剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
Oof, the sex was fucking great.
但不止于此 对吗
But it's more than that, right?
不 并不爽
No, it wasn't that great.
我全程都在想亚历克斯
I thought about Alex the entire time.
所以你才需要这么大的刀吗
Is that why you need such a big knife?
这个更亲密点了吗
This a bit more intimate?
你觉得是因为我为你创造的人物
Do you think it's because the character I've created for you
也是酒鬼吗
was an alcoholic mess too?
我不得不假装经常喝醉
You know, I had to pretend to be drunk a lot.
我自从在去曼谷的路上看到你就喜欢上了你
I've been into you since I first saw you on the way to Bangkok.
然后自那以后
And then everywhere since then,
你从没注意到过我
you never even noticed.
接得可真快
Well, that was a quick answer.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你真是个心理变♥态♥
You are such a fucking psychopath!
别这么叫我
Don't call me that!
心理变♥态♥会让你跟他一起私奔
A psychopath who offered to run away with you!
如果是那样的话 想想我们现在会在哪里
Think of where we'd be right now.
会在做什么
What we'd be doing.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I wouldn't go anywhere with you.
你可喜欢了
You liked it.
我还有小鹿乱撞的感觉呢
And I've still got butterflies!
这是爱 对吗
That's love, right?
拜托
Come on.
你是酒鬼 不是杀手
You're a drunk, not a killer.
天
Oh, my...
你还好吗
You okay?
不
No.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你拿着自己的枪突然进来
You just rolled in with a gun of your own and...
我是说
I mean--
我不得不借用一把一个意大利女人已逝丈夫的枪
I had to get a gun from an Italian woman's dead husband.
你是怎么 你怎么会有枪
How did you-- why do you have one?
到底什么情况
What is going on?
我可能不该告诉你
I probably shouldn't tell you this,
但我是中情局的
but I'm with the CIA.
什么
What?
我在帝国大西洋工作是为了盯着梅根
I've been working at Imperial Atlantic to keep tabs on Megan.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是的
Yeah.
她犯了叛国罪 现在跑了
She committed treason, and now she's on the run.
等等 她跟我说过
Wait, shit, she told-- she told me that.
她跟你说过
She told you?
我是说
I mean--
是在闲谈里来了句"嘿 我是间谍"吗
Like, in a casual conversation, "Hey, I'm a spy"?
卡茜
Cassie.
那混♥蛋♥真幸运 你只打中了他的腿
That son of a bitch is lucky you only hit him in the leg.
我准度很糟糕
I have really bad aim.
操 米兰达
Fuck, Miranda!
我的天 她在哪 她还好吗
Oh, my God. Where is she? Is she okay?
她当时在卫生间
She was in the bathroom
然后她出来帮我
and she came out to help me with all of this.
他们带她去别处了吗
Did they take her somewhere?
房♥间里没有别人
There was no one else in the room.
什么
Wait, what?
布里斯克家
Briscoe household.
伊莱
Eli?
你怎么不在学校
Why aren't you at school?
你怎么打座机 这是电♥话♥推销才会打的
Why are you calling a landline? It's for, like, telemarketers.
我知道
I know, I know.
我就想留言
I just wanted to leave a message on the answer--
不不不
No, no, no.
你先回答我 年轻人
You answer me first, young man.
爸爸好像病了
Dad's sick or something?
我也不知道
I don't know.
他在你房♥间哭
He's, like, in your room just kind of crying.
他说是肠胃感冒
He says it's, like, a stomach flu or--
我想着有人
I just thought it would be good
陪着他会好点
to have somebody here, you know?
再说 我没有为数学考试复习
Plus I didn't study for this math test,
所以最好弥补下
so it would be best to just make it up.
听着 伊莱
Listen, Eli.
我想要你叫你♥爸♥
I want you to tell your dad
去看看那个陶瓷公鸡
to look in the small ceramic rooster.
公鸡
The rooster?
你告诉他
I want you to tell him
这会帮助他的肠胃感冒 好吗
that it's gonna help him with his stomach flu, okay?
会帮他摆脱麻烦
It's gonna help him get out of trouble.
告诉他
And, um, tell him...
等下
Hang on a sec.
告诉他 他
Tell him that he was...
一切都很美
that everything was so beautiful.
好吗
Okay?
好的 妈
Okay, Mom.
你好古怪
You're being really weird.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我只是犯傻而已
I'm just--I'm just being silly, that's it.
我很爱你 亲爱的 知道吗
So I love you very much, my love. Okay?
跟爸爸说我也爱他
Tell Daddy I love him too.
好的 再见
Okay, goodbye.
亲爱的比尔和伊莱
我爱你们 我会解决的 对不起
妈妈
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我说了我会来的
I told you I would come.
不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you're here!
我打给了安妮 所以我来了
I called Annie, so yep. I'm here.
天 见到你真高兴
Oh, my God, I'm so happy to see you.
打了这么多
Well, you only get so many
隐晦 动情的电♥话♥
cryptic and emotional phone calls
我必须得坐飞机过来
before I'm gonna hop on a plane.
我很担心你
Worried about you.
我知道
I know.
我想我会没事的
Um, I think I'm gonna be okay.
这次是真的 大卫
Like, for real this time, Davey.
-好的 -来抱抱
- Okay. - Come here.
会不一样的
It's gonna be different.
我们会改变现状
We're gonna make it different.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
随便了 我
Okay, whatever. I'm, like...
很高兴你没死
glad you're not dead.
我确实差点死掉
I mean, I did almost die.
你都没给我带Topo Chico汽水
You didn't even bring me a Topo Chico?
好了
Okay.
麦克斯不会有事
So Max is gonna be okay.
他会有个大伤疤
He's gonna have an epic scar
我知道他会给人说
and I know he's gonna tell people
一些愚蠢捏造的故事 我绝对
stupid, fucking made-up stories about it, and I'm definitely...
我多半不得不跟他分手 但你懂的
probably gonna have to break up with him, but, you know.
那你还好吗
And are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
整个经历很黑暗 不过
It was a little bit of a... dark ride, but...
我们都安全了
we're all safe now.
天 安妮
God, Annie.
-我从来不想让你... -别说了
- I never meant to get you in-- - Oh, please, stop.
我们会喝醉 然后一笑了之
We'll get drunk and laugh about it, maybe.
说到这个
Actually, about that.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表