剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
不知怎么的就想到了阿曼达·诺克斯
and Amanda Knox just came into my head.
等等 你是在犯罪现场给我打的那通狗屁电♥话♥
I'm sorry, that fucked up phone call was from the crime scene?
我知道
I know.
天啊 我老是会...
Oh, God, I keep having my...
-好了好了 真是 -我的天
- Okay, okay, Jesus. - Oh, my God.
-卡茜 没事的 -我的天
- Cassie, it's okay. - Oh, my God.
好了小卡 你没事的
Okay, Cas, you're okay.
-你没事的 -我的天
- You're okay. - Oh, my God.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
-然后...你没事的 -我要恐慌发作了
- And then--you're okay. - No, I'm gonna have a panic...
不 你不会恐慌发作
No, you're not having a panic attack.
-我恐慌发作了 -杰茜卡
- I'm having a panic attack. - Jessica!
你在叫谁
Who are you?
那是谁
Who is that?
你在找你的助理吗 她明明叫珍妮弗
You're calling your assistant? That's Jennifer.
你是怎么知道的
How would you know that?
我在
Yep.
杰茜卡 去冰箱后面拿一瓶气泡水给卡茜
Jessica, grab Cassie a Topo Chico from the back of the fridge.
是珍妮弗
It's Jennifer.
等等 气泡水
Wait, Topo Chico?
你为我准备的吗
You have those on hand for me?
我爱你
I love you.
是给我自己买♥♥的 怎么会专门为你准备
They're for me, 'cause why would they be for you?
因为你从不来这里
'Cause, you know, you've never been here.
你现在好些了吗
Are you okay now?
你不用喝饮料了吧
Should I cancel your drink order?
我好了
I'm okay.
好的 你提到了当时还有一个女的
Okay, so you mentioned that there was another woman.
-米兰达 -对
- Miranda. - Yeah.
她能帮到我们 如果能...
And she could help us if we--
亚历克斯说她是生意伙伴
Alex had mentioned she was a business associate, so--
但很奇怪 因为我今天上午去了他办公室
but it was weird, because when I went to office this morning,
所有人都非常...
well, everyone had this very...
你还去了他办公室 小卡 我的天啊
You went to his offi-- Cas, oh, my God.
卡茜 那样很可疑
Cassie, that looks so bad.
你去那里干什么 算了 别...
Why the fuck would you go there? No, don't...
别告诉我 别告诉我你为什么要去
Don't tell me. Don't tell me why you would go there.
我能想到700个你这么做的
I can think of, like, 700 well intentioned,
出于好意但不理智的理由
but unwise reasons why you would've done that.
好吧 联调局问我有没有律师
Okay, well, the fucking FBI asked if I had a lawyer,
我不知道该怎么办
and I didn't know what to do.
我显然是你的律师
I am your lawyer, obviously!
我就等你这句话呢 谢谢
I was hoping you would say that. Thank you.
我知道你从不做无偿辩护 所以我能做什么
I know you never do pro-bono, so what can I--
我要怎么
How can I--
卡茜 我是你最好的朋友
Cassie, I'm your best friend.
我当然不会要你的钱
I'm not gonna take your money.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会看看我能找到关于这个米兰达的什么信息
Okay, I'm gonna see what I can find out about this Miranda person,
然后会去查查泰国的引渡法
and I'm gonna look into Thai extradition laws.
安妮
Annie.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
以及明天跟联调局的会面
And this meeting tomorrow with the FBI,
我们要一起去
we are going to go there together,
我们会看看他们有你的什么把柄
and we're gonna see what they have on you.
我本来要开始飞罗马的
I was supposed to start this Rome route,
但我肯定不去了
but I'm definitely not going.
-我不认为 -你当然要去
- I don't think that-- - You are definitely going.
你必须继续工作
You have to keep working.
你现在最不需要的就是被解雇
The last thing you need right now is to get fired.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
你只需要休息
You just need to get some rest, okay?
我会去休息
I'm gonna get some rest.
你明早来见我
You're gonna meet me tomorrow morning.
