剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
不不 我说的是米兰达
No, no, I'm talking about Miranda.
米兰达·克罗夫特
Miranda Croft?
真是个荒谬的...
What an absurd--
我儿子从没跟米兰达·克罗夫特交往过
My son never dated Miranda Croft.
你是从哪...
Where did you get that--
再也别跟我提那名字
Never mention that name to me again.
所以你们从没在一起过
So you were never even together?
也可能是我妈在说谎
Or my mom's lying.
你看到她表情了吗
Did you see her face?
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
如果你从没跟米兰达交往过
If you never even dated Miranda,
那到底什么情况
then what the fuck is going on?
我不能说那些特别的问题
I can't speak to those particular concerns,
但刚才有个陌生女人找我搭话
but I was just accosted by a strange woman
问起了米兰达
asking questions about Miranda.
不管还在发生什么
Whatever else is going on,
我决不允许维克多 米兰达
I will not let Victor, Miranda,
或者任何狮子鱼的人
or anyone else at Lionfish
把我死去的儿子当做替罪羊
use my dead son as a scapegoat.
亚历克斯留在这的狮子鱼档案在哪
Where are the Lionfish files that Alex left here?
我今早把你办公室里的文件都粉碎了
I shredded the documents in your office this morning.
好的 我们下去吧
All right, let's go back down.
我是卡茜
Hey, it's Cassie.
我或许会回你
I'll probably call you back.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 操
Straight to voice mail. Fuck.
你搞得好像她马上要被杀了一样
You're acting like she's about to be killed or something.
这可没任何帮助 这...
That's not helping. That's, um...
我叫她一小时后给我电♥话♥
Look, I told her to call me in an hour,
已经早过了一小时了
and it has been way longer than an hour.
你知道
And, you know,
如果她在那跟错误的人说了错误的事
if she says the wrong thing to the wrong person there,
那么 就操蛋了
then that, you know-- that--fuck.
知道吗 我要
Yeah, you know what? I'm gonna...
我可以 我可以打给我们的客户
Yeah, I can--I can just call one of our clients,
我可以让他们帮我联♥系♥索科洛夫家的人
and I can ask them to just put in a call to the Sokolovs,
以防万一
you know, just in case, like,
卡茜·鲍登 无害的空乘
"Cassie Bowden, "harmless flight attendant,
执着于亚历克斯 是不是很可爱
fixated on Alex, isn't that cute?"
我老板会很生气
And my boss is gonna be furious,
但我可以帮忙
but, like, I can help, so...
她可能完全没事
She might be totally fine.
你真想为了她而冒险吗
You really wanna go out on a limb for her?
她是我最好的朋友 麦克斯 当然了
I mean, she's my best friend, Max, so yes.
最好的朋友 卡茜
Best friend? Cassie?
我们可以说是同居了 而我才刚刚见到卡茜
We basically live together, and I just met Cassie,
所以她不可能是你最好的朋友
so she can't really be your best friend.
我 不好意思 你住在这儿
I'm, uh--I'm s--I'm sorry, you live here?
我所有东西都在这儿 所以
All my stuff's here, so...
好吧
Oh, okay.
所以你拥有的所有东西就是
So the totality of the things that you own are
一把牙刷 两件T恤
a toothbrush, two T-shirts,
和一台电脑
and a computer?
你知道我随时准备好
You know I'm ready to unpack your commitment issues
跟你谈谈你的承诺问题
whenever you feel like it's that time.
如果你想谈论卡茜
Look, if you wanna talk about Cassie,
我们可以谈卡茜
we can talk about Cassie.
人们有不同类型的友谊
It's, like, people have different types of friendships.
我不在乎看上去如何
I don't care how it looks.
我要打电♥话♥了
I'm making the call.
说吧
Give it to us.
鲍登的行为很古怪
Bowden's behavior has been erratic.
怎么说
Erratic how?
她不停喝酒
She's been drinking heavily,
她让自己连续当众出糗
she's made herself a recurring public spectacle,
她还毁掉了一座黄瓜三明治
and she destroyed a tower of cucumber sandwiches.
