剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
that will do Luca's surgery for $40, 000.
过去不是问题
It won't be a problem to get there,
但回来
but coming back.
你会在边境被拦下
You'd get picked up at the border.
对
Yeah.
你能问问你朋友博斯克
Could you talk to your friend Bosco,
看他愿不愿意帮我们偷渡出去吗
see if he'd be willing to smuggle us over?
你这么做我不放心
I'm not comfortable with you doing that.
跟着蛇头走不安全
No, traveling with coyotes is not safe.
这是我唯一的选择了
It's the only option there is.
你丈夫跟你去吗
Will your husband be with you?
不
No.
还有别的问题
There's something else.
我只有两万五
I only have 25,000,
其中还有两万是要给达拉的
and 20,000 of that is for Dara,
捐肝给卢卡的人
Luca's liver donor.
我说过我会付卢卡的手术费
I said I'd cover Luca's surgery.
就算你的交易没成功吗
Even without your deal going through?
联邦调查局的盯上我了
Well, with the Feds watching me,
我现在没办法行动
I can't move forward on anything.
手头上最近会有点紧
Things are gonna be a little bit tight for a while,
但这点钱我还是付得起的
but I can cover that.
好
Okay.
联邦调查局没法在墨西哥盯着你吧
The FBI can't watch you in Mexico, can they?
你说得对 确实不行
Hey, you're right. They can't.
或许我可以在那边完成枪♥支♥交易
Maybe I can still do the gun deal down there.
如果明早你能准备好
If you could be ready by morning,
就可以跟我坐飞机过去
I could take us there and back by jet.
机库那边负责出入境的是我们的人
The customs guy at the hangar is in our back pocket.
我不知道要怎么谢你了
I don't even know how to thank you.
就当这是我谢谢你吧
Consider this my way of thanking you, right?
或许这能同时解决我们俩的问题
This might be the answer to both our problems.
我可能想到办法去库拉索岛了
I think I know how we can still make it to Curacao.
别说空话了 -拜托 纳蒂亚
Spare me your empty promises. - ARMAN: C'mon, Nadia.
听我说
Please just- - just listen to me.
我们依然可以去墨西哥和诺亚交易
AlI right, we could still make this deal with Noah in Mexico.
联邦调查局在那边没有管辖权
The Feds don't have jurisdiction down there.
但他们有关系 -我也有
But they've got friends there. - So do I.
我可以悄悄飞过去
I could fly down there under the radar,
找老熟人把事情安排好
line things up with my old connections,
然后把枪运过边境
and funnel the guns across the border.
你觉得诺亚会同意吗
You think Noah will agree to that?
他的老巢在智利
His bunker's in Chile.
从墨西哥把枪运到南美更容易
It's easier to move the guns from Mexico to South America.
宝贝 我们还是有机会赚他个几百万的
Babe, we can still make millions here.
我们可以得到应得的
We can get what we deserve.
那位清洁女工呢
What about the cleaning lady?
你还要把我们的五十万给她吗
Are you still gonna give her $1/2 million of our money?
过来
Come here.
我们交易得到的一切
Everything we make from the sale
都是为了我们的未来
will be for our future.
我们可以销声匿迹
We could disappear.
开始新的生活
We could start new lives,
如果你还愿意的话
if that's what you still want.
我去整理去墨西哥的行李
I'lI pack a bag for Mexico.
但我需要你留在这里
Yeah, but I need you to stay here
管好俱乐部
and manage the club
不让哈亚克起疑心
so everything appears normal to Hayak.
好
Okay.
如果他问起你去了哪里呢
What if he asks where you are?
你就跟他说我姑姑死了
You can tell him my aunt died
我得过去帮忙安排葬礼
and I had to help with the arrangements.
你愿意这么做吗 宝贝
Can you do that for us, babe?
当然了 阿曼多
Claro, Armando.
你小心点
Just be careful.
好
Yeah.
你也是
You too.
他也是我儿子
He's my son too.
我不能让你单独带他去墨西哥
I'm not gonna let you take him to Mexico without me.
他需要我 我是他父亲
He needs me. I'm his father.
那就拿出点父亲的样子来
Then act like it.
以他为先
Put his needs first.
卢卡需要一个安静稳定的环境来恢复
Luca needs a stable, calm environment to heal.
我不能冒险让你毁掉它
I can't risk you jeopardizing that.
他已经经历得够多了
He's been through enough.
我们都是
I think we both have.
你只是不想让你老板
You just don't wanna make things uncomfortable
难做 -得了吧
for your boss. - Come on.
看看是谁准备好去冒险了
FIONA: Look who's ready for his big adventure.
是卢卡
It's Luca.
儿子 来
MARCO: Buddy. Oh, yeah.
拜拜 孩子
Goodbye, kiddo.
勇敢一点 好吗
Be brave for Daddy, okay?
记住 儿子
Remember, anak,
我们永远心连心
we're always connected right here
你要安全回来 好吗
You better make it back, all right?
好了宝贝
AlI right, Peanut.
拿着包
Get the bag? - Mm- hmm.
准备好了吗
You ready?
等我打给你
I'll call you.
好的
Okay.
如果这是我最后一次抱我的儿子怎么办
What if that's the last time I ever hold my son?
真酷啊
Talk about a ride.
好了宝贝
Okay, Peanut.
我要爸爸
No, I want Daddy.
宝贝呀
Oh, my love.
我们一会儿就给爸爸打电♥话♥哈
We're gonna call Daddy soon.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little man.
去坐上自己的
How would you feel about flying
太空飞船怎么样呀
in your very own spaceship, huh?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
酷 -酷吧
LUCA: Yeah! - THONY: Yeah?
出发吧
Okay, let's go.
过来 -上飞机咯
ARMAN: Come here. -LUCA: Up.
出发吧
Oh, let's go.
哈亚克来电
好了 上飞机啦
ARMAN: AII right, let's do this.
早上好 -早上好
BELLHOP: Ah, buenos dias. - Buenos dias.
欢迎来到特罗吉尔
Welcome to Prestige Wellness.
这边请先生
Right this way, senor.
这是医院吗
This is a hospital?
是为医院服务的酒店
It's the hotel that services the hospital.
这对我来说就是度假啊
Well, feels like a vacation to me.
不过这度假真够奇怪的
Although a seriously weird vacation.
别担心宝贝
Hey, don't worry, Peanut.
过来过来
Come here, come here, come here.
别害怕呀
Don't be scared, okay?
那就是个巨型创可贴
It's just a giant Band-aid.
你们都登记入住成功了
You're all checked in.
我去办点事
I'm just gonna go take care of some business.
你们自己没问题吧
You okay getting settled?
没问题
Yeah.
这边请女士
BELLHOP: Right this way, senorita.
我帮你拿 -谢谢
Let me grab that for you. - Gracias.
我们要去房♥间啦
THONY: Okay, now we're gonna go get our room, yeah?
我们有墨西哥最豪华的
As you'll see, we have the finest facilities
医疗旅行设施
of any medical tourism establishment in Mexico.
真不错啊
Oh, that's really nice,
但是我来这里是给我儿子做手术的
but I'm just here to get surgery for my son.
那是自然
Of course.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表