剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
海亚克 不用客气 这是我的荣幸
Hayak, it's a pleasure. It's an--it's an honor.
我想请你帮个忙
Now I have a favor to ask.
亚美尼亚的传统是 每位参加婚礼的宾客
There's an Armenian tradition that every wedding guests
都要给新娘礼金
bring the bride a monetary gift.
Mmm.
我想让你确保
I was wondering if you could make sure
我们尊贵的朋友们
that our valued friends
明白这个传统的重要性
understand the importance of this tradition.
你心里有具体的数字吗
Do you have a figure in mind?
我有这个
Oh, I-I have this...
怎么
What?
你认真的吗
You're serious?
这只是个大致范围
This is just a ballpark.
你自己来判断 我相信你
I mean, use your own judgment. I trust you.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
-嗯 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
你为什么不让我做这件事
Why didn't you ask me to do that?
那应该是我的工作
That should be my job.
别担心 儿子
Don't worry, son.
你还有别的特殊角色要做
I have a very special role for you in mind as well.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
是什么
What is it?
你会知道的 但现在
You will see, but for now,
有些事情最好由阿曼来处理
some things are best handled by Arman.
拜托了 法官大人
Come on, Your Honor.
我们都知道你在俱乐部里有些不检点的事
We both know you've had some indiscretions at the club.
就把这两万五当投资吧
Just think about this 25 grand as an investment.
♪让我喘口气♪
♪ Let me catch my breath...♪
谢谢
Thank you.
不 他听到会很高兴的
No, he'll be delighted to hear that.
法官大人 非常感谢 那到时候见
Your Honor, thank you so much. And we'll see you there.
这可是亚美尼亚人神圣的传统文化 参议员
Well, it's a sacred Armenian tradition, Senator.
每位客人都要带一份礼金
Every guest is required to bring a monetary gift.
♪让我喘口气♪
♪ Let me catch my breath...♪
是啊
Yeah?
我还能说什么呢 参议员 谢谢您了
Well, what can I say, Senator? Thank you.
谢谢你 参议员 我知道你会想通的
Thank you, Senator. I knew you'd come through.
不不 别这样 你可不缺这点钱
No, no, come on. Too rich for your blood?
拜托 史蒂芬 我是说 上次我见到你的时候
Come on, Stephen, I mean, the last time I saw you,
麦格雷戈和哈比卜的比赛你大赚了一笔
you were cage-side at the McGregor - Khabib fight.
对
Yeah.
我现在要的跟那相比只是九牛一毛
What I'm asking from you a fraction of that right now.
♪让我喘口气♪
♪ Let me catch my... ♪
谢谢你 我就喜欢听你这么说
Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear.
怎么样了
How's it going?
有很大的进展吧 但还是有一部分没说服
Well, I made a big dent, but look who's left.
你可以做到的 宝贝
You can do it, babe.
把注意力放在奖赏上
Just keep your eye on the prize.
你为哈亚克做了这件事
You pull this off for Hayak, he won't be able to say no
他就不能拒绝让你成为酒店的平等合伙人了
to making you an equal partner in the hotel.
他可能已经在考虑了
You know, he might already be thinking that.
怎么这么说
Why do you say that?
这个嘛 昨天他
Well, I, uh, yesterday he was, uh...
他谈到
he was talking about
他在考虑遗产的问题
how he's been thinking about his legacy
他还说他事业的成功我功不可没
and how I'm a big reason his business is so successful.
你确实功不可没
Because you are.
但你得想想你的遗产
But you need to think about your legacy.
我们有什么
- Hmm. - What do we own?
什么也没有
Nothing.
阿曼 招待会的时候你得去问问了
Armando, you need to make your ask at the reception.
当哈亚克夸夸而谈自己是个大人物的时候
You know, when Hayak's feeling like the big man.
Mm-hmm?
我们走运了 他就是个揩油的
Lucky us. The moocher himself.
-好 -但你必须接受
- Ah...okay. - But you have to take that.
议员
Councilman.
嘿 阿曼
Hey, Arman.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen, I've, uh...
有些紧急的事情 我需要你的帮助
I have a bit of an emergency. I need your help.
我现在很忙 埃里克 可以等等吗
Well, my hands are full, Eric. Can it wait?
不 不 等不了了
No. No, it can't wait.
有个情况可能会影响到我们所有人
This is a situation that affects all of us.
是什么
What is it?
有另外一个
There's a...there's another--
另外一个议员
another councilman.
他叫查尔斯·伯顿
His name is Charles Burton, okay?
这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
This guy's a real jackass.
事实证明 他发现了我们的
It turns out, he found out about our...
安排
our arrangements, you know,
他威胁要说出来 他
and, uh, he's--he's threatening to talk, he's--
阿曼 他会把名字都说出来的
Arman, he's gonna name names.
他想要多少钱
How much does he want?
五十万
Half a million dollars.
埃里克 你这么做
Here's what you're gonna do, Eric.
你告诉他 他会得到他想要的
You're gonna tell him he's gonna get what he wants.
但他只能来俱乐部拿
He's just gonna have to come by the club to get it.
♪没有什么会伤害你的 宝贝♪
♪ Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby ♪
♪只要我们在一起♪
♪ As long as you're with me ♪
♪你会没事的♪
♪ You'll be just fine ♪
人都上哪儿去了
Where is everybody?
私人派对后我们会清场打扫卫生
We're cleaning up after a private event.
阿曼 你得知道
Look, Arman, I just want you to know
我们这是一次性♥交♥易
this is a one-time deal, okay?
我这辈子都在为这座城市工作
I've worked for the city my whole life.
这是我应得的
This is my cash-out.
查尔斯 你这招不错 我理解
Yeah, you took a big swing, Charles, I get it.
我很钦佩
I respect that.
这就是著名的哈瓦那酒吧
This is the famous La Habana, huh?
对
Yeah.
我听过很多关于这个地方的故事
Heard a lotta great things about this place,
但从来没进来过
but never been inside.
我们有很特殊的顾客
Well, we have a very exclusive clientele,
所以对客人的人数进行了限制
and we limit the number of guests, so...
确实是这样
That's true.
我周末在这里都订不到位子
I mean, I-I can't even get a table here on the weekend.
不如我带你进来看看吧
Hey, why don't I give you a quick fifty-cent tour?
-来吧 -嗯
- Come on. - Yeah.
♪戴着太阳镜♪
♪ With our sunglasses on ♪
♪我们最喜欢的歌♥曲♪
♪ To our favorite songs... ♪
不 停下
No--stop!
♪麦克风和歌♥唱♪
♪ Microphone and singing... ♪
还有谁知道这笔钱
Who else knows about the payouts?
Aah!
参议会里你还告诉了谁
Who did you tell on the council?
我发誓 我发誓 我谁也没告诉
I swear, I swear I didn't-- I didn't tell anyone.
好了 好了 阿曼
O-okay! Okay, Arman!
我想他应该得到教训了
I think he gets the message.
出去
Get out.
离开这儿
Get outta here!
闹大了 阿曼 太严重了
This is bad, Arman. This is really bad.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing!
过来
Come on.
不 不 我发誓 我发誓我什么也不会说的
No, no, I swear. I swear I won't talk.
-我发誓我什么也不会说的 -你敢和别人
- I swear I won't tell. - You breathe a word
说一个字 我会杀了你的
about this to anybody, I'll kill you.
去吧
Uhh-- - Come on, get him
把他带走 快去
the hell outta here-- come on.
你差点杀了他
You could have killed him.
把这儿清理干净
Clean it up.
这不是我同意的工作
This isn't what I signed up for.
你说你想还清你欠我的债
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表