剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
What happens when the kids come home and suddenly you're gone?
菲 如果你需要钱
Fi, if you need money--
不 我不要你的施舍
No, I don't need your charity.
如果你觉得自己比我聪明
If you think you're so much smarter than me,
那你就滚出我家
then get the hell out of my house.
现金备好了 卡德在救护车里
Hey, cash is ready. Card's in the ambulance.
瓦曼诺斯 我们去跟头儿碰面
Vamanos! We'll meet the boss down.
怎么回事
What's going on?
警♥察♥找到西奥的尸体了
The cops found Theo's body.
还没有核实他的身份
They haven't identified him yet,
但是很快就会追查到这儿来了
but they're gonna turn up here soon enough.
那他的家人怎么办
What will happen to his family?
如果他够聪明的话 会处理好的
If he was smart, he would have taken care of that.
但也有事与愿违的时候
But people aren't always who you want them to be.
来吧
Come on.
(Leo Justi & Brazzabelle's "Swipe It Off")
♪是谁在敲打我门♪
♪ Now, now who's that pounding at my gate ♪
♪最好懂得好狗不挡道♪
♪ Better, better get out my way ♪
♪再纠缠可别怪我出手♪
♪ Gon' get hurt if you stay ♪
♪没有时间等待了♪
♪ Ain't-ain't-ain't got time to wait ♪
♪这又是谁 我难以战胜♪
♪ Now who's that? Hard to beat ♪
你得盯好所有的垃圾去向
You need to keep track of all the trash.
所有东西都要清理得干干净净 马特奥会回来接你的
Wipe everything clean. Mateo will come back for you.
明白吗
Got it?
来吧 我们去见海亚克
Come on, we're meeting with Hayak now.
他想代我们去取货
He wants to pick up for us.
♪一笔勾销 彻底忘却♪
♪ Write-write it off, swipe it off ♪
♪一笔勾销 彻底忘却♪
♪ Write it off, swipe it off ♪
♪一笔勾销 彻底忘却♪
♪ Write it off, swipe it off ♪
♪让他们闭嘴 别浪费♪
♪ Shut they mouth, don't waste it ♪
把包裹都放到那辆货车里
All right, move all the bags to the van.
-继续 -东西都带出来了吗
-Go on. -You got everything out?
所有的现金 硬盘 刷♥卡♥机
All the cash, the hard drives, the card skimmers,
都拿出来了
it's all out.
幸好有你搞定这一切
Thanks for taking care of this.
本来就不该有这么一出
This should have never happened.
要是西奥做了该做的事
If Theo did what he was paid to do, none of it
-这一切都不会发生 -孩子 别说了
-would have happened. -Son, please.
现在不是时候
Not now.
你快没时间了
You're running out of time.
警方在西奥的尸体上找到了他的身份证
The police have ID'd Theo's body.
这会儿有人在清理整个地方
I'm having the place wiped down as we speak.
不会追踪到我们头上的
None of it's gonna be traced back to us.
绝对不会 因为现在我来负责
Nothing will because I'm taking care of it now.
塔里克
Tarik.
等下 那儿还有个清洁工呢
Hey, I-I still have a cleaner inside.
你是指早该被灭口的那位清洁工吗
You mean the cleaner who should already be dead?
我的天
Oh, my God.
该死 该死
Damn it, damn it.
该死
Damn it.
快走 快点
Come on! Come on!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
别动
Don't move.
马上给萨罗扬医生打电♥话♥
Call Dr. Saroyan now.
不 没时间了
-No, there-- -No, there's no time.
碎片扎得很深 我得烧灼伤口
The shrapnel cut deep. I need to cauterize it.
-不 -放开他
-No. -Put him down now!
你信我吗
Do you trust me?
信
Yeah.
我要一把刀和一个打火机 再给我整点酒精
I need a knife and a lighter-- and get me some alcohol.
压住他的大腿 压紧
Hold his thigh. Tight.
好 可以了 走吧
Okay, we got it. Let's go.
你是从哪里学到的这些
Where did you learn how to do that?
你真的是个医生之类的吗
Are you really some kind of doctor or something?
还好我相信你了
It's a good thing I trust you.
那你还留我一个人在那等死
Then why the hell did you leave me to die?