我有看到她和珍妮特·索科洛夫上楼
Oh, I did see her go upstairs with Janet Sokolov.
也许她之前确实认识亚历克斯
Maybe she did know Alex before.
有人能跟我解释下
Can someone kindly explain to me
为什么联邦"部队"驻扎在我家外面拍照吗
why a federal battalion is camped outside my house taking photographs?
我们无意冒犯
We didn't mean any disrespect.
我们只是在做我们的工作而已
We're just trying to do our job.
我还想知道为什么你们的二手厢式轿车
And I'm trying to find out why your pre-owned sedan
在我一尘不染的车道上漏油吗
is leaking oil on my immaculate drive.
你觉得我该等到你儿子追悼会的时候去问吗
Oh, do you think I should wait and ask at your son's memorial service?
这是我们的交流方式 对吗
That's how we communicate, right?
请你们立刻离开
Now, I'll invite you all to leave.
你认识卡桑德拉·鲍登吗
Do you know a Cassandra Bowden?
如果我是碎纸机
Yeah, if I were a paper shredder,
我首先要做的就是 多半是停止自言自语
first thing I'd do is, I'd probably stop talking to myself.
亚历克斯
Alex.
大多数人都有照片
Most people get pictures.
我的是画
I have paintings.
嗯 很多
Yeah. A lot of them.
好了 专注 碎纸机
Okay, focus. Come on, paper shredder.
操
Fuck.
亚历克斯 纽约市
索科洛夫先生 节哀顺变
Oh, Mr. Sokolov, I'm so sorry for your loss.
我上楼后有点摸不清方向
I got a little bit turned around when I walked upst--
你是亚历克斯的朋友
You're a friend of Alex's?
我其实不是 我不是
I'm actually not-- I'm not really a--
我算不上是朋友 就是...
I'm not really a friend, just a...
我其实只认识了他一天
I actually only knew him for a day.
准确说是12小时
Well, 12 hours, really.
就一个晚上
It was actually just one evening.
但那个晚上
But that evening was spent
我们做了两次爱
having se--making love twice.
还有无边泳池 所以是三次
Well, there's the infinity pool, so actually three times.
你肯定自己能走吧
I'm sure you can see yourself out.
当然
Yup.
又碰面了
Here we are again.
你能解释下你为什么来我家吗
Would you care to explain why you're in my house?
别管她 亲爱的
Don't mind her, dear.
她就是亚历克斯的玩乐女孩之一
She's just one of Alex's good-time girls.
别傻了 爱德华
Don't be stupid, Edward.
这女的之前在大厅米兰达
This girl was inquiring about Miranda.
现在又在楼上四处窥探
Now she's upstairs snooping around.
这两件事我都有正当理由
I actually have legitimate reasons for both of those things.
是的
Yes.
你是维克多无能的田鼠之一
You're one of Victor's incompetent field mice.
维克多 谁
Victor? Who?
少装了
Oh, cut the theatrics.
不 我 我是空乘
No, I'm a-- I'm a flight attendant.
真的 我是 你懂的
Really, I'm--I'm--yeah, in the--you know.
我有徽章 我可以给你看
I have a badge. I could show you.
一个塑料玩意 但是 抱歉
It's got a little plastic thing, but it--sorry.
我从我的...
Let me just grab it out of my--
你真不知道你陷入了什么情况 是吗
You really don't know what you've walked into, do you?
等等
Wait.
你家人很可怕
So your family's terrifying.
也许他们儿子没有刚刚去世的话会好点
Maybe they're better when their son didn't just die.
他们不是因为他们儿子刚死
Okay, they're not hanging out in libraries with guns
而拿着枪在书房♥里转 抱歉 亚历克斯
because their son just died, sorry, Alex.
那是你的父母 你在巨仪工作
Those are your parents. You worked at Unisphere.
你跟这些人有关系吗
Are you associated with these people?
看样子你可以走了
It seems as if you're free to leave.
除非你想留下
Unless you prefer to stay.
我不
I don't--
我都不知道怎么会这样
I don't even know how this happened.
节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your loss, really.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
别出声
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表