剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我可以介绍你们认识 后面的事就不敢保证了
I can make an introduction, but no promises.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
埃里克 我们还需要更多时间
So, Eric, we're gonna need a little more time
筹集资金 买♥♥下这家酒店
to get our funds together to purchase this hotel.
-需要多少时间 -一个星期
- How much more time you need? - A week.
我尽力帮你通融吧
I'll see what I can do.
我问问哈
Let me ask you a question.
哈亚克为什么铁了心要买♥♥下这家酒店
Why is Hayak so hot to buy this hotel anyhow?
因为俱乐部在这里
The club's here.
是吗 行吧
Yeah? That's good.
你们是做什么的
What do you guys do, really?
说真的
Just--
因为我觉得
'Cause I think...
你们要利用赌场来洗钱
you want to launder money through the casino.
这些细节你最好别知道 埃里克
Details you shouldn't know, Eric.
午餐愉快
Enjoy your lunch.
等哈亚克回来我们再谈
We'll talk more when Hayak gets back.
当然了
Oh, I will.
Mmm.
Hmm. Mmm.
菲 有突击检查 跑 快跑
Fi, it's a raid! Run! Run!
什么
What?
好吧
Okay.
大家都等等 先冷静
Everybody, hold on, calm down.
-我们不是突击检查 好吗 -慢着点
- This is not a raid, all right? - Whoa, slow down.
我说过了 这不是突袭 我们不是移♥民♥署的
As I said, this is not a raid. We are not ICE.
我们是联调局
We are the FBI.
我们只想问你们几个问题
We just have a few questions for you.
阿朗佐说你是 特尼的小姑子
Alonzo told us you're Thony's sister-in-law.
是的
Uh, yes.
嗯 她是我弟的老婆
Um, she's--she's married to my brother.
等等 刚才跟特尼在洗手间的不就是你吗
Wait, weren't you with Thony in--in the bathroom earlier?
特尼 特尼有说过
Did Thony-- did Thony ever say anything
那天晚上她在仓库的事情吗
about the night she worked at the warehouse?
没 我知道她在那儿工作 不过
No. I-I mean, I-I knew she was working there, but--
-特尼什么时候回家的 -挺晚的
- What time did Thony come home? - Late.
但比赛夜总是拖很晚 所以
But fight nights always run late, so...
Hmm.
你见过照片里的这些人吗
You ever seen any of the men in these photos?
-你不能过去 -菲
You can't go-- Fi.
站住 特尼
Stop, Thony.
抱歉 我叫她不要进来的
Sorry. I told her not to come in.
没事 她可以进
Oh, she's fine.
谢谢 阿朗佐
Thanks, Alonzo.
你又回来干什么
What are you doing back here?
就是跟你的同事们认识下
Oh, just getting to know some of your coworkers.
不 你是在威逼恐吓弱势群体
No. You're using scare tactics on vulnerable people,
利用他们怕被驱逐出境的恐惧
making everyone think they're getting deported.
原来你们俩担心的是这个啊
Hmm, is that what you two are worried about?
我看到这里写着
'Cause I see here that you are--
你们都是非法移♥民♥
oh, you are both undocumented.
事实上 菲奥娜已经非法居留了
In fact, Fiona has been in this country illegally
15年了吧
for, what, 15 years?
我已经跟菲奥娜讲过了
Look, I already told Fiona this.
我们只想搞清楚
We just want information about the night
你那晚在仓库发生了什么
that you were at the warehouse, okay?
你能开诚布公最好
So, if you're ready to open up,
省的我们再去审问你小姑子
then we won't have to question your sister-in-law anymore.
她说你那晚回家很晚
Now, she said you got home pretty late that night.
没有 我没这么说
No, no, tha--that's not what I said.
我们已经告诉了你一切
We've told you what we know.
你需要接一下吗
You need to get that?
我再打给你 但现在我们没什么好谈的了
I'll call back when we're done, which is now.
她脾气挺冲的 对吧
She's a little spitfire, huh?
你跟她在洗手间见过面
You were in the bathroom with her?
我就是过去提前认识下
I mean, I-I was just making first contact.
-没什么坏处 -听着 加勒特
- It was harmless. - Listen, Garrett.
你要是不想再因为言行失检
Unless you want to go back on the bench
坐冷板凳
for another indiscretion,
就在你询问女性证人时 找个第三个人在场
someone goes with you when you question a female witness.
