剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
甜甜入睡吧
Sleepy tight now, yeah?
Hey.
他脸色苍白 眼睛看着很疲倦
He's pale. His eyes look tired.
是他肝脏的原因 情况更糟了
It's his liver. It's getting worse.
我整个人都很无助
I feel so helpless.
我已经快一年没抱过儿子了
I haven't held my son in nearly a year.
这种感觉你想象不到
You have no idea how that feels.
如果那边真的走投无路了
If we're really out of options,
你需要带我儿子回家
I need you to bring home my son.
不会走投无路的 马可
It's not gonna come to that, Marco.
我会想出办法的
I'm gonna figure out a way.
虽然现在还不知道 但我会的
I don't know how, but I will.
好吗
Okay?
好 我为你祈祷 我爱你
Yeah, I pray. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
嗨 布兰登 我是菲奥娜
Hey, Brandon, it's Fiona.
方便见个面吗
Wondering if we might be able to meet up.
给我回电
Call me.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
我上班要迟到了
I really need to get to work.
别担心 花不了你太长时间
Oh, don't worry. This won't take long.
对了 对讲机的主意不错
So the walkies were a big hit.
他们都超爱的
The kids loved them.
萨米连他妈妈送的
Sammy actually barely even looked at the bike
那辆单车都没怎么碰 所以
his mom got him, so hey,
好爸爸再下一城 对吧
score one point for Dad, huh?
很好啊
Oh, that's good.
你还是去萨米的生日派对了
So you went to Sammy's birthday party after all.
建议不错 你是个聪明的女人
Solid advice. You're very wise woman.
所以我很意外
Which is why I'm surprised
你竟然还在跟我玩游戏
that you're still playing games with me.
你对我有所隐瞒 咱俩都心知肚明
We both know that you're not telling me everything, Thony.
这个人你见过吗
You recognize that guy?
没有
No.
特尼 还记得那个小规矩吗
Thony, you remember that little rule, hmm?
对联邦探员撒谎可是重罪
Lying to a federal agent, it's a felony.
他几乎每天必去俱乐部报到
He's at the club almost every day.
简直是免费午餐先生
He's Mr. Free Lunch.
从你的刻意管理的表情来看
And I'd say by your non-reaction reaction,
你的确认识他
you do recognize him.
你记得Q吧
(英国特勤局虚构的研发部门)
Hey, you remember Q, hmm?
詹姆斯·邦德 007电影里的
You know, James Bond, 007?
你说
-Mm-hmm. -Yeah.
在联邦调查局工作的好处之一
One of the cool things about being in the FBI?
是这些小玩意
All these little doodads right here,
它们其实是录音设备
they're actually recording devices.
下次你看到奈特和阿尔曼说话
So the next time that you see Knight talking with Arman,
只需要这样做
all you gotta do is...
然后扔在他们桌子底下
and just drop it under their table.
还是算了
Oh, no, I don't think so.
不 我没在征求你同意
Oh, no. I'm not asking.
要是他们发现了怎么办
What happens if they see me do this?
你就说
Oh, you just say, you know,
"哎哟 抱歉 我的笔掉了" 就这么简单
"Whoopsie, I dropped my pen," you know, kind of like that.
你下班后再见
I will see after your shift.
# Just let me see #
# Behind your skin, what's hiding ?#
# Believe me #
# I'm another one who's dying #
# Just let me see #
# Behind your skin, what's hiding ?#
# Believe me #
# I'm another one who's dying #
伊莱恩
Elaine.
所以 你是巴萨米安先生的生意搭档
So you're Mr. Barsamian's business partner?
他们不只是生意搭档
Oh, they're more than business partners.
阿尔曼于他而言就像儿子
Arman is like a son to him.
他为海亚克撑起整个生意
He put the entire deal together for Hayak.
我们都资金都到位了
Our capitals lined up,
而且行业执照都预先批准了
and their gaming license is preapproved.
你的委托人只需要
All we need is for your client
把酒店和赌场卖♥♥给我们就好
to sell us his hotel and casino.
