剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
听着 你跟萨布丽娜谈过了吗
Okay, listen. Have you spoken to Sabrina?
我需要知道
I need to know,
因为她的说法可以开始给我洗清嫌疑
because her story is gonna start getting me off the hook.
萨布丽娜声称
So Sabrina claims
她从没听说过任何叫米兰达的人
that she's literally never heard of anyone named Miranda.
什么
What?
我的天
Oh, my God.
不可能 她说谎
No way. She's lying!
你得打给联调局
Look, you gotta call the FBI.
他们得就此问询她
They need to question her about this.
她必须告诉他们真♥相♥ 对吗
She has to tell them the truth, right?
范·怀特
Van White.
我是安妮·穆雷迪安 卡茜·鲍登的律师
This is Annie Mouradian, Cassie Bowden's lawyer.
什么事
Yeah?
我们相信巨仪资产的萨布丽娜·奥兹诺维奇
We believe Sabrina Oznowich from Unisphere Capital
有一些
has some information
关于这个米兰达女人
about this Miranda woman
以及她跟亚历克斯·索科洛夫感情的信息
and her relationship to Alex Sokolov.
我们跟奥兹诺维奇女士谈过 没什么值得注意的
Oh, we spoke to Ms. Oznowich. Nothing of note.
没有提到这个所谓的米兰达
Certainly nothing about this supposed Miranda person.
但如果我是鲍登女士的律师
But if I was Ms. Bowden's lawyer,
我现在也会拼命想出别的理论
I'd be scrambling for alternative theories now too.
你能稍等一下吗
Can you hold on for just a sec?
你逗我吗 这不是...
Are you kidding me? That's not really how--
-他们说什么 -没什么
- What--what are they saying? - Nothing.
-安妮 -闭嘴
- Annie. - Shut up.
肯德里克
Kendrick.
我是安妮
It's Annie.
索科洛夫曼谷谋杀案最新进展怎么样了
What's the latest on the Sokolov Bangkok murder case?
安妮 你不能随便打给我
Annie, you can't just call me up.
你侄儿证据不足跟毒品有关的法律指控
Does your cousin's tenuous drug-related legal charge
还需要律师吗还是说...
still require a lawyer, though, or...
曼谷警方发现了一个破碎的瓶子
Bangkok PD found a shattered bottle.
他们认为是凶器
They think it's the murder weapon.
他们会进行重建 看能不能提取指纹
They're gonna reconstruct it, see if they can pull prints.
我们回头再打给你
We'll get back to you.
怎么了
What?
他们认为他们找到了凶器
So they think they found the murder weapon.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那个瓶子 当然了
The bottle, of course.
他们当然找到了 我的天
Of course they found the-- oh, my God.
妈的 我看过《日界线》
Shit. I've seen "Dateline."
他们瞄准一个人 那个人就是我
They zero in on one person. That person is me.
-我要去坐牢了 -你不会坐牢
- I'm going to jail. - You're not going to jail.
我会 我铁定要去坐牢
Yes, I am. I'm definitely going to jail.
你不会去坐牢
You're not gonna go to jail.
别看《日界线》了
stop watching "Dateline."
我会报告你家被闯入的事
Look, I'm gonna report the break-in,
看会有何结果
and we'll see where that gets us.
然后
And, um...
你在这边待段时间 安全起见
you're gonna stay here for a little bit, okay? Just to be safe.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
听着 我会 我会
Look, I'm gonna-- I'm just gon--
我会去调查米兰达和巨仪
I'm gonna look into Miranda and Unisphere,
我会继续挖掘
and I'm just gonna keep digging. And, um, it's...
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
安妮在努力
Annie's trying,
但没人会信我 我完蛋了
but no one's gonna believe me. I am so fucked.
不不不 别这样 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Stop this. Stop this.
你还是能找到米兰达的
You can still find Miranda, right?
只是变得更复杂了一点
But it's just gotten a bit more complicated.
可为什么萨布丽娜要这样
Okay, but why is Sabrina acting like this?
如果你跟她交往过 那肯定有人知道
If you dated her, then someone has to know--
看看这个
Okay, check this out.
真希望我有兄弟姐妹
I wish that I had siblings,
这样我妈就能把精力专注于他人身上了
someone else for my mother to focus her energy on.
那就再好不过了
Would've been great.
她控制欲很强
Yeah, she's controlling.
她讨厌死我上个女友了
God, she hated my last girlfriend.
所以我的约会生活很艰难 谢谢提醒
So my dating life was difficult. Thanks for the reminder.
这怎么有帮助
How is this helping?
如果你上任女友是米兰达
Okay, if your last girlfriend was Miranda,
那么就意味着你妈妈能确认她是真的
that means your mom can confirm she's real.
你要怎么联♥系♥我妈
How are you gonna get to my mom?
谢谢你这么短时间里赶来
Thank you for coming such last-minute.
你帅呆了
You look fantastic.
我觉得情感支持很适合我
I think emotional support looks good on me.
是的 给
It does. Here.
-我们要谈谈帽子吗 -什么
- Should we talk about the hat? - What?
是网眼的
It's a net.
就是想表示尊重而已
Just trying to be respectful or something.
你朋友怎么死的
How did your friend die?
我
Um, I...
他
he...
-我不该问的 -没事 -抱歉
- I'm not supposed to ask that. - It's okay. - I'm so sorry.
我其实从没去参加过这种活动
I've actually never been to one of these,
-所以对我来说是新领域 -没事
- so that's new territory for me. - It's okay.
你很完美
You're perfect.
-谢谢陪我去 -客气
- Thank you for coming with me. - Of course.
这是最重要的
That's all that matters. Th--
抱歉 稍等
Sorry, one second.
巴克利
Buckley?
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
那个
Yeah, you know,
我不记得有在手♥机♥上存你号♥码
I don't remember putting your number in my phone.
我存的
I did it.
你那晚在酒吧里让我存的
I mean, you asked me to at the bar the other night.
听上去像是我的风格
Okay, yeah, that sounds like me, actually.
嗯
Cool.
我就是在想你想不想
Look, so I just was wondering if you maybe wanted to...
今天见个面 如果你有空的话
meet up at some point today if you're free.
我很乐意
You know, I'd love to,
但是公♥司♥有培训课
but I have a training session at work.
水上降落什么的 超级受罪
Like, water landings and stuff. It's a whole ordeal.
能改天再约吗
Can we rain check on that idea?
当然
Yeah, yeah, totally.
就是别淹死了 好吗
Just don't drown or anything, okay?
拜拜
Bye.
我想知道更多关于水上降落的事
Well, I'd love to know more about the water landings.
他人很好 我只是不想...
Look, he's super sweet. I just don't wanna get--
随便了 今天别评判我
Whatever. Don't judge me today.
我受不了
I can't.
我们要去乘火车吗
Well, should we catch a train?
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
火车上有男生吗
Are there boys on the train?
朱利安
Julian?
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你好 很多人都比我晚来 我的饮品好了吗
Hi, a lot of these people came in after me. Is my drink ready?
什么名字
What was the name?
梅根
Megan.
确定不是梅安吗
Are you sure it's not Mel Ann?
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你总是很高兴
Always a pleasure to see you.
我也是
Same here.
抱歉 这太令人激动了
I'm sorry. This is so exciting.
商业间谍 我知道
Corporate espionage. I know.
你搞到优盘了吗
Now, did you get the flash drives?
搞到了
I did indeed.
都无法追踪
All untraceable.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表