剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
不不 你去吧
No, no, no. You go.
记得给我带点好吃的食物
Just bring me back some yummy food.
-好吗 -确定吗
- Okay? - You sure?
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
亚历山大·索科洛夫
运营副总裁
做空乘似乎很有趣
Being a flight attendant seems like fun.
是的
It is.
对吗 很好 我感觉得到了证实
Right? Good, I feel validated.
-是吗 -嗯
- Do you? - Yeah.
确实很有趣 我可以看这么多漂亮的地方
It is fun. You know, I get to see all these beautiful places, and...
我也不知道 盯着乘客的眼睛
I don't know, look at passengers right in the eye,
对他们说"垃圾" 很棒
and say the word, "trash." It's great.
但所有新的... 有时候一定会感到寂寞吧
But all the new... It must get lonely sometimes.
什么 不会
What, no.
不会的
It doesn't.
不
No.
那是个尴尬的问题吗
Was that an awkward question?
我去再拿点...
Let me get us some more--
-不 别去 -不要走开 -我不会的
- No, wait. No don't. - Don't go anywhere. - I'm not.
也许你是对的
I don't know, maybe you're right a little bit.
有时候确实会很寂寞
I guess it does tend to get lonely.
只是我习惯了
It's just, I'm so used to it.
我不会和人走得太近
I just don't get too close to people.
我保持距离
I keep a distance, and...
有很多初次约会
You know, it's a lot of first dates.
我酸了 真的
I'm jealous, really.
我从不约会
I never date.
当我约会的时候 我就会做出糟糕的决定
And when I do, I make bad choices.
那你就还没打破魔咒
Well your streak continues.
我不觉得
Uh, I don't think so.
如果你不擅长初次约会
If you are bad at first dates,
那我们目前相处得这么好
then the fact that this is going so great, is...
你刚是说我们相处得很好吗
Did you just say it's going so great?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你不需要冰块
You do not need ice in this.
你不需要冰块
You do not need ice for this.
你只是不想一个人待着
You just don't want to be alone right now.
你想 你...
You are trying-- you are...
天 抱歉
Oh god, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但我真的需要 我真的需要冰块
But I do need-- I do need ice.
不会有好结果的 这对你不好
It's not gonna be good, this is very bad for you.
-这不是 -冰块吗
- This is not-- - Hey! Ice, huh?
我刚在健身 得保持身材 以备...
I was just at the gym. Gotta keep it tight, in case...
以备什么
In case what?
以备上次在首尔
In case that a fun thing that
我们之间发生的趣事再次发生
happened last time we were in Seoul happens again.
我当时很醉 所以
Yeah I was very drunk, so...
是的 但我意思是 你什么时候不醉呢 是吧
Sure, sure, but I mean... When aren't you drunk? Right?
懂了 一个人睡吧
Got it. Try... sleeping alone.
-好了 进去 快 -怎么了
- Okay, get in. Just-- Just go! - What are you-- what's wrong?
今天想了很多我爸爸的事
Been thinking a lot about my dad today.
他死了
He's dead, so...
我的冰在融化
I think my ice is melting.
就要到了
Almost there.
你能 我简短整理下
Can you just-- I'm gonna straighten out real quick.
稍等一会儿
Just give me... one minute.
你今天看到一个跟你睡的男人
You saw a man you slept with,
喉咙被割 死了
bleeding from the throat, dead today.
他死透了
He was very, very dead.
天
Oh, g--
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 老天 人人都在问我这个
Yeah, I'm fine, but God, everyone keeps asking me that!
太可笑了 我没事吧 是的 我没事
It's like hysterical. Am I okay? I'm-- yes, I'm fine!
我只是冰块掉地上了
Just dropped my-- I just dropped my ice,
我想我该...
but you know I think I should probably like--
我今晚或许得休息 我...
I should probably just chill for tonight, so I'm gonna--
等等 你
Wait, what, were you --
那玩意刚才看着我 你还想要约炮
That thing just looked at me and you still want to hook up?!
