剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Her son was dying, Hayak. I had to do something--
这是我儿子的事
This is about my son!
你应该照我说的做
You do what I tell you!
她在仓库什么都没有看到
She didn't see anything at the warehouse.
你得相信我 哈亚克
You're gonna have to trust me on this, Hayak.
她不会惹麻烦的
Look, she's not gonna be any trouble.
如果需要做掉她 我会自己来
If I have to take care of her, I'll do it myself.
这是我的决定 不是你的
That is my call. Not yours.
你对这个女人有好感
You have a soft spot for this woman.
我来解决这个事情
I'll take care of it.
我什么也没做 我也不会说什么的
I didn't do-- I didn't say anything.
我发誓 我只是清洁工
I swear, I just cleaned up after.
但我今天看到了些东西
But I-I did see something here today.
有人从你们的卡车上搬箱子
A man was loading boxes on one of your trucks.
他看起来好像很紧张
He looked nervous like he was doing something
好像在做什么不该做的事情
he should not be doing.
他长什么样子
What did he look like?
他长着一张圆脸 留着胡子
He had a-a round face with a beard,
穿着红衬衫 不是很高
red shirt, not very tall.
应该是吉米
It could be Jimmy.
我们开车过来的时候 他就在卸货区
He was just in the loading bay as we drove up.
吉米
Jimmy.
你要出去吗
Were you heading out?
阿曼 嘿
Arman, hey.
是啊 带着这批货去里诺 然后回家
Yeah, heading to Reno with this load, then back home.
嘿 吉米 我们有话直说吧
Hey, Jimmy, why don't you give it to me straight?
怎么 你什么意思
- What is it? - What?
我们付你的钱还不够吗
Are we not paying you enough,
还是我们对你不够好
or we're not treating you right?
阿曼 不
Arman, no.
那我们怎么会少了一些货呢 吉米
Then how is it we're missing some merchandise, Jimmy?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
半卡车AKs和AR15步♥枪♥
Half a truckload of AKs and AR-15s.
你犯了个大错 吉米
You made a big mistake, Jimmy.
阿曼 求你
Arman, please.
我从没从你这里拿过任何东西
I never took nothing from you before.
怎么 你现在要开枪打我了
And, what, you're going to shoot me now?
这就是你想要的吗 开枪打我
That's what you want to do? You want to shoot me?
来啊 开枪啊
Come on, shoot.
没人能偷我们的东西 吉米
No one steals from us, Jimmy.
你明白吗 没人能偷我们的东西
You understand me? Nobody steals from us!
她说得对 吉米偷了我们的枪
She was right. Jimmy had our guns.
现在我们可以完成维克托的交易
Now we can close this deal with Viktor
然后再去谈酒店的事情
and move on to the hotel offer.
我说过我们可以信任她的
I told you we could trust her.
谢谢你的忠诚
Thank you for your loyalty.
希望你儿子能早日康复
I hope your son recovers soon.
蕾妮 蕾妮 嘿 等等
Renée. Renée. Hey. Wait up.
等等 看这个
Wait up. Check this out.
这是什么
What's this?
大新闻
Boom.
这是阿曼·莫拉莱斯吗
Is that Arman Morales?
还有特尼和她的孩子
With Thony and her kid.
他们看起来很亲昵 是不是
They look pretty cozy, don't they?
确实是
- They really do. - Mm-hmm.
你觉得他们睡过了吗
You think they're sleeping together?
不管是什么 她骗了我们
Well, whatever it is, she lied to us,
也就是说她在保护他
which means she's protecting him.
好吧 你解释下你的笑容是怎么回事
Okay. Then explain that grin on your face.
我是说 在失去西奥后
I mean, after losing Theo,
我还以为我们没机会把其他人弄进去
I thought we'd have zero chance of getting anyone else inside.
但是特尼 她已经在里面了
But Thony, she's already in.
前提是你得策反她
That's if you can turn her.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
不要破坏规则
And not break every rule doing it.
天呐
Oh, God.
我等不及要听她怎么解释这件事了
I can't wait to hear how she's gonna explain this away, huh?
我也是
Ooh. Neither can I.
你是对的 这是腺病毒
Well, you were right. It was adenovirus.
现在情况稳定了
He's stabilizing now.
还不能说他已经脱离危险了
I can't say he's out of the woods just yet.
但我觉得最糟糕的时候已经过去了
But I feel he's past the worst of it.
谢谢你 萨罗扬医生
Thank you, Dr. Saroyan.
是你救了他的命 医生
You're the one who saved his life, Doctor.
怎么样了 他还要在那儿待多久
How--how much longer are they going to keep him there?
等到症状消失
Just until the symptoms clear
呼吸顺畅了
and he can breathe better.
但是 但 他会没事的对吧
But--but--but he's gonna be okay, right?
他差点就死了 菲
He almost didn't make it, Fi.
但是他还活着 特尼
But he did, Thony.
是你确保了这一点
And you--you made sure of that.
让他这样生活对他来说太不公平了
It's not fair for him to live like this.
他经历了太多了
He's been through so much.
我们会挺过去的
W-we'll make it through this.
我们总是会的
We always do, right?
谢谢你 菲 我爱你 拜
Thanks, Fi. I love you. Bye.
你还好吗
You all right?
我说的话害死了一个人
What I said got that man killed.
不 不是你的错 他偷了我们的东西
No, it's not on you. He stole from us.
他逃不掉的
He wasn't gonna get away with that.
重要的是你向哈亚克证明了自己
And what matters is you proved yourself to Hayak.
你会没事的 你儿子也是
You're gonna be all right. And so will your son.
卢卡
Luca!
但你要知道 一旦加入就没有回头路了
But you need to know-- once you're in, you're in.
哈亚克就是这么认为的
That's the way Hayak sees it.
你明白吗
You understand?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表