剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
《清洁工》前情提要
Previously on-"The Cleaning Lady"...
我只是个清洁工 让我帮你清理吧
I'm just a cleaning lady.-Let me clean it for you.
感谢你的忠诚
Thank you-for your loyalty.
希望你儿子早日康复
I hope your son-recovers soon.
我曾在马尼拉当外科医生
I was a surgeon in Manila.
我来这个国家是为了救我儿子
I came to this country-to save my son.
辛卡拉?
Sin Cara?
她失控了 豪尔赫
She's out of control, Jorge.
我知道 -不 你根本不知道
I know.-No, you don't.
她在设计陷害你
She's setting you up.
她会让你替所有事情背黑锅
She's gonna let you-take the fall for everything.
或许我们能扳倒她
Maybe we could-take her down.
目标已就位
Asset is in position.
FBI!不许动!
FBI! Freeze!
什么样的男人会背弃自己的家人?
What kind of man turns-his back on his own familia?
你要带走维奥莱塔 姐姐
You were taking Violeta,-hermana.
你指望我怎么做?
What did you expect me-to do?
拉蒙娜·桑切斯 你因谋杀
Ramona Sanchez,-you are under arrest
纳迪娅·莫拉莱斯被逮捕了
for the first-degree murder-of Nadia Morales.
嘿!快走!
Hey!-We gotta go!
会没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay.-I promise.
发短♥信♥或打电♥话♥就行 -好 但可以
Just text or call.-Okay, but yes.
既然现在由我接管
Since I'll be-running things now,
你想要的话可以给你留个位置
there's a place for you-if you want.
这不是我想要的生活
That's not the life-I want.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要按自己的方式做事
I want to-do things my way.
你真的很擅长这个
You're really good-at this.
他在看我们 天啊
He's looking at us.-Oh, my goodness.
德·拉·罗萨
De La Rosa.
快过来
Come on.
到我们了!-是我们!
That's us!-Oh, that's us!
好
Okay.
你何时入境美国的?
Immigration officer:-When did you enter the U.S.?
两年前带着儿子卢卡来的
Two years ago-with my son, Luca.
当时他病得很重 但现在好多了
Um, he was very sick,-but he's better now.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
卢卡·德·拉·罗萨
Luca De La Rosa.
你对未来有什么规划?
What are your plans-for the future?
我要搬去洛杉矶
Well, I'm--I'm moving-to Los Angeles
因为我的...女朋友现在在那里
'cause my--my girlfriend-is there right now, so...
计划重拾医生事业
Planning on regaining-my career as a doctor.
我想要重新帮助他人
I want to start-to help people again.
非常感激能在这个国家生活
I'm just very grateful-to be in this country.
我爱美国
I love America.
你是否参与过任何犯罪活动?
Have you ever been involved-in any criminal activities?
两天前
♪
♪ Suelta la travesura,-suéltala, suéltala ♪
♪
♪ Suelta la travesura,-suéltala, suéltala ♪
♪
♪ Suelta la travesura,-suéltala, suéltala ♪
现在就清理!
Límpiala ahorita!
这才是我的姑娘!
That's my girl!
我喜欢那个红丝带
I like that red ribbon.
看起来像白雪公主 -是吗?
Looks like Snow White.-Yeah?
过来
Ven aquí.
我说过来
I said come here.
你好 美人
Hola, bonita.
连气味都这么迷人
You even smell good.
怎么?不喜欢我的触碰?
What?-You don't like my touch?
你会喜欢的 我保证
You will. I promise.
不知道 -安娜琳 安娜琳
I don't know.-Analyn, Analyn.
呃 卡拉 雷娜
Uh, Carla, Reyna.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
信封里的钱有点少
Uh, the envelopes are-a little light.
我们丢了个账户
Uh, we've lost, uh,-an account.
我们需要担心吗? -不 不 不
Should we be worried?-No, no, no, no, no, no.
