾 还是说你是毒贩
What are you, addicted? Are you a drug dealer? What?
我他妈不知道 你也不知道 但你知道吗
I don't fucking know, and neither do you, but you know what?
我很抱歉我辜负了你的期望
I'm really sorry I'm not living up to your expectations.
-我的期望 -对
- My expectations? - Yeah.
如果我在你公♥寓♥里大摇大摆地乱晃悠
How would you like it if I waltzed through your apartment
断章取义又胡乱猜想 你会怎么想
and started piecing things together without any context?
我经常飞来飞去 东西会坏
I travel a lot. Things spoil.
我不可能把冰箱塞满
I can't fill the fridge.
在我看来这倒像是一个
Well, to me it looks like a person
无法照顾好自己的成年人
that can't care for herself as an adult.
这些是赠品
Those are complimentary.
这些算是不言而喻吧
This is actually pretty self-explanatory.
这说明了你是酒鬼
This says alcoholic.
这个画面倒是让我无法反驳
This image actually undermines my argument
因为这实在是太明显了
because it's so fucking obvious.
我喝点酒怎么了 我是成年人
So I drink a little bit. I'm an adult.
我没有问题
I don't have a problem.
你和我一起躺在床上
You got in bed with me,
却没发现我被人杀死了
and you didn't noticed I'd been killed.
问题不是我喝醉了
The problem wasn't that I was drunk,
问题是你做了些见不得人的事
the problem was that you did some sneaky shit
害死了你自己
and got yourself killed.
这对你来说不是问题 那对你老爸来说是问题吗
It's not a problem for you? Was it a problem for your dad?
记住 我看过他的葬礼
And remember, I've seen his funeral.
亚历克斯
Alex.
-这样不好玩对吧 -不要闹了
- This is not fun, is it? - Stop.
因为对我而言
Because to me,
-这说明了你和你♥爸♥如出一辙 -闭嘴
- this says you're very much your father's daughter. - Stop!
-你应付不了任何... -去死吧
- And you can't deal with any-- - Fuck you!
我不是酒鬼
I am not an alcoholic!
你想看戏是吗 我让你看个够
You want a show? Fine. I'll put on a show for you.
你是这么看我的吗 亚历克斯
Is this the image you have of me, Alex?
你觉得这样合适吗
Does this look right to you?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯 我好像找到了
Max, I think I found it!
什么
What?
是这个吗
Is this it?
-没错 -那好
- Bingo. - Okay.
什么声音
What was that?
-是什么 -不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
A·索科洛夫
West914
输入验证码
妈的
Fuck.
天呐 当然了
My God. Of course.
是米兰达吗 是米兰达
Is that Miranda? That's Miranda!
该死的
Damn it!
看来这里也没这么安全
So much for being safer here.
天呐
My God.
没用了 电脑已经砸坏了
This is useless. It's completely destroyed.
不要这么悲观
Don't be such a pessimist.
片刻航♥空♥
狮子鱼
休伦人街
天呐 麦克斯
My God, Max.
等等 我好像找到什么了
Wait, I think-- I think I found something.
我们不需要那台破电脑
We don't need the fucking computer.
我们得在去狮子鱼之前
All right, we have to be ready for anything
做好相应准备
when we get to Lionfish.
前提是我们进得去才行
If we can even get inside.
为什么你一直回头看
Why do you keep looking over your shoulder?
这是我现在的习惯
It's a thing I do now.
卡茜
Cassie!
巴克利
Buckley?
什么 你好啊
What? Hi!
午后跑步
Yeah, afternoon run,
但是我正好想到你 你就出现了
but I was just thinking about you, and here you are.
嗯
Yeah...
我觉得整个宇宙都在叫我们去聚聚
I feel like the universe is telling us to hang out.
这话太土了 对不起
That was lame. I'm sorry.
当我没说
Forget I said that.
昨晚你和你朋友还好吧
Is everything okay with your friend last night?
天呐 我一直没回你短♥信♥
My God. I never texted you back.
抱歉 我一直...
I'm sorry, I've been, like...
没事 你很忙 我懂的 没事
It's all good. You're busy, I get it. It's okay.
-你们是不是... -天呐 呕 不是
- Are you guys-- - God, ew, no.
-他是麦克斯 -"呕"
- That's just Max. - "Ew".
抱歉 这是麦克斯 这是巴克利
Sorry. Max. Buckley.
你好
'Sup, man.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you guys know each other?
其实我们真的很赶时间
We're actually in a huge rush.
工作 飞机的事
Work, airplane stuff,
但是我这次一定会毁你短♥信♥的 真的
but I'm gonna text you back this time, for real,
-我们会出去玩的 -好
- and we're gonna hang out. - Okay.
-我保证 但是我们要走了 -好
- I promise, okay? But we gotta go. - Okay.
拜
Bye.
拨♥打♥戴安娜·卡莱尔的手♥机♥
Call Diana Carlisle, cell.
喂
Yes?
戴安娜 他们叫我偷偷带个小信封进....
Diana, they asked me to smuggle a small envelope into--
我和你说过 我不想知道
I told you. I don't wanna hear about it.
你做的任何安排都是你自己的事
Any arrangement you've made is your business.
我只是...
I just...
我想着如果你跟我说
I thought that maybe if you told me
你要我马上回办公室
that you needed me to come back to the office right now,
-那也许我就不必... -不
- then maybe I wouldn't have to-- - No.
我最好什么都不知道
It is better that I don't know any of this.
天呐 安妮 在电♥话♥里说这件事
And Jesus, Annie, discussing it on the phone...
谢谢
Thanks for this.
自杀的案子你们怎么也要管
How does a suicide hook you guys?
-有遗书吗 -没
- Was there a suicide note? - No.
但是现实情况会出乎你的意料
But you'd be surprised.
大约有三分之一的自杀者都不会写遗书
About 1/3 of them don't leave notes.
那只是浪漫电视剧才有的情节
That's one of those romantic TV notions.
她生前在看心理医生
She was seeing a therapist.
看心理医生并不等于自杀 我也看心理医生
Seeing a therapist doesn't equate to suicide. I see a therapist.
我也是
Me too.
没什么用
Not that it's helpin'.
放在床上的衣服折了一半
Half-folded laundry on the bed.
谁会在折衣服的时候自杀
Who kills themselves in the middle of doing laundry?
换了个新门闩
New bolt on the door.
她不想让某人进来
She didn't want someone getting in.
她可能是被骚扰了
Maybe she was being harassed.
报♥警♥的那个女人
That woman who called 911,
很多人都说她当时在敲门大喊
there's a lot of reports of her banging the door down, screaming.
动静很大
Quite the spectacle.
很好
我们可以见面了
来汽车旅馆
我到了
就在I-496号♥公路旁
比尔
Bill.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表