剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
也许是因为
Well, maybe it's because
你好像只有在有需求的时候才会打给我
it feels like you only call me when you need something.
是吗 有意思
Does it really? That's interesting.
因为你不是想要我给你多打电♥话♥吗
Because I thought you wanted me to call you more.
你老是给我打电♥话♥
You know, the way you call me all the time,
留很多信息
leaving me so many messages.
卡茜 我已经就经常打给你跟你道过歉了
Cassie, I already apologized for calling so often.
你甚至给我留了一条韩语的信息
You even left me a message in Korean.
是的
Yeah.
你用其他语言给我留言
So you're leaving me messages in other languages,
但我只是想单纯打给你 看来是不行了
but I just wanna simply call you but I guess I can't do that, so.
韩语信息
Korean message?
怎么会
How?
嗯 你和一个男人 聊天 我不...
Yeah. You and some guy. Talking. I don't--
知道吗
Uh, you know what?
其实是我和比尔
It was actually Bill and I. Yes.
我们有过一次奇怪的性♥爱♥
Yes, we had this, um, weird sex thing.
很尴尬
And it's just totally embarrassing.
你能为了我删掉吗
So could you just delete that for me?
不
Nah.
我要留着
I think I'm gonna keep it.
我要为了好玩留着
I'm gonna keep it for fun.
等我哪天心血来潮就去翻译
Gonna translate it later when I feel like it.
不不不
That--no, no. No.
那个 你在哪
Uh, you know what? Where are you?
我来陪你喝酒
I-I'll meet you for that drink.
不 我不想喝了
You know what? Nope. I'm over it.
不想喝了 气氛毁了 被你毁了
I'm over it. Vibe ruined. You ruined it.
我早该知道的
I should've-- should've fucking known.
卡茜 卡
Eh, Cassie? C--
卡茜
Cassie!
接得可真快
Well, that was a quick answer.
你寂寞了吗 想见我吗
Are you lonely? Do you wanna see me?
很寂寞 想见你
Yes, and absolutely yes.
-我家见 -好
- See you at my place. - Okay.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我不想来这房♥间
I do not wanna be in this room.
我要走了
I am leaving!
从来没这样过
That's never happened before.
卡茜
Cassie...
你得停止自欺欺人
You gotta stop lying to yourself.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你待在里面
You--you stay in there.
我要 我要留在外面
And I-I'm gonna-- I'm gonna stay out here.
要不这样吧
So here's what we're gonna do.
我们像理智的成年人把话谈开
We're just gonna talk this through like rational adults.
你不能无视我 卡茜
You can't ignore me, Cassie.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你想吃早餐吗
Do you wanna get breakfast?
打扰下 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
能再给我们续含羞草鸡尾酒吗 谢谢
Can we get some more bottomless mimosas please?
是的
Yeah.
不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们能留下吗
Can we keep those?
知道吗
You know what?
我看不到这个的底
I can't see the bottom of this.
这个确实是无底的
This is, in fact, bottomless.
-你知道还有什么无底[裸体]吗 -什么
- You know what's also bottomless? - What?
你在干什么 我的天
What are you doing? Oh, my God.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
她不喜欢她所看到的画面
Oh, she--she didn't like what she saw.
很不幸 我们有个奇怪的政策
So unfortunately, we have this weird policy
我们要求顾客穿好衣服
where we require people to stay fully clothed.
你们得付钱然后离开
You need to pay and go.
卡茜去了亚历克斯的公♥寓♥ 然后到这来
So Cassie went to Alex's apartment, then came here.
没错
That's right.
我看到跟她一起来的那男的撬开锁进去的
I saw the guy she was with pick the lock to get in.
为什么一个空仓库这么重要
Why is an empty warehouse so important?
因为他们偷走了全部东西
Maybe they stole all the stuff.
除非他们有辆大卡车
You know, if they had access to a big truck maybe.
如果他们有大卡车的话
If they had a big truck,
你跟踪她的时候就会看到
you would've seen it when you were following her.
你是不是该去继续跟踪了
Isn't it time for your next shift?
什么事
What?
联调局的人怎么去突袭狮子鱼了
Uh, what's with the federal raid of Lionfish?
多亏那个金发女
Well, thanks to the blonde woman,
他们不得不连夜清理掉所有东西
they had to clean everything out overnight.
等等 你怎么知道的
Hold on. How the fuck do you know about that?
因为我正看着呢
Because I'm watching it happen.
该死
God damn it.
你跟维克多说你回伦敦了
You told Victor you were back in London.
你怎么在纽约
Why are you in New York?
还有为什么除了你人人都要听他的
And why does everyone have to listen to him except for you?
我只需要在维克多意识到我不在伦敦前
I just need to clean things up
把事情处理完 好吗
before Victor realizes I'm not in London. Kay?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
拜托
Oh, come on.
在任务之外 我们是朋友
Outside of this, we're friends.
我甚至让你帮我照顾我的猫
Jesus, I even let you take care of my cat.
照顾了两年 已经不是你的猫了
For two years. It's not your cat anymore.
那是我的猫 虽然我从来不想要
It's my cat that I never wanted
就像这些该死的电♥话♥一样
just like these fuckin' phone calls.
好吧 听着
Yeah, okay. Listen.
要是维克多问起
If Victor asks,
我需要你告诉他你有在伦敦看到我 好吗
I just need you to tell him that you've seen me in London. Okay?
你能为我这么做吗
Would you do that for me?
我会给你钱 现金
I'll pay you. Cash.
行吧
Fine. Fine.
就几天 仅此而已
A few more days. But that is it.
记得喂我的猫
Feed my cat.
-好啊 -嗨 米克
- Ooh, hey, girl! - Hi, Mick!
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
-能来两杯吗 -当然
- Hey, can we get two please? - Of course.
你是常客还是
You a regular or?
偶尔来
Uh, you know, just a little.
你知道我爱这首歌♥
You know I love this song.
没错 卡茜
I know you do, Cassie.
这是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
这歌♥叫什么
What song is this?
你也知道歌♥词 唱起来
You know the words too. Sing it.
卡茜
Cassie...
卡 卡 卡茜 这不好玩
Ca-Ca-Ca-Cas-- This is not funny.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
卡茜
Cassie!
我们去那边
Let's go sit over there.
好
Okay.
我们每周一次的约会从不进城 这很好玩 对吗
We never go into the city on our weekly dates. This is fun, huh?
妈 我们去哪
Mom, where are we going?
我得去个地方
Oh, I gotta make a quick stop.
但我想我们可以去吃冰淇淋
But I thought that we could go to Big Gay Ice Cream.
有趣吗
Sound fun?
大概吧 不过你要去哪
Yeah, I guess. Stop where though?
我要去卡茜那取一个我的东西
Oh, uh, Cassie has something of mine that I need to pick up.
她没回我短♥信♥ 所以
And she's not answering any of texts, so...
我的天
Oh, my God.
能等到
Can't this this wait until--
我走之后再去吗
I don't know-- I'm not involved?
抱歉
Sorry.
我现在就需要 所以别生气了
I need this right now so please get over it.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表