如果你能说服他
And Arman's definitely gonna make it worth your while
阿尔曼定有重谢
to convince him.
毕竟在这里 我们会照顾好自己人
You know, we all take care of each other
伊莱恩
around here, Elaine.
我得先声明 还有中国投资者
Well, you should know I have Chinese investors
跃跃欲试
waiting in the wings.
相信我 阿尔曼的报价不会让你失望
Oh, trust me, Arman's offer is going to be competitive.
-你就看吧 -正如埃里克所说 伊莱恩
-Let me tell you that. -It's like Eric says, Elaine.
在这里 我们会照顾好自己人
We take care of everyone we deal with here.
具体细节你们俩聊吧
I will let you two figure out those details.
我失陪一下
Excuse me one minute.
下面聊细节
Here's the details.
特尼
Thony.
过来一下
A word, please.
不知你之前在高档餐厅工作过没有
Look, I don't know if you've done fine dining before,
但清洁工不会在
but you don't sweep the floor
当着客人面扫地
when the clients are still present.
抱歉 我刚才糊涂了
Sorry, I wasn't thinking.
怎么了
What is it?
卢卡的试验治疗已经开始了对吗
Luca started his trial, didn't he?
没有 他因为肝脏受损落选了
No, he got kicked out because of liver damage,
所以不可能参加试验
so he can't be in it.
所以比起救他的命
So they care more about the success of a trial
他们更关心试验的成功
than saving his life?
是这样
Yeah.
现在他需要肝脏移植
Well, now he needs a liver transplant.
但在免疫系统恢复前无法进行移植
But he can't get one until his immune system is fixed.
唯一可能的骨髓捐赠人
And the only possible bone marrow donor
还是个混♥蛋♥
is still being an ass.
-你跟他谈过了 -昨天谈的
-You spoke to him? -Yeah, yesterday.
我找到了他工作的地方
I tracked him down to where he works.
他的记录是我从医院偷的
I stole his records from the hospital.
妥妥的黑帮作派
Well, that's a real gangster move right there.
是的
Yeah.
就算我把卢卡的情况告诉他
Well, even after I told him about Luca,
他还是不肯参与
he still won't do it.
除非我给他一大笔钱
Not unless I pay him a lot of money.
-多少钱 -10万美元
-How much money? -$100,000.
开玩笑吧 事关一个孩子的性命
Seriously? To save a kid's life?
这是赤♥裸♥裸的敲诈
That's extortion.
-你能拿出多少 -也许1万吧
-How much do you have? -Maybe $10,000.
我不是在问你要钱
I'm not asking you for the money.
不 这不是钱的问题 这混♥蛋♥在占你便宜
No, it's not about the money. This guy's exploiting you.
我去跟他谈
Let me talk to him.
你去跟别人谈 我知道下场会怎样
I know what happens when you talk to someone.
我最恨的就是利用权力
There's nothing I hate more than people in power
压榨弱者
screwing over people in need,
他现在就在这么对你
and that's what he's doing to you right now.
你到底想不想我帮你
So do you want my help or not?
好吧
Okay.
你可别伤害他
Just don't hurt him.
顶级高配 动力方向盘 最大扭矩离合
Fully loaded, power steering, max torque,
内载高级音响系统足以掀开你的天灵盖
a premium sound system that will blow your head off, okay?
提速到60迈只要6秒 这车靓吧
Zero to 60 in six. She's a beaut, right?
还行
Eh, she's all right.
我更喜欢我的凯迪拉克
I prefer my Caddy.
不会吧
Oh, come on.
凯迪拉克都是老大爷开的
Caddies are for grandpas.
你这样的人要开更拉风的车
A man of your style deserves to be in something cool.
那你又是什么样的人 乔
What kind of man are you, Joe?
你说话算话吗 还是只为自己考虑
A man of his word or one who's out for himself?
好 咱们来谈谈价格吧 肯定划算
Well, let's talk numbers. I'll give you a good deal.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表