剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
有人想让我人车俱亡
Someone tried to blow up my car with me in it.
你现在在哪儿
Where are you now?
在维加斯和雷诺之间
Somewhere between Vegas and Reno.
但在事情弄清楚前 我会保持低调
I'm laying low until I figure things out.
不过特尼 我不能来接你了
But Thony, I'm not able to come get you right now.
我明白
I-I understand.
那我该怎么办啊
Um, what should I do?
我在泰卡特有个熟人
ARMAN: I have a contact in Tecate
能帮你和卢卡搞到假护照
who can arrange fake passports for you and Luca.
顺便问下 他怎么样了
How is he, by the way?
他恢复的很好
He's doing great.
很快就会出院的
They're gonna release him soon.
你做到了
You did it.
不 是我们做到了
No, we did it.
要不是你带我们来这里
It hadn't been for you bringing us here.
但我们面临着被医院赶出去的尴尬
But, um, we're gonna have to check out soon,
你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒了
and your credit card's been declined.
钱的事我现在无能为力
I can't access my money right now,
但我有熟人可以安排护照
but my guy'll cover the passports,
边境管理处也有我们的人
and we have border agents in our back pocket.
我会短♥信♥告诉你去哪里
I'll text you where you need to go.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
好的
Okay.
你在跟她讲话 对不对
That was her, wasn't it?
我把特尼跟她儿子留在墨西哥了
I left Thony and her son stranded in Mexico.
必须再让他们安全回来
I need help to get them back safe.
仅此而已
That's all.
他做完手术了 她儿子
He got his surgery, her little boy?
对 做好了
Yeah, he did.
正在康复中 他会没事的
He's recovering. He's gonna be all right.
好吧 那就好
Okay, good.
现在她儿子脱离了危险
And now that her kid is gonna be okay,
你也不需要再帮她了 对吗
you won't need to help her anymore, will you?
我们之间还有第二次机会 阿曼
We have a second chance, Arman,
但你必须把我们的婚姻放在首位
but you need to put our marriage first.
如果你还想跟我好好过
If you wanna be in my life,
就必须跟特尼一刀两断
you have to cut Thony out of yours.
怎么等了这么久
What's taking so long?
詹宁斯先生今天的日程很忙
Mr. Jennings has a really busy schedule today.
下次来之前记得预约吧
Next time you might wanna make an appointment.
这样吧
FIONA: Um, uh,
能不能麻烦你再跟他说一下
if you could please tell him again
我们还等在这里
that we're still out here that...
我已经说过两次了
I already did, twice.
早啊 我找马丁
Buenos dias. Martin, por favor?
你在这儿等一下
You wait here.
抱歉 你是马丁吗
Excuse me, Martin?
是阿曼让我来的
Um, Arman sent me.
你是特尼 -对
Thony? - Yes.
你儿子带来了吗
You bring your little boy?
他就在店里
Mm-Hmm. He's in the store.
领他进来
Bring him back.
好
Okay.
原籍国 -我的原籍是柬埔寨
Country of origin? - THONY: Cambodia for me.
我儿子是菲律宾 我们的家在那里
The Philippines for my son. That's our home.
她呢
What about her?
她是美国公民
THONY: She's an American citizen.
让她做男孩的母亲吧
She could be the boy's mother.
一般父母的确认文件无误后
They don't usually inspect children's passports
边检处不会再检查孩子护照的
that carefully after they scan the parent's.
好吧
Yeah.
你把她的姓写在我儿子护照上吧
You can put her last name on his passport.
她姓 翁
Oum. O-U-M.
我现在就改
I'lI change it now.
咱们自己的人
Our agent...
吉列尔莫·桑切斯
Guillermo Sanchez--
会在那里等你
he's expecting you.
他在二号♥亭
He's in booth number two.
这是他这周的最后一班
It's his last shift of the week,
如果你们赶不上
so if you don't get through,
就得等到下周了
you'll have to wait until next week.
我们必须今天走
We have to leave today.
我马上就做好 你们还有两个小时
I'll be quick. You have two hours.
他中午就要交♥班♥了
His shift ends at noon.
好 可以过了 很好
PATROL WORKER: Yeah, that's good to go. All right.
往前走 谢谢
Move up, please.
女士 请上前
PATROL WORKER: Ma'am, please step forward.
怎么还不开门
TRAVELER: No opening yet?
真是扯淡
This is B.S.
怎么了 -就是这个人 对吧
What? - That's him, right?
确实是
It sure is.
过来吧
Come on.
你好 詹宁斯先生 还记得我们吗
Hi, Mr. Jennings. Remember us?
当然记得
Uh, sure.
你必须记得 我们是你的客户
Yeah, that's what I thought. We're your clients.
你答应过要帮我儿子获得公民身份
You promised my son a path to citizenship.
收了我们钱之后 就再也找不到人了
You got my money and then ghosted us.
你还漫天要价 说什么“儿童抵美暂缓遣返”加急费
And you charged us bogus fees, like a DACA expediting fee.
根本就没有这种费用
There's no such thing.
所以我们要另找律师了
So we're going to find another lawyer,
请你现在退钱
and I want my money back.
不如我们去我办公室谈吧
Why don't we discuss this in my office?
你是不是连他的文件都没提交
Have you even filed any of his paperwork yet?
我得先去看看
I'd-I'd have to look.
那就是没有
That's a no.
在我们这行 你不干活儿
In my business, if you don't work,
就拿不到薪水
you don't get paid.
除此之外 我不希望代理我儿子的律师
And besides that, I don't want someone representing my son
是个毫不在乎他的混♥蛋♥
who doesn't give a crap.
你现在马上退钱
Okay? So give me back my money now,
不然我就上法庭告你
or I will take you to court for charging fees
说你没有提供服务 胡乱收费 甚至还编造
for services that were never rendered or, hell,
收费项目
that doesn't even exist.
你要是觉得我不敢
If you think I won't...
尽管试试
try me.
好吧 我会给你开退款支票的
Fine. I'll issue a refund check.
咱们去财务部吧
Let's walk over to billing.
正合我意 认识大家很开心
Wonderful. Nice meeting you all.
你怎么了
DARA: What's wrong?
你好像很慌
It looks like you're freaking out.
离换班还有不到十分钟
We have less than ten minutes before the shift change.
怎么这队就不动呢
Why won't this line move?
从这儿往后的人移到三号♥道
OFFICER: This group move to lane number three.
我们走吧 三号♥
Let's go. Numero tres.
听着 达拉
Listen, Dara...
我用你的姓做了卢卡的护照
I had Luca's passport made in your last name.
啊 为什么
What? Why?
因为你是美国公民
Because you're an American citizen.
如果你先出示护照
If you show your passport first,
他们可能都不会看他的
they might not even look at his.
等等 你要去哪儿
But wait, where are you going to be?
你后面
Behind you.
如果我们被分开了 你就一个人走
If we get separated, you're going without me.
卢卡需要回家休息
Luca needs to get home to rest.
好吧 这是租车的钱
Okay, here's some money for a car rental.
如果你累了 还有足够的钱今晚住旅馆
If you feel tired, there's enough for a hotel tonight.
如果你还需要什么 给菲奥娜打电♥话♥
If you need anything else, just call Fiona.
但如果他有任何不舒服的迹象
But if he shows any signs he's not feeling well,
你马上带他去医院
you take him to a hospital immediately.
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表