剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
诺亚 -阿曼
Noah. - Arman.
见到你很高兴
So good to see you.
你打扮得可真清爽
Wow. You clean up well.
纳蒂亚 见到你很高兴
Nadia. Always a pleasure.
诺亚
ARMAN: So Noah,
对于延迟交货我表示抱歉
I want to apologize for the delay.
我也不想这样做生意
It's not the way I like to do business.
我们现在准备好交货了
And we're all set to deliver the inventory now.
但有个问题
But there's a sticking point.
我上面有个老板 他想亲自控制交易
I have a boss and my boss wants to control the transaction.
所以希望我们交易地点能保证安全
He wants to be sure we're at a secure location.
我明白 阿曼
Arman, I get it.
小心驶得万年船
You can't be too careful.
但我也有个问题
But, see, my sticking point is that
就是我觉得这事吧 有点不好捉摸
things are starting to feel a little too...unpredictable.
该交货时不交货 然后又联♥系♥不上人
Missing deadlines, radio silence.
是 -让我觉得很不舒服
Yeah. - NOAH: Makes me uncomfortable.
你说的对
Well, you're right, you know.
我没完全跟你说实话
I haven't been completely honest with you.
我答应了你但是没拿到货
I promised more than I could deliver.
可是我们都一样
Look, we've been suffering the same
因为疫情原因供应短缺
post-pandemic supply line shortages--
亲爱的 说细节没用
Babe. This isn't about the details.
是信任的问题
This is about trust.
我非常理解你的感受
I understand how you feel.
我们说了谎 对你来说再相信我们很难
It's--it's hard to trust after you've been lied to.
诺亚 请接受我们的道歉
Noah, please accept our apology,
但你知道 阿曼一向守信用
and know that Arman is a man of his word.
现在我们的货到齐了
We have the full shipment now.
好吧
Okay.
行
AlI right.
但对于你们耽误的时间
But for my time and delay...
我要更划算的价格
I want a better deal.
这么着吧
I'll tell you what, you throw in a case
你请我喝威士忌
of your carbon-neutral bourbon,
我给你降价5%
I'll take off 5%.
没问题
You got it.
你从哪弄来的药
Where the hell did you get these?
文森特 弗莱德
Vincent? Fred?
你都不知道药瓶里装的是什么
You don't even know what's really in these bottles.
药片上面都有印♥章♥的 你可以自己看
All the pills are stamped. You can see that.
好了 宝贝儿 来吃药了
AlI right peanut, here you go.
怎么了
Mmm-- - What?
真难喝
It's yucky.
他们没放糖浆
They didn't have syrup this time.
喝吧
Try again, okay?
来吧 小家伙 喝了吧
Come on. You gotta drink it, buddy.
你不想再生病了对不对
You don't want to get sick again, do you?
不想
No.
好吧
CHRIS: AII right.
我再往里加点果汁
Okay. I'll put more juice in it.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
挑剔的小恶魔
Picky monster.
这太疯狂了 你知道的对吧
This is crazy. You know that, right?
我们得回家去
We need to go home.
那菲奥娜呢
What about Fiona?
克里斯 贾兹呢
Chris, Jaz?
他们也是家的一部分
They're our home too.
你看见他有多开心
And you've seen how happy he is.
你真的就那么想让他离开这吗
You really wanna take him away from his family here?
所以就是说你想留下咯
So you're saying you want to stay.
你已经决定了
You've decided that now.
我只是说这事我们得好好谈谈
THONY: I'm saying we need to talk about it.
如此而已
That's all.
我猜猜看 是他吧
Let me guess, that's him?
你确定不是因为他
You sure he's not the real reason
你才要留在维加斯的吗
you want to stay in Vegas?
让卢卡喝光
Make sure Luca drinks this.
先别跟他说
And please don't put any thoughts in his head
要离开这的事
about leaving.
我们要一起决定才行
We need to decide this together.
嘿 -嗨
ARMAN: Hey. - Hi.
谢谢你能来见我 伊莎贝尔
Thanks for meeting me here, Isabel.
客气 怎么了
Yeah, of course. What's going on?
我帮你看了看文件
So I looked into the paperwork for you
你的名字还跟你父亲的生意捆绑在一起
And your name's still tied to all your father's businesses,
包括那家运输公♥司♥
including the trucking company.
你跟他谈过了吗
Did you speak with him?
他告诉我律师已经在搞了
He told me his lawyers were working on it.
很明显没有
Yeah, well, they're not.
这么说他还是在骗我
So he's still lying to me then.
我知道你父亲只是想给你提供支持
I'm sure your father just wants to provide for you.
但如果联调局抓到了他
But if the FBI ever caught up with him,
你也会受到牵连的 伊莎贝尔
you'd be implicated too, Isabel.
那到底是什么 阿曼
Okay. So what is it, Arman?
他的卡车到底在运什么
I mean, what does he ship out of those trucks?
军♥火♥
Guns.
你父亲是个非法军♥火♥商
Your father's an illegal arms dealer.
他在美国 墨西哥和亚美尼亚运送军♥火♥
He ships them across the US, Mexico, Armenia.
是个国际组织
It's an international operation.
天哪
Oh, God.
多久了
For how long?
在我为他工作之前
Since before I started working for him.
文件上用的都是我的名字
And my name is attached to all of it?
也许不会出什么问题
Maybe it won't be a problem.
我只是想告诉你 因为我关心你
I just wanted to let you know, because I care about you.
我不想让你被你父亲的事拖下水
And I don't want you to go down for your father's crimes.
不 我 这种事不能发生在我身上
No, I--I can't let that happen.
我有个办法 你可以保护自己
I know of a way you can protect yourself.
有特尼的消息了吗
You hear from Thony yet?
没
GARRETT: Nope.
她不接我电♥话♥
And she's ignoring my calls.
你真的认为莫拉莱斯能帮我们抓住巴萨米安
You really think Morales is gonna deliver Barsamian?
如果不行
If he doesn't,
你还是要开除我对吗
you still firing me?
也许动用我剩下的关系
I can probably dump you on surveillance
把你调去视频监控室吧
with the rest of the broken wings.
那你不如开除我
Yeah. I'd rather be fired.
你想要什么 米勒
What do you want from me, Miller?
我的同情吗
My sympathy?
我觉得更像是友谊吧
Oh, I'd settle for friendship.
你这是在操控我
That's manipulative.
你知道的
And you know it.
我们是朋友
We are friends,
但你却利用了这一点
and you took advantage of that,
利用了我
of me.
我
I--
加勒特一直在给我打电♥话♥
Garrett's been calling me.
他一定想知道你到底是怎么计划的
I'm sure he wants to know what the plan is.
我会告诉你交易的地点和时间
I'll let you know when and where the deal's going down.
但你也应该知道
But you should also know,
我不会让联调局搞得我一无所有的
I'm not letting the FBI take everything from me.
如果你非要进行交易 我们俩都会被逮捕的
If you go back on the deal, we'll both be arrested.
或者更糟糕 你可能会被杀掉
Worse--you could be killed.
不管我按不按他们的计划做 我都有可能会死
That's true whether I do what they want me to do or not.
所以我准备了自己的计划
So I came up with my own plan.
可你答应过了啊
That's not what you agreed to.
我才不会信联调局呢 他们总是出尔反尔
I'm not gonna trust the FBI to do what they promise.
这又不是第一次
I've seen it happen too many times.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表