剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
选择并不复杂
Wasn't that complicated of a choice.
你继续
You go ahead.
我们是要出去了吗
Are we getting out?
应该是吧 跟你说过他们会想出办法的
Looks like it. Told you they'd sort it out.
把手放在前面
Put your hands in front of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲁索
Russo.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
特尼·罗萨 你有权保持沉默
Thony De La Rosa, you have the right to remain silent.
什么
What?
你所说的话 -加勒特
Anything you say... - Garrett.
将被作为呈堂证供
Can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你没有 我们会给你指派一个
If you do not have one, one will be appointed to you.
你被控犯了
You are being charged with the following:
虚假陈述罪
18USC1001.
凯瑟琳 你在干什么
Katherine, what are you doing, huh?
这到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
妨碍司法公正
Obstruction of justice,
帮助和教唆知名罪犯
aiding and abetting a known criminal
什么 -密谋策划
THONY: What? - ASAC RUSSO: Conspiracy.
这是戴夫·德保罗 他是国土安♥全♥局♥的 负责监督
This is Dave DePaul. He oversees Homeland Security
加利福尼亚和墨西哥边境
along the California-Mexico border.
罗萨女士 你将被驱逐出境
Ms. De La Rosa, you've been marked for deportation,
但首先 你需要面对以上指控
but first, you will face these charges,
同时根据美国刑法第8条第1326款
including illegal re- entry, title 8 USC 1326
包括出境后非法重返
after you've been ordered to be removed.
等一下 等等 等等 凯瑟琳
Now, wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa, Katherine.
加勒特 -这太荒谬了 凯蒂
THONY: Garett! - This is ridiculous, Katie.
这是什么意思 嘿 不行
Come on! What is this, huh? Hey, no!
嘿 你需要立刻给我解释清楚
Hey, you need to explain this to me right now.
加勒特 你要被停职了 抱歉
You're facing termination, Garrett, and I'm sorry,
在你想把她偷运穿过边境时
but after you decided to smuggle her across the border,
这事就已经不归我管了
you took this out of my hands.
现在我要重新拿回控制权
And now I'm taking back control.
我要去冒险
♪ I'm off on the adventure ♪
我们很好
♪ We're good. ♪
这首歌♥献给所有跟我一样的孩子
♪ This here is dedicated to all the kids like me. ♪
我要去天堂
♪ I'm on my way to heaven ♪
我们很好
♪ Now, we're good ♪
小鸟在唱歌♥ 四处飞翔
♪ Birds sing, flying around ♪
它们不会在地上待太久
♪ You never see them too long on the ground ♪
你想成为它们中的一员
♪ You wanna be one of them, yeah ♪
你可能听过小鸟唱歌♥
♪ You might hear the birds singing ♪
四处飞翔
♪ Flying around ♪
它们不会在地上待太久
♪ You never see them too long on the ground ♪
你想成为它们中的一员
♪ You wanna be one of them, yeah ♪
嘿 拉格先生 拉格先生
♪ Whoa now, hey, Mr. Rager, Mr. Rager ♪
告诉我你要去哪 告诉我们你要去哪
♪ Tell me where you're going, tell us where you're headed ♪
我要去天堂
♪ I'm on my way to heaven ♪
拉格先生 我们能一起吗
♪ Mr. Rager, can we tag along? ♪
我们一起上路
♪ Can we take the journey? ♪
阿曼
Arman.
阿曼 快过来
Armando, please come here.
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
嘿 拉格先生 拉格先生
♪ Hey, Mr. Rager, Mr. Rager ♪
告诉我你要去哪 告诉我们你要去哪
♪ Tell me where you're going, tell me where you're headed ♪
我要去冒险
♪ I'm off on the adventure ♪
拉格先生
♪ Mr. Rager ♪
卢卡回家了
Luca's home.
给我们讲讲你旅行的故事
♪ Tell us of your travels ♪
拉格先生
♪ Mr. Rager, no, oh, oh, oh ♪
告诉我你要去哪
♪ Tell me where you're going ♪
告诉我们你去过哪
♪ Tell us where you've been ♪
妈妈呢
Where's Mommy?
拉格先生 我们能一起吗
♪ Mr. Rager, can we tag along? ♪
我们一起上路吧
♪ Can we take that journey? ♪
拉格先生
♪ Hey, Mr. Rager ♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表