剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
卡茜
Cassie.
卡茜最烂了
Cassie is the absolute worst.
你为什么喜欢她
Why do you even like her?
因为她是我最好的朋友 谢谢
Uh, 'cause she's my best friend. Thank you.
挺可悲的 你觉得
It's kind of sad how you think this, like,
这个派对女是你最好的朋友
party monster girl is your best friend.
知道吗 我喜欢她
Well, you know what? I like her, okay?
她随心所欲
She does whatever she wants
乐在其中 人们喜欢她
and revels in it, and people love her.
伊莱 这
And Eli, that is--
我只希望你永远不需要经历
I just hope that you never have to experience
被无视或者被讨厌的感觉 懂吗
feeling unseen or unwanted in your life, okay?
因为如果有人让你有这种感觉
'Cause if someone was to make you feel that way,
那很糟糕
it's just terrible.
你在听我说吗
Are you even listening to me?
我找到卡茜了
I found Cassie.
-什么 -她在这儿
- What? - Here she is.
28分钟前在一家酒吧唱多莉·帕顿的歌♥
At a bar singing Dolly Parton songs 28 minutes ago.
你太有才了 怎么做到的
That is genius. How did you do that?
所以我们要去酒吧了 酷
So we're going to a bar. Cool.
不 我会去酒吧
No. I'm going to a bar.
你在车上等着 年轻人
You are going to wait in the car, young man.
拜托
Oh, come on.
卡茜
Cassie?
卡茜
Cassie!
你后面 你有看到那人吗
Behind you, do you see that guy over there?
嗯 那个戴着方格领带的人
Uh...yeah. The one with the checkered tie?
你也能看到他
Okay. You can see him too?
嗯
Yeah.
很好 因为
Okay, good, 'cause, um...
他一直在跟踪我
He's been following me.
这不是第一次了
This is not the first time.
所以你有个跟踪狂
So you've--you've got a stalker?
真会吹
Brag.
问题是
Thing is--
我觉得他是杀手
I think he's an assassin.
等等 这是
Wait. Is this--
这是某种幻想的角色扮演还是什么
is this some sort of fantasy role play thing or something?
好吧
Okay.
不管了 知道吗
Fuck it. You know what?
我要去问他
I'm gonna go. I'm gonna ask him.
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
等等 要求看他的护照
Wait--ask to see his, uh-- his passport.
或者他的杀人执照
Or--or his license to kill.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
你想杀了我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
因为我知道狮子鱼的一切
Because I know all about Lionfish.
我还知道你在跟踪我 所以怎么回事
And I know you've been following me so what's up with that?
等等
Wait a minute.
你是联调局的吗
Are you FBI?
你是联调局的吗
Are you FBI?
告诉我你是联调局的 我就不打扰你了
Just tell me you're FBI, and then I'll leave you alone.
那会很棒 因为意味着我安全了
I would love that because that would mean I was safe!
好的 这很好
I--okay. This is good.
眨眼
Wink.
给我
Just give me, like, a--
给我眨下眼 这样我就知道了
Just give me a wink and then I'll know.
这样我就知道了
Then I'll know.
类似暗号♥
It's like a sign.
好的
Okay.
那不是眨眼但也是个动作
That was not a wink but it was something.
你是联调局的
You're FBI.
不 我只是
Nah, I'm just--
我就知道
Yeah. I knew it.
你疯了 女士
You're nuts, lady.
喝酒吗
Drinks?
-新鲜的酒 好啊 -坐过去
- Fresh drinks! Okay. - Move it over, buddy.
-快来 -好
- Come on in. - Okay.
-怎么样 -什么
- So? - What?
你和你的跟踪狂聊得怎么样
How'd it go with your stalker?
不不
Oh, no, no, no.
一切都很好 没什么 是联调局的
Everything's totally fine. It's no big deal. It's the FBI.
他们在监视我
They're watching me.
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
我不知道
I-I mean, I didn't know
我在跟一个这么重要的人交往
I was dating someone who was so important.
我们是在交往吗
Are we dating now?
-是这样吗 -嗯
- Is that what we're doing? - Yeah.
好吧 如果我
Okay, okay. What if I, um--
如果我说我们该一起逃离
what if I say we should just run away together?
立刻逃离一切
Just--just run away from everything right now?
你意下如何
What would you say?
这
Um, that's...
是个好问题
It's a good question.
我得考虑下答案
I'm gonna--I'm gonna think about that answer.
-然后我会回来 -好
- And I'm gonna come back... - Okay.
再跟你说
And I'm gonna tell you.
好
Okay.
你回来后我会告诉你我的答案
I'll tell you my answer when you get back.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这太扯了
This is such bullshit!
你躲不掉我的 我在你脑子里
You can't run away from me. I'm in your head.
我和这烂摊子
It's just me and the mess.
行吧
Fine--that's fine.
你 你可以待在这儿
You--you can be here.
但我不想来这房♥间
But I don't wanna be in this room.
我以为我跑出那道门的时候
I thought I made that pretty clear
就表达得很清楚了
when I physically ran out the door.
我不知道
Well, I don't know,
但不像别人
but unlike everyone else,
你似乎摆脱不了我
you can't seem to get rid of me.
你说没人想陪我
Well, you said no one would wanna spend time with me.
你错了
You were wrong.
是啊
Sure.
你跟死猫男度过了美好的一天一夜
It's been a great night and day with dead cat guy.
我显然说的是了解你的人
I was obviously talking about people who know you.
很好 拜托请分享下你的高见
Oh, great. Please. Share your wisdom please.
我跟你说的都是你知道的事 卡茜
I'm not telling you anything you don't know, Cassie.
懂吗
You get it?
我跟你说即使你的生命有危险
I'm telling you that even though your life is in real danger,
你唯一的愿望就是
your only wish is that anybody--
任何接你电♥话♥的人能来陪你
literally anybody had answered your call
因为安妮和你绝交了
because Annie cut you off.
这太可悲了
That's just sad.
不 我和安妮 我们会和好的
It's not--Annie and I-- we'll--we'll make up.
我们不会有事的 我们总是很好
We'll be fine. We're always fine.
她心意已决 我看到了 我在场
She's done. I saw it. I was there.
不
No.
不 我会证明你是错的
No. I'll prove you wrong.
还没发生
Hasn't happened yet.
你最烂了
You're the worst.
范·怀特 金·哈蒙德
CB在盖雷特酒吧 东村 买♥♥醉 惊喜吧
抱歉我让你等在外面
Sorry I had you wait out here,
-但我找到了卡茜 拿到了我想要的 -好
- but I found Cassie, got what I wanted-- - Cool.
随便了 妈
Whatever, Mom.
谢谢你的帮忙
Well, thank you for your help.
我得去解决我和安妮之间的问题 现在就去
I gotta go fix things with my girlfriend, Annie, like, right now.
-嗯 她是你的律师朋友吧 -是的
- Oh, yeah. She's your lawyer friend. Right? - Yeah.
快 我们走
Come on. We're leaving.
-我手♥机♥呢 -好的
- Where's my phone? - Okay.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表