剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
不
No.
我需要你在外面
What I need is you on the outside.
我的律师能让你获释
My attorney thinks he can get you released.
我需要你把生意做好
I need you to keep things going,
俱乐部 卡车
the club, the trucks,
一切
everything.
当然 哈亚克 听你的
Course, Hayak. Whatever you need.
好好记住这些数字
Get this in your head for the accounts.
如果你再敢背叛我
But if you betray me again,
没有什么能阻止我找到你
there's no wall that could stop me from finding you.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
清楚了
You got it.
三 二 三 二
Three two three two...
六 八 四 五
six eight four five.
谢谢
ARMAN: Thank you.
你在里面过得怎么样
How are you doing in here?
这是小代价换来的大回报
It's a small price for a big reward.
你得到你想要的了吗
Did you get what you wanted then?
是的
Yeah.
那你现在打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do now?
你要留在这里还是回菲律宾
You're staying here or are you going back to the Philippines?
以你现在这个情况
Well, with you in here,
看来我得留下来了
it looks like I'm gonna have to stay.
嘿
GUARD: Hey.
知道了
Yeah.
你不会后悔在这里安家的
Well, you won't regret making your home here.
毕竟 美国是一片充满机会的土地
After all, America is a land of opportunity.
你只需要找到正确的密♥码♥就可以解锁
All you need is the right combination to unlock it.
咬紧舌头沉默 等待我的时机
♪ Bite my tongue, bide my time ♪
危险警告是我的保护色
♪ Wearing a warning sign ♪
等待 直到世界属于我的那一天到来
♪ Wait till the world is mine ♪
肆意破坏美好的幻想
♪ Visions I vandalize ♪
在我的国土上寒风凛冽
♪ Cold in my kingdom size ♪
沉醉于那一双海洋般的双眸
♪ Fell for these ocean eyes ♪
你应该看到我头戴皇冠的模样
♪ You should see me in a crown ♪
我将要统治这个破落小镇
♪ I'm gonna run this nothing town ♪
看我是如何将他们对我俯首称臣 一个接一个接一个
♪ Watch me make'em bow, one by, one by one ♪
一个接一个 你应该看到我头戴皇冠的模样
♪ One by, one by, you should see me in a crown ♪
你的沉默是我最爱的声响
♪ Your silence is my favorite sound ♪
看我是如何将他们对我俯首称臣 一个接一个接一个
♪ Watch me make'em bow, one by, one by one ♪
一个接一个
♪ One by, one by one ♪
等着我发牌 看他们一个个倒下
♪ Count my cards, watch them fall ♪
血染在大理石墙壁上
♪ Blood on a marble wall ♪
我喜欢他们尖叫的模样
♪ I like the way they all ♪
告诉我哪个才算最坏
♪ Scream, tell me which one is worse ♪
是苟延残踹还是了结此生
♪ Living or dying first ♪
睡在棺材里
♪ Sleeping inside a hearse ♪
我没有梦可做
♪ I don't dream ♪
你说我不是你的宝贝
♪ You say I'm not your baby ♪
你现在可能掌管经济大权了
You may hold the purse strings now,
但你还是为我工作
but you still work for me.
你应该看到我头戴皇冠的模样
♪ You should see me in a crown ♪
我将要统治这个破落小镇
♪ I'm gonna run this nothing town ♪
看我是如何将他们对我俯首称臣 一个接一个接一个
♪ Watch me make'em bow, one by, one by one ♪
一个接一个
♪ One by, one by one ♪
一个接一个
♪ One by one by one ♪
所以 我们来这里干什么
So what are we looking at?
这可能会是我们的新生意
This could be our new business.
什么 你是认真的吗
What? Wait, are you serious?
没错
Yes.
我们可以雇罗克西和萨曼莎
We could hire Roxy and Samentha.
还有那些厌倦了为混♥蛋♥工作的人
And whoever's tired of working for jerks.
我们还可以洗干净阿曼的钱
We'd be cleaning Arman's money by cleaning.
我的天哪
Maryosep.
我们可以做自己的老板
We'd be our own bosses.
在后面
And at the back,
我要为像我们这样的无证无保险的人
I'm gonna open a clinic for people like us--
开个诊所
undocumented, without insurance.
他们就能得到医疗保障
They'll have access to medical care.
我和卢卡很幸运 但大多数人都不是的
I got lucky with Luca, but most people don't.
所以
So wait...
这意味着你要留下来吗
that--that means you're staying?
你是我的家人 菲
You're my family, Fi.
我怎么能离开你呢
I don't know how I could leave you.
即使要作为炸♥药♥包留在这里也没关系
Even if it means staying here as a TNT.
你告诉马可了吗
Have you told Marco yet?
还没有
Not yet.
带着贾兹和克里斯回家吧 好吗
Let's get Jaz and Chris and go home. Yeah?
特尼 你真该看看她
CHRIS: Yo, Thony, you should have seen her.
她掷出三分获胜了
She swished a three for the win.
等卢卡好了 我要他来
JAZ: When Luca's all better, I really want him
看我打球 -没问题
to come see me play. - THONY: Definitely.
我的好姑娘 -卢卡 我们回来了
FIONA: My girl! - Luca, we're here.
卢卡
Luca!
宝贝
Baby?
马可
Marco...
我无法呼吸
♪ I can't breathe oh ♪
马可带走了卢卡
Marco took Luca.
我看不清
♪ I can't see oh ♪
我迷路了
♪ I'm lost...♪
卢卡 卢卡
Luca! Luca!
我的宝贝 -我无法呼吸
My baby! - ♪ I can't feel oh ♪
我的宝贝
My baby!
我希望我能伸出援手
♪ I wish I could reach out ♪
没有你我迷失了方向
♪ I'm lost without you ♪
我在找你
♪ I'm looking, trying to find you ♪
在我后视镜里的风景
♪ Seein' pictures in my rear view ♪
我一直在原地徘徊
♪ I keep runnin' round in circles ♪
想知道为什么我配得上你
♪ Wonderin' why do I deserve you ♪
我怎么忽视了你
♪ How did I neglect you ♪
我从没想过要伤害你
♪ I never meant to hurt you ♪
但我怎么能指望你相信
♪ But how do I expect you to believe ♪
如果我都不能保护你
♪ If I can't even protect you when you see ♪
我感到麻木 我感到失落
♪ I feel numb and I feel loss ♪
我跑不了 我输了
♪ I can't run, I just lost ♪
没有太阳 只有寒冷
♪ There's no sun, just cold frost ♪
在我思考之后就没有乐趣了
♪ There's no fun after my thoughts ♪
我要选择一条能让我找到你的路
♪ I'm choosing the road that will lead me to you ♪
我失去了视野 因为我的理由是你
♪ I'm losing my view 'cause my reason is you ♪
没有你 我迷失了自我
♪ I'm losin' myself and I'm lost without you ♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表