剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
His visa came through.
行 你俩决定好跟我说一下
Well, let me know what you two decide.
卡洛斯会送你回家的
Carlos will take you home.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
一走就是好几个小时
You've been gone for hours.
马可一直问东问西的 我得帮你打掩护啊
Marco's been asking questions, and I had to cover for you.
你要告诉他真♥相♥吗 我可不想继续撒谎了
Are you gonna tell the truth? 'Cause I--I won't keep lying.
我知道这很复杂
It's complicated.
我明白 但他是你老公
I get it. But he's your husband.
难道你瞒着他是为了别的事
Unless you have another reason for keeping this from him.
马可不远万里来到你和卢卡身边
Marco came all this way to be with you and Luca,
可你并没有表现出一丝欢迎的样子
and you act like as if you don't even want him here.
现在还不是时候 菲
It's just not a good time, Fi.
为什么
Why?
Huh?
卢卡现在情况这么槽
I mean, with everything going on with Luca,
这不是你最需要他的时候吗
isn't this the time you need him most?
你是出轨了吧
Are you having an affair with him,
出轨了你的老板
this guy you work for?
没有
No.
跟我说实话吧 特尼
Just talk to me, Thony.
阿曼这几个星期一直在帮我照顾卢卡
Arman has been helping me with Luca for weeks now.
他染上腺病毒的时候
When he had adenovirus,
我没带他去医院
I didn't take him to the hospital.
阿曼带我们去看了他的私人医生
Arman took us to their private doctor,
还帮我们付了钱
and he paid for it.
他非常在乎卢卡
He just really cares about Luca.
但我们之间是清白的
But we're not sleeping together.
好吧
Okay.
不管你们之间是什么情况 你都要想清楚
But whatever is going on, figure it out,
因为我可不想被夹在
because the last thing I need is to be caught in between
我最好的朋友和弟弟之间
my best friend and my brother.
Mm.
Ah!
Ow.
嗨 你好啊
Hm. Well, hello.
你最后一次回家睡觉是什么时候
When's the last time you saw your own bed?
嗯 应该是 两天
Mm. I don't know, two,
或者三天前吧
maybe three days ago.
怎么了
Why?
咱俩搭档时
You know, when we were partners,
一般科琳不让你进家门时
the only reason you'd pull an all-nighter
你才会来这儿熬夜加班
is 'cause you were in the doghouse with Colleen.
好吧 但我俩现在分居了
Yeah, well, now I'm not in any house with her,
你这套理论也就没用了
so there goes that theory.
所以这是怎么回事
So what's all this?
是这样的 我怀疑
Okay. Well, you know I had
阿曼在突袭前就把东西移走了
that hunch that Arman moved something before the raid?
这里 他正安排两辆卡车
Well, here he is pulling out of the Barsamian depot
从巴萨米安仓库出来
with two semitrucks.
看看时间戳
Check out the time stamp.
是在我们的人出动四小时前
Four hours before our guys moved in.
没错
That's right.
然后他们在布莱克大道向西拐
And this is them turning west on Blake Avenue.
这里 他们进入了95号♥公路
And this is them getting onto Highway 95.
等等 你是
Wait a second. Did you--
没错女士 我确实用交通视频图像
Yes, ma'am, I did piece together
拼出了他们整个行车路线
the whole route using traffic cam footage.
厉害吧
Ta-da.
我一路追踪他们到了
Now, I tracked them all the way up
帕尤特保留地附近的一条乡村公路
to a rural road near the Paiute reservation.
这条路上只有五处房♥产
Now, there are only five properties on that road.
我们要去搜查一番 看看他们到底在哪儿卸的货
We got to go check them out, see where they're unloading.
慢着 加勒特
Slow your roll, Garrett.
你的努力毋庸置疑 但这都是间接证据
You get an A for effort, but this is all circumstantial.