不会有事的 没事的
We'll be fine.-We'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 是罗素
Hey, look, it's Russo.
别担心 我不是来没收你车的
Don't worry. I'm not here-to confiscate your vehicle.
但你没收了我们的钱 那是...
You confiscated our money.-That was--
那是纳迪娅送的礼物
That was a gift-from Nadia.
那是赃款
It was stolen money.
现在成为谋杀案证据了
And now it's evidence-in a murder trial.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
难道我来看看你的近况
Is it so crazy to think-I just stopped by
就这么难以置信吗?
to see how you're doing?
是的 没错
Yes.-Yes
我们确实不算朋友
So we haven't-always been friends.
但我想改变这种关系
I'd like to change that.
由于上个月协助FBI
As a result-of assisting the FBI sting
在拉蒙娜·桑切斯的慈善活动设伏
at Ramona Sanchez's-charity event last month,
我已获得国土安♥全♥部♥批准
I've received approval from the Department-of Homeland Security
可以以个人名义
from the Department-of Homeland Security
为德·拉·罗萨全家 申请"S"类签证
to personally sponsor-the entire De La Rosa family for "S" visas.
什...什么?
W-What?
卢卡也能...?
For--For Luca, too?
等等 克里斯和...我?
Wait. And--And Chris-and--and... me?
两天后移♥民♥局
First round of interviews
安排首轮面谈
at the Immigration Office-downtown in two days.
流程需要时间 但我会确保通过
It's a process, but I'm gonna-make sure it happens.
你帮我扳倒了拉蒙娜
You helped me put Ramona-behind bars.
这是我欠你的
I owe you.
什么情况?
What the hell?
我能重新当医生了?
Oh, I could be a doctor again?
而我继续做清洁工
And--And I'm gonna be-a cleaning lady,
不过是美国籍的!
but--but an American one!
谢谢
Thank you.
朋友 感觉如何?
How you doin' there, friendo?
你没什么可担心的 请下车
You got nothing to worry about.-Would you step out of the car?
来吧 没事的
Come on, come on, yeah.-It's all right.
没人会伤害你
Nobody's gonna hurt you.
你值得被正式认可
You deserve full recognition.
你的美国梦该实现了 托尼
It's time for your American-dream to come true, Thony.
我们要成美国人了!谢谢!
We're gonna be American!-Thank you!
过来!过来
Come here!-Come here.-Aah!
老板有任务
Boss got a job for us.
要解决个小娘们
We got a little lady-to kill.
餐点好了!特制爱国煎饼庆祝重要日子
Order up! One batch of patriotic-pancakes for a special day.
哇 谢谢女士
Ooh.--Thank you, ma'am.
贾兹 叫大家来吃
Jaz, go round 'em up.
好
Yeah.
各位早餐好了
Hey, breakfast is ready, everyone.
卢卡? 煎饼好了
Luca?-Pancakes are ready.
为什么早饭前刷牙?
Why are you brushing-your teeth before breakfast?
牙齿黏黏的
My teeth are fuzzy.
吃完还得再刷一次
You're just gonna have to-brush them again.
为什么? 不过是些食物
Why?-It's just food.
早餐好了
Food's ready.
能先敲门吗?
Could you knock, please?
嘿 卡米拉 快走!
Hey, Camila.--Go, go!
抱歉 我得走了
Hey. Sorry.-I-I gotta go now.
我要 去吃饭了
Necesito, uh, voy.
祝你好运 签证顺利...
Buena suerte.-Good luck... con tu visa.
什么时候能...去看你?
Hey, when--when can I, uh...-when can I come visit you?
看我?-对
Visita?--Yeah.
尽快 -尽快 很高兴你这么说
Pronto.--Pronto. I like that.
好 晚点聊 回头见
Okay. I'll talk to you later,-all right? Hasta pronto.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, let's hurry up.-We're gonna be late.
妈 早餐
Mom, breakfast.
天啊
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表