我明早来见你
I'm gonna meet you tomorrow morning.
你不能迟到
And you're not gonna be late.
我不会迟到
And I'm not gonna be late.
真的不能迟到
So, like, actually not late.
我绝对不会迟到的
And I'm not gonna be fucking late.
好好休息
Get some rest.
不开玩笑
Like, for real.
寻找曼谷谋杀案中的神秘女子
不是吧 操
Seriously? Fuck.
卡茜
Cassie.
嗨 梅根
Megan, hi.
听着 照片里的女人不是我
Listen, that is not me in the photo, okay?
我们不是同意把曼谷的事抛诸脑后吗
Didn't we agree to leave this whole thing in Bangkok?
我当时是跟你说的吧
That was you I was speaking to, right?
当然是我
Of course it was me.
什么噪音
What is that noise?
我在酒吧 我要喝酒
I'm at a bar right now. I'm getting drinks.
我知道我多半不该来
I know I probably shouldn't be,
但我现在不想听你的意见
but I'm not open to your feedback at the moment.
联调局又来找我了
The FBI reached out to me again.
我没接到他们的电♥话♥
I missed their call,
也还没打回去 但是
and I haven't called them back yet, but...
他们也找了你
So they reached out to you too.
很好 很好
Oh, that's good, that's good.
不
No.
-他们想要更多关于你的信息 -什么
- They wanted more information about you. - What?
他们多半想要我们所有人的信息 对吧
They probably want information on all of us, right?
我是说
I mean...
他们有提到我吗
did they say anything about me?
没有 等等
No, wait, hold on,
他们专门说有关于我的问题吗
they specifically said they have questions about me?
等等 等等
Oh, wait. Hold on, hold on.
比尔好想回家了
I think Bill just came home.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, hon, hi.
我在跟卡茜打电♥话♥ 马上就来
I'm just on the phone here with Cassie. I'll be a minute.
卡茜就是那个跟遇害的俄♥罗♥斯♥人上♥床♥的吧
Cassie's the one that slept with that dead Russian guy, right?
不是 我没有 我没有
Hey, no, I didn't. No, I didn't.
比尔 上楼去 我马上来
Christ, Bill, please, just go upstairs. I'll be up in a minute.
梅根
Megan.
卡茜 比尔就是那样子 你懂的
Cassie, that was Bill being Bill. You know him.
你为什么那么说
Why would you say that?
你跟联调局也是这么说的吗
Is that what you said to the FBI too?
没有 拜托 卡茜
No. Come on. Cassie,
网上的那张照片 讲真
that photo on the internet-- I mean, seriously,
跟你长得一模一样
it looks just like you.
-我们能 -知道吗
- Can we just-- - You know what?
讲真 如果照片里的人是我
Honestly, if that was me in the photo, you know what?
那我想我的生活将会自♥由♥落体
Then I guess my life would be freefalling
落到一个精神错乱的创伤粪坑
down an insane pit of traumatic shit.
所以我想我得去一个非常吵的地方
So I guess I go out to a very, very loud place
盖过我脑子里所有疯狂的思绪
to drown out all the crazy stuff that's going on in my head,
我保证这会感觉很疯狂
and you can bet that it would feel fucking crazy.
可是
But...
照片里的人不是我
It's not me in the picture!
卡茜 我只是
Cassie, I just...
如果有什么能帮忙的
If there's anything that I can do to help.
梅根 拜托别帮忙了
Megan, please stop helping, okay?
-谢谢 -我
- Thank you. - I'm--
什么
What?
-卡茜 你来了 -是的
- Cassie, you're here. - I am.
抱歉 我需要喝一杯
Sorry, I needed that.
那是我的 不过没事
That was mine, but it's okay.
-你不是太累不能来吃牡蛎吗 -没有
- I thought you were too tired for oyster night. - Well, I'm not.
肖恩说你太累不能来吃牡蛎
Shane said you were too tired for oyster night.
你的手怎么了
Yeah, what happened to your hand?
没什么 没什么大不了的
Nothing, it's no big deal. Nothing.
你邀请了捷达 耶
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表