剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你迟到了15分钟 梅森
You're 15 minutes late, Mason.
靠 布里斯克夫人 刚才来了个顾客
Shit, Mrs. Briscoe. We had a customer.
我能做什么
What can I do?
别说脏话 你拿来了吗
Don't swear. Do you have them?
嗯
Yeah.
别担心
Don't worry.
这些优盘都没有记录进库存
None of these flash drives got scanned into inventory.
估计是"丢失了"
Guess they "got lost" or something.
不错
Nice.
-这些是什么来着 -药
- What are these again? - They're drugs.
不知道 拿去吧 你自己看
I don't know, just take them. Find out.
玩得开心
Have fun.
但是不要一次吃完 好吗
Oh, but don't take them all at once, okay?
你要是死了 你妈会杀了我的
Because if you die, your mother's gonna kill me,
而且我可不想要跟一个叫梅森的男孩共同办葬礼
and I don't want a double funeral with a boy named Mason.
真够黑暗的 布里斯克夫人
That's really dark, Mrs. Briscoe.
该死的小孩
Fucking kid.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
抱歉 我撒在你身上了
Oh, sorry, I just spilled all over you.
是我
Oh, that was me.
-是我 -不 是我
- That was me. - No, it's me.
我刚在讲什么
What was I talking about?
-我们在说 -想起来了
- We are talking about-- - Oh, yeah.
我刚在说兔子
I was talking about the rabbit.
我的天 是的
Oh, my God. Yeah.
他们在公♥司♥放了那个兔子雕塑
They keep that rabbit sculpture there,
但是没人承认那是兔子
but no one will admit it's a goddamn rabbit.
-天 我把它打破了 -我很高兴你把它打破了
- Oh, my God, I broke it. - I'm so glad you broke it.
-太尴尬了 -天呐
- That was so embarrassing. - Oh, my gosh.
那里的人都好奇葩
They're the worst there,
不过亚历克斯很好
Oh, but Alex is really nice.
说到亚历克斯
Hey, you know, about Alex actually.
算了 我不想让你难过
Never mind, I don't want to upset you more
你已经很难过了
than you are about that, so...
不 亚历桑德拉 你很好
Oh, no, Alessandra. You're great.
你可以问我一切
You can ask me anything.
问吧
Ask me.
好的
Okay, okay.
你记得我跟你提过一个叫米兰达的人
Do you remember I mentioned a Miranda to you,
你的表情一下就变了
and your face went, like, crazy?
-米兰达·克罗夫特 -谁
- Ugh, Miranda Croft? - Who?
米兰达·克罗夫特 天
Ugh, Miranda Croft. Oh, my God.
她最贱了 我讨厌她
She's the worst. I hate her.
抱歉如果她是你闺蜜什么的
Sorry if she's, like, your best friend or anything.
什么 不是
What? No.
不不 我跟她不熟
No, no, no, I actually barely know her,
但你很了解她吗 还是
but do you know her really well, or...
我以前偶尔会去亚历克斯的办公桌替他工作
I used to cover Alex's desk sometimes
米兰达会打进来
and then Miranda would call in.
不敢相信他在跟她交往
I cannot believe he was dating her.
我们在曼谷期间你和米兰达在交往吗
Were you dating this Miranda person while we were in Bangkok?
听上去像是的
Sounds like it.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
我真的不想你是骗子
I really don't want you to be a liar.
我不知道他在跟人交往
Wow, you know, I didn't know he was seeing someone.
这些事我会注意到
I pick up on those things.
我就是这么聪明
I'm smart like that.
而且我经常偷听电♥话♥
And I eavesdrop on a lot of calls.
但是 他们最近好像分了
But anyway, I think he broke it off recently.
这就对了
There it is.
看吧
See?
这很好
That's good.
有道理
Oh, yeah, no, that makes sense.
很有道理
Right, that definitely makes sense.
但当他们在一起的时候
Oh, oh, but when they were together,
她会打进来
she would call in,
-嘶吼 反复无常 -什么
- like, screaming, volatile... - What?
她很暴♥力♥
She's violent.
你肯定夸大了一点吧
You must be exaggerating a little.
她肯定也有些优点
She must have some good qualities.
-再跟我讲讲 -好
- Tell me more. - Okay.
我不是说她是跟踪狂 但她就是跟踪狂
I'm not saying stalker, but stalker.
我的天
Oh, my God.
听上去米兰达不会有很大帮助
Sounds like Miranda's not gonna be very helpful.
听上去像是...
I mean, it sounds like...
她杀了你
She killed you.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表