-就这么简单 -有第三人
- Period. - Mm-hmm. I was with someone.
-我的孩子们 -哦
- My kids. - Oh.
拜托 芮妮 我怎么做事啊
Come on, Renée, look, I can't do my job
束手束脚的
with my hands tied behind my back,
就放我一马吧
so just cut me some slack.
没了西奥当卧底 我们又回到了原点
Losing Theo as a CI puts us back to square one.
我知道 可是你的鬼把戏一旦被鲁索发现
I know. But if Russo finds out about your little stunt,
她会把你踢出这个案子的
she'll kick you off this case.
不用让她知道就行 对吧
I guess she doesn't have to find out, now, does she?
Hmm?
没有线人 这案子已经没救了
Without an informant, this case is already dead.
菲 菲 没事 我来开车吧
Fi. Fi, Fi, it's okay. I'll drive.
我以为要被抓了 特尼 我以为一切都结束了
I thought that was it, Thony. I thought it was over.
我知道
I know.
过来吧
Come here.
没关系
It's okay.
你不会被驱逐出境的 好吗
You're not getting deported, okay?
可你也不知道啊 你又不确定
No, you don't know that. You don't know that.
我担心的不光是自己 还有克里斯
I'm not just worried about me. It--it's Chris, too.
你在说什么 克里斯不是在这儿出生的吗
What do you mean Chris? I thought he was born here.
不 我到达时已经太晚了
No. I-I-I didn't make it here on time.
这件事我从没对别人说过 连克里斯都不知道
But I never told anyone. I mean, not even Chris.
他以为自己是美国人 可他不是
He thinks he's American, but--but he's not.
我们会想到办法的 好吗
We're gonna figure this out, okay?
但你得告诉克里斯
But you have to tell Chris.
别让他通过别的渠道发现
He can't find out any other way.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-贾兹 怎么了 -我一直在给你打电♥话♥
- Jaz, what's up? - I've been trying to call you.
-卢卡好像病了 -我马上回去
- I think Luca's sick. - I'll be right back.
卢卡病了 咱们马上回家
Luca's sick. We got to go.
你从什么时候开始咳嗽的 宝贝
When did you start coughing, baby?
今天早上 我忘记跟别人讲了
This morning. I forgot to tell someone.
没关系 我们都在这儿呢
That's okay. We're here now.
我想和爸爸说话
I want to talk to Daddy.
好的 我们会给他打电♥话♥的
Yeah, we're gonna call him.
张大嘴
Open wide.
好孩子
That's a good boy.
菲姑姑去给爸爸打电♥话♥
Tita Fi's gonna call Daddy now.
好
Okay.
我去找人问问 能不能搞到药
I'm gonna call that guy and see if I can get this medicine.
来吧 咱们来给爸爸打电♥话♥
Okay. All right. Let's call Daddy, huh?
很抱歉
We're sorry.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已停机
You have reached a number that is no longer in service.
这里是干细胞医学研究所
Institute of Stem Cell Medicine.
你好 请问是海伦吗
Hello, is this Helen?
是的 有什么需要吗
Yes, it is. How may I help you?
对 我是特尼·德拉·罗萨医生
Oh, this is Dr. Thony De La Rosa.
我儿子卢卡预约了不久之后来看病
I have an appointment for my son coming up soon, Luca.
他患有免疫缺陷症
He has an immunodeficiency disorder.
我想起来了 是萨罗扬医生介绍你们过来的
I remember. Dr. Saroyan referred you.
没错
Yes, that's right.
卢卡现在感染了 我们的抗病毒药物也用完了
Um, Luca got an infection, and, uh, we are out of antivirals.
我想问问克里斯蒂安医生
I was wondering if Dr. Christian
今天可以先开点处方药吗
could--could write a prescription today.
很抱歉 在诊断病人之前
I'm sorry. She can't prescribe any medication
她不能开具任何处方药
without first seeing a patient.
你还是马上去急诊室吧
You should really go to the E.R.
好吧 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
这些市政会议真的很无聊
It's mind-numbing, really, these city meetings.
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
我宁愿自杀
If I have to sit
也不想再开一次交通信♥号♥♥委员会的会了
through another traffic light committee, I might kill myself.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表