但几个月来我们一直怀疑巴萨米安
Yeah, but we've suspected for months the Barsamians
用卡车运送非法货物
are using their trucks to move illegal goods.
现在 不管他们运的是什么
Now, whatever they are trafficking is just sitting
就堆放在五处农场中的一处之中
on one of these five farms.
但还是需要搜查令的
We're still going to need a warrant.
经历了上次的蜜瓜事件后
And after Melon-gate,
我们不能再仅凭直觉办事了
we're gonna need more than just a hunch.
好吧
Fine.
我会继续调查的
I'll keep digging.
去睡一觉吧 米勒
Get some sleep, Miller.
洗个澡
And shower.
这里闻起来都馊了
It's smelling a little loud in here.
好
Eh.
达拉 我妻子说 你在庙里看到了我们的传♥单♥
So, Dara, my wife told me you saw our flyer at temple.
非常感谢你能考虑我们
Thank you so much for considering us.
我看到了传♥单♥上卢卡的照片
Oh, well, the picture of Luca on that flyer--
他太可爱了
He's adorable.
而且即便我有助学货款
And even with my student loans,
但还是需要那两万美元
I could really use that $20,000
撑过大学最后一年
to get through my last year of college.
你能来我们真是太高兴了
Well, we're really glad you're here.
说实话 你是和卢卡
Honestly, you were the only match
唯一配型成功的人 所以谢谢你
we found for Luca, so thank you.
你有什么问题要问我们吗
Do you have any questions for us?
有
Yeah.
会在哪里做手术呢
Where's the surgery taking place?
呃 这些具体细节
Oh, we're still, um,
我们还在安排之中
working out those details.
但你提到过
Oh. But--but you mentioned
卢卡需要马上手术
Luca needed the surgery right away.
对 我们已经锁定了
Yeah. We're narrowing down
几家诊所了 应该马上就能确定
our options, but we'll know soon.
那是卢卡
Aw. That's Luca.
对
Yes.
你想见他吗
Would you like to meet him?
嗨 卢卡
Hey, Luca.
这是我们的朋友 达拉
This is our friend, Dara.
我喜欢你这些的星球
I--I like all your planets.
你最喜欢哪一颗
Which one's your favorite?
土星
Saturn.
卢卡会成为第一个飞往土星的柬埔寨-菲律宾裔
Luca's gonna be the first Cambodian-Filipino astronaut
宇航员
to fly to Saturn.
是不是呀 小宝贝
Isn't that right, Peanut?
这个嘛
Well,
也许我能帮上忙
maybe I can help with that.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我很忙
I'm busy.
25年的纯麦威士忌
25 years, single malt.
我一直想找一个合适的机会打开它
You know, I've been waiting for a good reason to open this.
现在你想对我好酒好肉招待
Now you're trying to wine and dine me
以为我是你客户吗
like I'm one of your clients?
我要采取行动 纳蒂亚 对付哈亚克
I'm making moves, Nadia, against Hayak.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道联邦局的条子在俱乐部的逮捕行动
You know how the Feds made those arrests at the club?
我利用那个幌子来转移哈亚克的枪♥支♥
I used that as an excuse to move Hayak's guns--
所有的
all of 'em.
哈亚克不知道吗
And Hayak doesn't know this?
他知道我转移了 但是不知道到了哪里
He knows that I moved them. He just doesn't know where.
我找到一个买♥♥家
And I found a buyer
想买♥♥下整批货
who wants the entire inventory.
他跟哈亚克没有联♥系♥
He's got no connections to Hayak.
所以这又是你布的另一个局
So this is another plan of yours.
我要在哈亚克不知情的情况下卖♥♥了他的军♥火♥
I'm selling Hayak's guns without him knowing,
你我就可以带着六百万美金远走高飞了
and then you and I walk away with $6 million.
太好了 等哈亚克发现了
Oh, great. And then Hayak finds out
然后把我们俩都杀了
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表