我一得知他们要杀你 就赶紧回来了
I came back for you when I found out they were gonna--
这不能说明什么
That's not enough!
我同意帮你善后 但你们也不能像对垃圾一样对我
I agreed to clean, not to be treated like garbage.
你想让我为你效力
You want me to work for you?
那就保护我
Protect me.
给我应得的尊重
Give me the respect I deserve.
要是我出了什么意外 你发誓要保护我儿子
And if anything happens to me, swear my son will be protected.
我保证
I give you my word.
你父亲的事 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry about your dad.
是谢尔比吗
It's Shelby?
-是 -我曾经为他工作
-Right. -I worked for him.
那你就该知道他是个混♥蛋♥
Then you know he was a screw-up.
人都会犯错
I know we-- we all make mistakes.
但你父亲
But your daddy, he--
他总是把他的宝贝女儿挂在嘴边
he never stopped talking about his baby girl.
他真的很为你骄傲
He was really proud of you.
我在他的办公室里发现了这个
Um, I found this in his office.
谢谢
Thank you.
葬礼怎么样
How was the funeral?
很悲伤
It was, uh, it was sad.
我想说的不是这个
That's not what I wanna talk about.
我不会贩毒的 好吗
I'm not gonna sell drugs, okay?
别提这事了
Let's not--let's not talk about it.
我也不该那样说你
Well, I-I shouldn't have judged you.
我知道你过得很艰难
I know how hard it's been,
本来不该是这样的
and what should have been
这几周以来 我们在你们家造成了很多不便
just a few weeks has turned into us taking over your home.
我们会另找住处的
So we'll find another place.
打住
S--stop.
你哪都别去 好吗
You're not going anywhere, okay?
我不想失去我最好的朋友
I just--I'm not losing my beshie just--
你才刚刚回到我身边
just when I got you back, huh?
谢了 姐妹
Thank you, áte.
早上好 卢卡
Morning, Luca.
我给你准备了一个惊喜 想看看吗
I've got a surprise for you. Wanna see it?
-想 -那来吧 咱们走
-Yeah. -Now come on, let's go.
好 跟着妈咪走
Okay, follow Mommy.
没错 很好
Yes. Okay, that's right.
好了 先站住
Okay, stop here.
好了 进来吧 来吧
Okay, come here, come here, come here.
打开吧
Now, open them.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
妈妈 我在做梦吗
Mommy am I--am I dreaming?
不是呢
Ah, no.
妈妈为你做了一个更大的球场
Mommy made a bigger shell just for you.
我爱你 妈咪
Mahal kita, Mommy.
我也爱你 卢卡
Mak srolanh kon, Luca.
来吧
Come on, let's go!
♪我知道今天是我蜕变的日子♪
♪ I knew that today was the day that I better myself ♪
♪休要多言 不如一步登天♪
♪ A letter won't work, it's a step to the hop ♪
♪比之前的每一年都要更好 这是自我的反映♪
♪ And beyond any year, so reflection of some self ♪
♪这首诗意义何在♪
♪ What's the point of this verse for♪ ♪
♪那是献给所有我爱的人♪
♪ That's for the ones that I love ♪
♪如果我自己都看不清自己♪
♪ If I don't know myself for ♪
♪那么我保证♪
♪ Every bit of it, I report, I be assured ♪
♪他们根本不想了解我 但好奇将与日俱增♪
♪ That they wanna know poor from me but more up ♪
♪当我忙着贩毒的时候 他还在飘飘欲仙♪
♪ Be when I'm peddling, he still in heaven ♪
♪想要管理 就要有能力♪
♪ Lean into governing, need to be competent ♪
♪我就是上尉的女王 人中龙凤♪
♪ Queen of the captain, leader of the elements ♪
♪快起来 我将亡命天涯♪
♪ Get up, get up, I'm a runaway now ♪
♪快起来 我已经找到了自己的路♪
♪ Get up, get up, I'ma find a way out ♪
♪快起来 我将亡命天涯♪
♪ I get up, get up, I'm a runaway now ♪
♪快起来 我已经找到了自己的路♪
♪ Get up, get up, I'ma find my way out ♪
♪我会珍惜时光 打破枷锁♪
♪ I will take my time, I will break the chains ♪
♪我会日行万里 大胆做梦♪
♪ I will run for miles, want everything ♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表