我 我们还是别约了
I-- I, I really don't think that we should do that.
我要...
So yeah, I'm just gonna...
你不能再这样
You can't do this anymore.
你要回家
You are going to go home.
你要焕然一新
You're gonna be a new person.
你从没遭遇这事
Never happened to you, so...
信息
梅根
给你带食物来了 25刀
我的身份证呢
Where's my ID?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我的身份证呢
Where's my ID?
我的身份证呢 不 不 不
Where's my fucking ID? No. No. No.
费奥多尔·陀思妥耶夫斯基
你要再读一遍吗
Are you gonna read it again?
不 我的天
No... Oh, my God!
为什么
Why...
我又回到这该死的房♥间了
am I back in this fucking room?!
也许你和它还没完
Maybe you're not done with it yet?
我和这房♥间百分百完了
I am hundred percent done with it. Yeah.
是你让我产生幻觉的吗
So are you-- are you-- are you doing this to me?
是你干的吗
Did you-- did you do this?
我不知道 我只是躺在这儿
Well, I don't know, I'm just laying here.
你是亚历克斯吗
Are you even Alex?
-因为我 你 -你认为我是 所以
- Because I'm kind-- Are you... - I mean, you think I am. So...
我是亚历克斯
Uh, yeah, I'm Alex.
你对这次精神强♥暴♥显得太漫不经心了
You are being way too casual about this mindfuck!
我的身份证呢
Where's my ID?
我为什么拿着你的破书
And why am I holding your stupid book?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
你跟我喝了同样多的酒 别评判我
You drank just as much as I did. Stop judging me!
我把我的身份证落在这房♥间里了 我完蛋了
Okay... I left my ID in this room, I am so screwed!
我的天 晚饭后的事我都记不起来
Oh my god, I cannot remembe anything after dinner.
我们到底做了什么
Like, what the fuck did we do?!
脑子里只有些闪回片段
It's just these little flashes in my memory!
很好 这说明你没有完全失去意识
That's good. That means you didn't totally blackout.
这是好事 对吗
That's a positive, right?
你那晚也在 你不能告诉我点什么吗
You were there that night, can't you tell me anything?
卡茜 我想我们都知道
Cassie, I think we both get
我不是你那晚见到的亚历克斯
that I'm not exactly the Alex you were with that night.
等等 那个
Wait a minute. Where's the...
血到哪去了
Where's-- Where's the blood?
怎么血都不见了
Where's all the blood?!
卡茜 卡茜 是我
Cassie? Cassie, it's me.
美食来了
Yummy food.
今晚很想你 想要的话就给我打电♥话♥
Missed you tonight. If you want it, call me.
安妮 安妮 安妮 安妮
Annie... Annie, Annie, Annie.
拜托接电♥话♥ 安妮
Please pick up, Annie, please.
高级律师
Hey, fancy lawyer!
-快接啊 -我们准备好了
- Come on. - We're ready for you!
快啊 安妮
Come on, Annie.
我是安妮 没别的了
It's Annie! That's all you get.
好的 亚历克斯·索科洛夫
All right, so. Alex Sokolov.
巨仪资产的运营副总裁
Vice president of operations at this Unisphere Asset place.
-华尔街的 -范 给我点空间
- Wall Street, huh? - Van. Please, space.
经常去中国
So, lots of travel to China,
塞浦路斯 外国探员 外国特工
Cyprus, by foreign agent, foreign asset...
-也许他只是 -给我画一下
- Or, maybe, he just-- - Yeah, go ahead and draw
中国到塞浦路斯之间的直线 我等着
that straight line connecting China and Cyprus for me. I'll wait.
曼谷警方在检查一千七百万个监控
Bangkok police were checking 17 million security cameras...
不过都得经过政♥府♥审批
All has to go through state though.
所以我们
So we get the fun job
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表