剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
长岛上无法追踪
Well, untraceable for Long Island, that is.
很好
Wonderful.
所以你只需从你老公的电脑上
So you'll just download the files we've requested
下载我们要求的文件
off your husband's computer
然后把优盘交给韩先生
and pass the flash drive along to Mr. Hak.
我为什么不能直接给你
Well, why can't I just hand them over to you?
冷水位于顶部和底部
这习语很美
Well, that's a beautiful idiom,
但不是答案
but it's not an answer.
你有疑惑吗
Are you having reservations?
公♥司♥待你老公的方式真令人惋惜
It is a shame the way that company treats your husband.
他们不懂感激他 是吗
They just don't appreciate him, do they?
罗先生 我对从我老公公♥司♥
Mr. Ro, I don't have any issues with...
借用档案没有任何意见
borrowing files from my husband's company.
就是面部识别 对吗
I mean, it's just a facial recognition thing, right?
又不是什么大秘密
I mean, it's not like it's a big secret.
我只是觉得我今天没法做
I just don't think I can do it today.
不 别这么对你自己 布里斯克夫人
No, don't do that to yourself, Mrs. Briscoe.
你完全有能力
You are more than capable.
你确定不会有人发现吗
Are you sure that no one is going to find out?
当然
Absolutely.
最坏又能坏到哪去呢
What's the worst that could happen?
要是不知为何事情变得难办
If somehow things did get sticky,
我在首尔的公♥司♥将会介入 帮助你老公
my company in Seoul will step in and help your husband,
你全家人
your entire family.
因为你们对我们很特别
Because you are very special to us.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道我要做什么吗
You know what I'm gonna do?
我要给我老公发短♥信♥
I am going to text my husband
让他把他的工作电脑带回家
and ask him to bring home his work computer
这样我就能为我的厨房♥拍一件翡翠器具
so I can bid on a jadeite piece for my kitchen.
这招肯定能奏效
That will definitely work.
操
Fuck!
烂电脑又怎么了
Uh-oh, what did the bad computer do now?
调查亚历克斯·索科洛夫和巨仪
Looking into Alex Sokolov and Unisphere and...
这地方太他妈干净了
I mean, the place is fucking-- it's squeaky-clean.
"拯救海豚"那么干净
It's, like, "save the dolphins" clean.
洗净的形象太可疑了
The scrubbed image is fucking suspect.
但是我能找到的信息有限
I mean, there's only so much that I can find.
你懂的 法律上讲
You know, legally speaking, so...
嗯
Yeah.
听上去很难
That sounds hard for you.
真的很难
That's really hard.
是的
Yeah.
也许你需要按♥摩♥
Maybe you need a massage.
我没跟你调情
I'm not flirting with you right now.
但如果你在调情 我们俩就都在调情
But if you were flirting, we'd both be flirting.
我说的是做黑客 我说的是做黑客
I'm talking about hacking. I'm talking about hacking, okay?
显然我不能宽恕
Which I obviously cannot condone
或者是知道此事 因为...
or even, you know, know anything about because...
斯托瓦特账户
假设
Hypothetically,
如果我
if I were to, you know,
斯托瓦特账户
巨仪
不小心把这张纸掉在地上
just accidentally drop this piece of paper on the floor...
那你就是乱扔垃圾
Then you'd be a litterbug.
这样不行
It's not okay.
所以如果你
So if you,
显然是在我不知情或是经我同意的情况下
obviously without my knowledge or express permission,
假设你
hypothetically were to then,
捡起这张纸 调查上面所写的内容
you know, pick it up and look into what was written on it,
这需要多久的时间
how long would that take?
也许要二十分钟
Probably 20 minutes.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, yeah, sure.
好好好
Cool, cool, cool.
-怎么 -很奇怪
- What? - It's weird.
那人刚才和我们一起坐火车 现在却在这里
That guy was just on the train with us, and now he's here.
我们刚才在坐火车 现在也在这里
Well, we were just on the train, and now we're here,
这有什么奇怪的
so how is that weird?
而且他想要我 这也是事实
Also, he wants me, so there's that.
这是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
谁会去参加在国外
Who goes to the memorial service for a guy
睡过一次的男人的追悼会
they slept with one time in a foreign country?
金 当你听到疾驰奔跑时
Kim, when you hear galloping,
你想到的是马匹 而不是斑马
you think horses, not zebras.
现在跟我说这个是什么意思
Why would you think that's a thing to say to me right now?
因为有时正确的答案显而易见
'Cause sometimes the right answer is the obvious one
就是带着小傻帽走进那个大宅
that's walking into that house right now in a stupid little hat.
我们在做实地调查
We're doing the legwork.
这案子归泰国管
This is under Thai jurisdiction.
想要引渡美国公民
And we're gonna need more than your galloping
需要的不只是疾驰奔跑
to extradite a U.S. citizen.
好吧
Okay.
那个曼谷清洁工说鲍登第二天早上
How about the housekeeper's statement from Bangkok
还在房♥间里的证词呢
that Bowden was still in the room the next morning?
另一个职员同一时间在另一层楼
And another employee saw her passed out on a bench
看到她昏倒在长椅上 她会施魔法吗
on another floor at the same time. Is she magic?
也许吧
Maybe.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what was that?
等我们查出是她杀了他的时候
When we find out she killed him,
我要跳舞小小庆祝一下
I'm gonna do a little dance.
真好 听上去很有意思
Good for you. That sounds fun.
亲爱的
Honey,
你是带我来参加3C的葬礼吗
did you bring me to 3C's funeral?
其实这是追悼会
Actually, it's a-- it's a memorial.
我想在没有尸体的情况下就会这么做
I think they do that when there's no body.
这不重要 让我解释一下
That is not relevant. Let me explain something.
你怎么没告诉我说要来这里
How could you not tell me that we were coming here?
好吧 我...
Okay, I-- I--
我想你会拒绝
I thought you would say no,
我需要有人陪我一起来
and I needed someone to come with me.
你想得没错
You thought right.
卡茜 我是不会和哀悼的人相处的
Cassie, I will not be rubbing shoulders with actual grieving pe--
这些人在哀悼
these people are grieving.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是不会像一个伤心游客那样
I will not rub shoulders
去跟在哀悼的人相处的
with actual grieving people like a sad tourist.
我要把你一个人留在这陪他站着
What I will do is leave you standing here with him.
好好想想你的人生选择
Think about your life choices.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
追悼会上有酒吗
Do they have drinks at memorials?
天呐
My God.
抱歉 你有看到珍妮特·索科洛夫吗
Excuse me, have you seen Janet Sokolov anywhere? Is she--
没
No.
如果你好奇的话 我打赌这里的每个人
Bet everyone here is telling stories about me
都会谈论我
if you're curious.
并没有
Nope.
我很好奇
Well, I am curious.
亚历克斯 别闹
Alex, please.
别分心 我要找到你妈妈
Focus. I need to find your mom.
如果我和米兰达交往过
If I dated Miranda,
这里应该有很多人都认识她
there should be dozens of people here who know her.
你为什么要在我的追悼会上找我妈呢
So why would you bother my mom at my memorial service?
这里有五百人
There are 500 people here.
难道我要走过去和每个人说
I'm supposed to walk up to each one and say,
你认识米兰达吗
"Hey, do you know Miranda?"
说得也是
Good point.
这房♥子很大
It is a big house.
我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
谁会邀请人一起来参加追悼会啊
I mean, who invites somebody to a memorial service as a plus-one?
这...
It's just...
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表