剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我给你1万美元
I'll give you 10 grand.
-作为首♥付♥吗 -买♥♥你的骨髓
-For a down payment? -For your bone marrow.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
价格够划算了
It's a generous offer,
你之前可是同意免费做的
considering you signed up to do it for free.
好吧 是这样的
All right, look.
我随口胡诌了价格 让她别再烦我
I told that lady a price to get her off my back.
给我1万我不会做
I'm not gonna do it for 10 grand,
给我10万也不会做
and I'm not gonna do it for 100 grand,
告诉她到此为止吧
so tell her to lay off.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
再给你一次机会
You wanna try again?
不用
No.
我跟你无话可讲了
I'm done talking with you
也不想再搭理她派来的其他斗牛犬
and any other pit bull she decides to sic on me.
所以别浪费我时间
So stop wasting my time.
告诉她 滚远点
And tell that woman to stay the hell away from me!
你来了
There she is.
Hey.
我一直在等你电♥话♥呢
Oh, I was wondering when you were gonna call me.
最近怎么样
How you been?
还活着 还不错 就那样呗
Oh, you know, moving and grooving.
很好 我给你的摇♥头♥丸♥
Yeah, and have you been moving
你卖♥♥出去了吗
any of that Molly I gave you?
正想跟你说这个
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我♥干♥那个风险太大了
It's still a little risky for me,
但继续做♥鸡♥尾酒女招待
but I mean, I'd still love to be
我还是很乐意的
a cocktail waitress for you.
好吧 以你目前的情况
Yeah, well, see, that's a little risky for me,
这可能对我有风险
what with your situation at all.
不过卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥你可以赚很多钱
But you can make decent money selling this stuff.
单单今晚 你就能赚2千块
Tonight you can make two grand easy.
你有这个天赋
You'll be a natural.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
有人看见茉莉了吗
Hey, has anyone seen Molly?
这就是暗号♥
That's your cue.
稍等 茉莉马上过来 宝贝
Wait up. Molly's coming your way, baby.
这对你来说轻而易举
It's gonna be the easiest thing you've ever done.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-准备好了 -是吗
-Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
好
Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
去吧 姑娘
Come on, girl!
茉莉登场了
It's Molly time!
来吧 快给我
Come on, gimme, gimme, gimme.
让我们开始狂欢
Now we can party.
给 我做到了
There I did it.
很简单 不是吗
It was easy, right?
等等 等等
Hey, wait, hold on.
你先坐
Sit down.
我帮你买♥♥杯咖啡吧
Let me get you a coffee or something, huh?
我不要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you
Hey! Hey!
住手
Stop!
这是你的预付费用
There's your retainer.
开始准备克里斯的案子吧
Let's get Chris' paperwork started.
看到了吗 铁证凿凿
And there you have it,
奈特议员收受了维加斯的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Councilman Knight taking a hefty kickback
的一大笔回扣
from a Vegas real estate developer.
还有那份加勒特的清洁女工的录音
And we've got a recording from Garrett's cleaning lady
加以佐证
to back up what we're looking at.
哦耶 这就是贿赂证据
Booyah. Proof of a bribe.
其中没有违规操作吧
And you did this by the book?
你没越界吧
You didn't go off the reservation?
我全程待在帐篷里 忠实的朋友
Stayed in my tepee the whole time, Kemosabe.
那这些证据足够申请搜查令了
Well, then I'd say we have enough to get a search warrant
针对奈特住♥宅♥ 办公室
for Knight's home and office
和一切可疑之处
and anywhere else he lays his head.
Mm-hmm.
-Mm-hmm. -Mm-hmm.
怎么了 搞什么
Come on, come on.
还不允许我洋洋自得一下吗
Somebody's feeling themselves. Come on, now.
-怎么样 -你说的对
-How'd it go? -Well, you were right.
他确实是个敬酒不吃吃罚酒的混♥蛋♥
He's a stubborn son of a bitch who won't listen to reason.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
你自己问他吧
Well, you can ask him yourself.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我让你
I asked you
跟他谈谈 不是绑♥架♥他
to talk to him, not kidnap him.
我跟他谈了 他冲我犯浑
I talked to him, but he's an ass, all right?
这样有助于他反省自己的行为
This way, he can think about his actions.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't have done this.
他不该吊着你让你欲哭无门
And he shouldn't have left you in the lurch.
现在他有机会
All right, now he's got a chance
纠正自己的错误了
to make things right.
去吧
Go on.
乔 我
Joe, I--
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
真为你脸红
You should be ashamed of yourself.
我没让他这么做
I didn't ask him to do this.
就是你这样的人
You know, it's people like you
败坏了移♥民♥的名声
who give immigrants a bad name.
你们来到这儿 随意据别人的东西为己有
You come here. You take what you want.
你需要别人的骨髓 直接吸出来就好 不是吗
Hey, you need my bone marrow? Just suck it right out of me.
不是的
No.
我来到这里 是因为你是骨髓库
I came here because you were the only match
3500万人中唯一的匹配者
out of 35 million people on the bone marrow registry.
我以为奇迹降临了
And it felt to me like a miracle.
为了准备移植手术
But after six days of chemotherapy
我们经历了的六天化疗 可你突然消失了
to prep for the transplant, you just disappeared.
你反悔了 让我儿子白跑一趟
You quit and left my son with nothing.
你知道有一个濒临死亡
Can you imagine what it feels like
的孩子是什么感觉吗
to have a child who could die?
乔 你也有女儿
Joe, you have a daughter.
你难道不愿意尽你所能去救她吗
Wouldn't you do everything you could to save her?
别这么说
Don't go there.
我不会让你像她那样操控我的
I'm not gonna let you manipulate me like she did.
你明明可以救他一命
How could you just turn your back on us
为什么要见死不救
when you could save his life?
我不会为了几个陌生人
I am not going to risk my life
用我的生命冒险
for a couple of strangers.
捐献过程很安全 也很简单 乔
Donating is safe and easy, Joe.
一点也不疼
It won't be painful at all.
你连病假都不需要请
You won't even have to take time off work.
目前的状况截然相反
What do you think is happening now?
你说的对
You're right.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没想到事态会失控到这个地步
I never intended for things to get out of hand like this.
是吗
Really?
那就放了我
Then let me go.
我们必须放了他
We have to let him go.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
再多给他点时间
Let him think about it for a while,
他会想清楚的
he's gonna change his mind.
-我们不能强迫他 -你没得选
-We can't force him. -You have no choice.
你必须为卢卡这么做
You have to do this for Luca.
我不能偷他的骨髓啊
I'm not gonna steal his bone marrow.
稍等
One second.
什么事 埃里克 我在忙
What's up, Eric? I'm busy.
联调局突袭了我的地盘 来了很多人
I'm being raided by feds, lots of them.
听着 你得从莱克西房♥间里拿出我的电脑
Listen, you have to get my laptop out of Lexi's room.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表