剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
维克多说他为你准备了应急计划
Yeah, Victor said he had a contingency plan for you.
菲利克斯现在是你的问题了
Feliks is now your problem.
他可能现在正在找你
He's probably out looking for you right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Okay, um...
我好像懂了一点了
I think I'm understanding this a little bit
我真的真的不想被杀
and I really, really don't wanna get killed,
所以 我想我有个主意
so, um, I think I have an idea.
卡茜
Cassie.
米兰达 听着 我们还可以互相帮助
Miranda, listen. We can still help each other out.
卡茜 卡茜 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Cassie, Cassie, what the fuck are you doing?
我知道这看上去很糟 但是听我说
Okay, I know this looks like a bad situation, but hear me out.
你真觉得要是事情进展顺利的话
You really think I'd be out there
我还会出现吗
if you felt like things were going well?
我一直在听你的
I've been listening to you.
我想要做出更好的决定
I'm trying to make better choices.
你在大白天和一个杀人的女人喝酒
You're day drinking with a woman who kills people.
我的天
Oh, my God,
我几乎没喝好吗
I'm barely even drinking.
我们都清楚即使你不承认你还没喝够
We both know you haven't hit the bottom even if you don't admit it.
亚历克斯 我不能一直活在恐惧之中
Alex, I cannot keep living in fear, okay?
不然我会疯的
Or I will go crazy,
我知道这看上去很疯狂
and I know this looks insane,
但这女人有我所需的信息
but this woman has information I need.
我不想你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
但她没有开枪打我
But she didn't shoot me.
我保证会小心
I promise to be careful.
但你能把你的负能量留给自己吗
But can you please keep your negative attitude to yourself?
别挡我的道
And stay out of my way.
我在等你的保住我们性命的宏伟计划
I'm waiting for the master plan that keeps us alive.
狮子鱼这边又陷入了死胡同
Another dead end with Lionfish.
你还在查
You're still digging?
不是你说这对我来说是个好项目吗
Aren't you the one who said this would be a good project for me?
嗯 但你要碰壁多少次
Right, but how many dead ends do you have to hit
才会意识到这个方向是错的
before you realize it's not a thing?
尤其是现在
Especially now?
-什么意思 -就等你问呢
- What does that mean? - I'm glad you asked.
我向所有执法机构申请了卡桑德拉·鲍登的信息
I requested info on Cassandra Bowden
申请了卡桑德拉·鲍登的信息
from all law enforcement agencies,
结果发现她精神失常了
and it turns out she's cracking.
酗酒滋事 破坏公物
Drunk and disorderly, vandalism.
试图偷走一台电动摇马
Trying to steal a mechanical pony.
纽约警局发来的
You got this from NYPD?
有探员在跟踪她
She has a tail agent.
这些事查韦斯怎么不报告
Why aren't we hearing about this from Chavez?
这家伙就是个怪人
That guy is such a flake.
要不你去找到他
Why don't you track him down?
提醒下他的工作是什么
Remind him what his job is?
操
Fuck.
无视我 抱歉 我只是
Ignore me, please. I'm sorry. I'm just, um...
抱歉 我不是故意飙脏话的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say fuck.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
她应该要下来了
Okay, I think she's coming down.
我知道我同意了这计划
I know I agreed to this,
但鉴于我们处于大庭广众之下
but now that we are out in the open,
感觉不太像是个好主意了
it is feeling less like a good idea.
听着 这是最好的计划 安妮很棒
Listen, this is the best plan. Annie's amazing.
她会帮我们的
She's gonna help us.
无论她有多生我气
No matter how mad she is at me,
她会做出正确的决定的
she's--she'll do the right thing.
你确定我们能信任她吗
And you're sure we can trust her?
-我都不知道我能不能信任你 -有道理
- I don't even know if I can trust you. - Fair point.
咱们
So let's--
不好意思 那很重要吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Is that very important?
是的 这是跟我一起被捕的朋友
It is actually. It's my friend I got arrested with.
我不想他担心 抱歉 我
I don't want him to worry. I just--sorry, I'm...
-巴克利 -我的天
- Buckley? Hey. - Oh, my God.
你还好吗 你在哪 我来见你
Hi, are you okay? Where are you? I'll come meet you.
不不
Oh, no, no.
我在家睡觉醒酒
I'm home sleeping it off, you know?
你知道你不必骗我的
Okay, you know you don't have to lie to me.
听着
Look, um,
我感觉我们之间擦出了很棒的火花
look, I feel like we have something kind of amazing,
我想见你
and, um, I wanna see you.
这太夸张了吧
All right, that's a little intense,
你都不了解我
and I mean, you don't really know me.
但我了解的那些事都很棒
But the stuff I do know is great.
喝醉酒然后被捕 这可不好
Okay, getting drunk and arrested? Not great.
是的
No.
我们不用总是那么做 卡茜
We don't have to always do that, Cassie.
不是说好一起逃离的吗
What about, um-- what about running away together?
我知道我当时醉了 但那是真心话
I know I was drunk, but I meant that.
我真的喜欢你 也许很喜欢
I really like you, like, maybe a lot,
但我意识到我只有在喝醉 难过
but I'm realizing I only call you
或者寂寞的时候才会打给你
when I'm drunk, or sad, or lonely;
这可不好
that's not good.
卡茜 这意味着我能让你感觉好些
Cassie, that means I make you feel better.
我生活现在很复杂
My life is a lot right now, okay?
我需要做出不同的选择
And I need to make different choices.
我可以是你的不同选择
And I can be a different choice for you.
听着 两周前
Listen, two weeks ago,
我会觉得这很完美 但是
I would've thought this was fucking perfect, okay, but...
我想我们得在正式开始前扼杀掉这段情
I think we gotta stop before this gets really started.
我不明白
I, um, I don't understand.
老实说 我也不明白
I don't really understand either, to be honest.
谢谢把事情澄清
Thanks for clearing things up.
不 我很...
No, I'm so--
别说话 拜托
Don't even--please.
是她吗
Is that her?
她看上去不是很高兴
She doesn't look very happy.
安妮
Annie.
谢谢你出来 谢谢
Thank you so much for coming out--thank you.
麦克斯怎么样
How is--how is Max doing?
他被车撞了
Oh, he got hit by a car.
你不知道吗 不好意思 我以为你知道
Didn't you know? I'm so sorry. I thought you knew.
我对你说了一些很糟的事情
Listen, I said some really horrible things to you.
我当时很醉 这不是借口
I-I was very drunk, which is no excuse.
我喝得很醉
I was very drunk,
但无论如何你和我之间有多少矛盾
but no matter how much shit you and I have on the table,
我依然爱你
I still love you.
我 我很爱你
I--I--I love you so much,
我为一切感到抱歉
and I'm-- I am sorry for everything,
尤其是为麦克斯的事
but especially for Max.
我知道你有多爱他 那是我的错
I know how much you love him, and it was my fault.
我做了个很糟的选择
I made a terrible choice.
我置他于危险之中 我无比后悔
I put him in danger, and I regret every second of it.
真的 你得知道我有多希望他没事
I do, and you have to know how badly I want him to be okay.
请知道这点
Please know that.
嗯
No, yeah.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I--I--I know that. I know that.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
操
Fuck.
我之前
Uh, I was...
很担心麦克斯
very scared about Max.
我知道
I know.
操 小卡 我不
Fuck, Cass. I don't...
即使我再也受不了
Even at the end of my rope,
我还是 我还是该帮忙的
I should--I-- I should have tried to help.
我该听你的 对不起
I should've fucking listened. I'm sorry.
-没事 -我当时很生气
- It's okay. - I was really fucking angry.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表