剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
Just--quiet.
你要把我手扯断了
Gonna pull my arm out of the socket.
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我本来就不想来的
I didn't even wanna come here in the first place.
得了吧 我看到你和那个服务生私通
Oh, please, I saw you liaisoning with the cater-waiter;
你可开心了
I think you're okay.
私通 私通
Liaisoning--liaisoning?
私通是个单词吗
That's a word, "liaisoning"?
一个刚闯入追悼会的人
That's a lot of judgment coming from a person
也好意思说我
who just crashed a memorial service.
你在干什么 这是什么
What are you doing? What is this?
那是一袋垃圾 你是捡垃圾的吗
This is a bag of trash. You're a trash lady?
-闭嘴 安静 -你有囤积癖
- Shut up. Quiet. - You--you're hoarding?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是的 是的 我和
Yes, yes, I liaised
一个叫迈克尔的男人私通 一个帅气的服务生
with a man named Michael, a beautiful cater-waiter
他周六要带我去布♥什♥威克吃塔可
who's taking me to tacos in Bushwick on Saturday.
我都不知道布♥什♥威克在哪
I don't know where Bushwick is,
但相信我 到时一定会很棒
but it's gonna be fucking magical, I'll tell you that.
神奇的布♥什♥威克塔可之恋
A magical taco Bushwick connection, wow!
也许这就是你和3C之间
Maybe that's what happened with you and 3C
在曼谷神奇一夜里发生的事
and your magical night in Bangkok
虽然你总说没有发生
that you keep saying didn't happen.
我们闯入这里
Is there some other reason
干涉他哀悼的家人
that we are here fully fucking interloping
-还有别的原因吗 -肖恩
- on his actual grieving family? - Shane.
你想走 我这就走
You wanted to go, I'm going.
-肖恩 -快啊
- Shane. - Get into it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对 你说得很对
Okay, you're right. You're absolutely fucking right.
我不该来的
I should not have come here.
我不该带你过来
I shouldn't have brought you here.
我只是 我以为这是正确的事
I just--I thought it was the right thing to do, okay?
我以为这很重要
I thought it was important.
真的 我以为很重要
I did; I thought it was important, okay?
我想要清理
I wanted to clear my--
我想要清理掉我脑中
I wanted to clear my head of this horrible,
这场可怕的悲剧 但我没做到
horrible tragedy, but I didn't do that.
我只是在里面丢人现眼
I just made a fucking fool of myself in there
因为我一团糟 我一团糟 对不起
'cause I'm a mess. I'm a fucking mess. I'm sorry.
听着 这不重要
Look, it doesn't matter.
根本没人知道你是谁
No one in there even knows who you are,
我们走吧
so let's just go.
没事
It's fine,
这不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
你不能告诉任何人我来过这里
Listen, you cannot tell anyone that I came here, okay?
太疯狂了
It's fucking crazy.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我能保密 卡茜
I can keep a secret, Cassie.
走吧 来
Let's go. Come on.
安妮·穆雷迪安
你最好没死
我没事 我保证 很快回你电♥话♥
-好的 好的 她还活着 -怎么了
- Okay, okay, she's alive. - What?
-好的 好的 -很好
- Okay, okay. - Okay, great.
我要在有机会的时候亲手杀了她
I'm gonna just murder her myself when I get the chance.
只是 她不回我电♥话♥和短♥信♥
It's just like, she stops answering my calls and my text messages,
-她吓死我了 -嗯
- and she scares the fucking shit out of me. - Okay.
所以你之前请求的帮忙是必要的吗
So was that--well, the favor you called in even necessary?
当然
Uh, yeah.
她毫发未损地离开了
I mean, she got out in one piece, so...
我也不知道 也许 但是
Fuck, I don't know. Maybe, but...
很好 你托了些关系
It's great. It's great. You pulled some strings
你救出了一个朋友 好样的
and you bailed out a friend. Good job.
你的奖赏是拉面
Your reward is some ramen.
-嗯 -对吗
- Right. - Yeah?
麦克斯 我之前打的电♥话♥
Yeah. Max, that call that I made,
我 我老板一定会要了我的命
my--my boss is literally gonna have my head on a stick.
你应该更操心我的报偿才是
I would be more worried about my payment.
-你的报偿 -我的报偿
- Your payment? - My payment.
什么的报偿
For what?
我想我
I believe I--
我想我已向你发送了提供调查服务的发♥票♥
I believe I sent you an invoice for investigative services rendered.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我想得到报酬
And I would like to be paid.
好
Okay.
你想怎么收款
How would you like to take your payment?
我工作了大约20分钟
Well, I worked for, like, 20 minutes.
我在想你20分钟能做什么
I'm trying to think what you could do for, like, 20 minutes.
-我20分钟能做... -整整20分钟
- What I could do for 20-- - 20 whole minutes.
整整20分钟 我不知道
20 whole minutes. I don't know.
能是什么呢
What could it be?
我会想出来的
I'm gonna figure it out.
-我们去吃拉面吧 -好
- Let's get some ramen. - Okay.
先生 火车上的酒吧车在哪
Sir, where is the bar car on this train?
抱歉 这不是那种火车
Sorry, it's not that kind of train.
不是那种火车
It's not that kind of train.
-你好 我是米兰达 -米兰达
- Hi, I'm Miranda. - Miranda.
操
Fuck.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表