剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know how to follow up the... the, uh...
你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Will you have dinner with me?
刚才是很不错
Okay, that was like a super cute moment
但我们不该那么做的 所以
but we're really not supposed to do that, so...
嗯 曼谷有时会充满魔力
Okay, well, Bangkok can be really magical.
你能考虑下吗
Will you think about it?
-谢谢 -注意脚下
- Thank you. - Watch you step, baby.
再见 谢谢
Bye-bye, thank you.
嗨 电♥话♥在背面
Hi, cells on the back,
如果你决定打破规矩的话
if you decide to break the rules.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是专业
You are so professional.
拜托 我不会打给他的
Oh, please, I'm not gonna call him!
再见
Bye-bye!
我不需要一个男人带我见识曼谷的魔力
I don't need a man to show me the magic of Bangkok.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you! - Thank you!
好的
Okay!
伏特加
Vodka!
不
No!
老天
Jesus.
亚历克斯 我们昨晚做了什么
Alex, what did we do last night?
空乘危机
第一季 第一集
淡定 淡定 操 操
Okay, okay. Okay, okay. Fuck. Fuck.
你好 女士 有什么需要帮助的
Yes, Miss. How may I assist you?
操 操 我的天
Fuck. Fuck. Oh, my God!
你在干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing.
操 到底什么情况
Fuck! What the fuck is going on?
冷静 冷静
Okay, okay.
我♥操♥
Mother fucker.
冷静
Okay...
工作电♥话♥
Work phone.
我正准备吃鱼 能等等吗
And I'm literally about to just crush so much fish. Can it wait?
什么 不行 我想...
What, no. Hey! Hey. Uh, I was just trying--
我想记起 那个女生是谁
I was just trying to remember, who was the girl?
那个意大利女生
The Italian girl?
她是美国人
Like she was an American girl, um...
她当时在意大利 遇到了谋杀
she was in Italy, and um, the murder thing.
但她是无辜的
But she was, uh, but she was innocent?
你是说阿曼达·诺克斯吗
Are you talking about Amanda Knox?
对
Yeah.
她报♥警♥了吗
Did she call the police?
意大利警方有到场吗
The, uh, Italian police, did they come?
你知道 你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know the-- Do you know what happened there?
他们逮捕了她
They arrested her.
小卡 你为什么问我阿曼达·诺克斯的事
Cass, why are you asking me about Amanda Knox?
没理由
Uh, no reason.
我们之前在飞机上 我们在聊
We were on the plane. We were talking about, uh,
要是在国外被逮捕会多有趣
how funny it would be to be arrested in a foreign country.
很好笑 我们都在笑
It was funny, we were laughing really hard about it.
是啊 确实好笑
Yeah, no, totally. That sounds super funny.
你知道我很乐意帮你
I mean, you know how I love to help you
做深夜知识问答 虽然有网
with late-night trivia, like, when the internet exists.
你在哪
Where are you?
我不... 这里好美
I don't-- This place is so pretty.
这不算答案
Yeah, okay, that's not an answer.
曼谷 说到在国外被捕
Bangkok. Oh, speaking of getting arrested in foreign countries.
别在那被捕
Do not get arrested there.
那里的法律跟拜占廷一样
The laws are, like, Byzantine.
嗯 嗯
Right. Yeah.
你是
How did you...
你是怎么知道我在曼谷的
How did you know that I'm in Bangkok?
我们一起去图卢姆的时候
Oh, when we all, uh, took that girls trip to Tulum,
我们打开了查找朋友软件
we turned on our Find Friend thing
因为怕万一被绑♥架♥
'cause like kidnapping and, um, yeah.
而你后来也一直没关掉
You just never turned yours off, so.
听着 你不会是有麻烦了吧
Listen, you're not, like, actually in trouble or something, are you?
没 我...
No, I'm, uh...
在太过宿醉
hungover in Thailand.
-你了解我的 -嗯
- You know, me, just-- - Yup.
亲爱的 我得挂了 但我爱你
Listen, babe, um, I have to go. But I love you.
你回来后再打给我 旅途顺利
Uh, call me when you get back, okay? Safe travels.
操
Fuck!
您好 客房♥服务员
Housekeeping!
不 不 不 不
No, no! No, no!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉 他还在睡 你可以晚点回来
Sorry, he's still asleep! You can come back later!
谢谢
Thank you.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
搞什么
What the fuck?
淡定
Okay, okay, okay.
大卫
Davey! Hey!
现在真不是时候
This is not really a good time.
我打算给我们所有人
Hey, I was thinking of ordering all of us passes
订自然史博物馆的通票
to the Natural History Museum.
好的 你订吧
Yeah, okay. Fine! Go ahead.
不 等等 那是我的事
I mean, no! Wait, what do you-- I'm doing that.
我要带孩子们去博物馆 你在说什么
I'm taking the kids to the museum, what are you talking about?
嗯 我就是觉得 会更好
Right! I just... would feel better--
如果我们都去的话会很有趣
I think it might be fun if we all went!
我们需要为这事争论吗
Do we have to make a big deal out of it?
不 你说得对
No. You're right.
你应该去订 我很忙
You should probably just get them, I'm pretty busy.
-嗯 -好的
- Okay. - Okay, great.
你好 我需要一条围巾
Hi, I need a-- I need a scarf.
你有...
Do you have like a...
准备好了吗
You ready?
你怎么看上去像诺玛·戴斯蒙德
Why do you look like Norma Desmond?
那个 我喜欢你还有你的伪装
Okay, you know what? I adore you and your charades,
但我可不要再次错过班车
but I'm not missing the van again.
我的天 该死
Oh, my God. Crap!
等等
Wait!
我的天
Oh, God!
你接下来要带我去哪
Where are you gonna take me next?
敬不玩欲擒故纵的把戏
Here's to not playing hard to get at all.
为什么
Why would we?
-你没事吧 -没事 谢谢
- You all right? - Yes. Yes, thank you.
看看谁决定来了
Look who decided to show up.
气色不错啊 鲍登
Lookin' good, Bowden.
又是这人
This guy again?
也许你该错过这趟航♥班♥
Maybe you should've missed the flight.
-要走吗 -嗯 走吧
- Should we go? - Yes, let's go.
-好 -我们走 我们走
- Great. - Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
塔台让我们推迟
The tower has us on a delay.
但愿很快就能起飞
Hopefully, we'll be moving shortly.
为什么有推迟 很奇怪 对吗
Why is there a delay? That's odd, right?
总是有推迟的 谁知道呢
There's always a delay, who knows?
你是对的
You're right.
没错 嗯嗯 一般都有的
Yeah, that's true. Yeah, yeah, yeah. There is usually.
起飞了
Here we go.
天 你♥他♥妈♥得冷静下来
Oh God, you have gotta fucking calm down.
冷静
Okay.
你登上了飞机 到达首尔
You made it on the plane, get to Seoul,
回纽约 然后你就自♥由♥了 好吗
back to New York and then you're free, all right?
因为你没做任何错事
Because you did nothing wrong.
你是真想不起来一件你做错的事吗
You honestly can't think of one thing you did wrong?
什么鬼 我在哪
Okay... what-- what the fuck. Where am I--
我怎么回到这房♥间了 飞机呢
Why am I back in the room? Where's the plane?
你觉得你要如果从这一切中脱身
How do you think you're getting away with any of this?
什么
W-- what?
我没有想脱身 我什么都没做
I'm not trying to get away with anything, I didn't do anything.
就算你没杀我 你至少触犯了几条法律
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表