剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
他失去了一切
He loses everything.
哦 他的眼神
Oh, the look in his eyes.
哈亚克 -我
Hayak. -I was--
阿曼
Arman.
介意和你说句话吗
Mind if we have a word?
当然 失陪
Sure. Um, excuse me.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy yourself.
你没事吧
You okay?
维达 孙子们还好吗
Vida, the grandkids.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人想杀我 哈亚克
Someone tried to kill me, Hayak.
什么
What?
现在我担心他们的下一个目标是你
Now I'm worried they're coming after you next.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who it was?
我是说 肯定是北方帮的
I mean, it had to have been Los Nortehos.
他们想从我们这里买♥♥一堆枪
They wanted to buy a bunch of guns from us,
但他们的出价太低了
but their offer was just too low.
但你没有证据
But you don't have proof.
不 但这符合他们的作案手法
No, but its fits their M.O. Bunch of hotheads
一群急性子 连一件简单的事都做不好
couldn't get a simple job done properly.
很好 -算我走运
Good. -Lucky for me.
嗯
Yeah.
娜迪亚怎么样 她没事吧
How's Nadia? Is she okay?
是的 她很担心 但她没事
Yeah, she's worried, but she's okay.
太糟了
That's terrible.
你知道的 这其中还是有好事的 哈亚克
You know, something good came out of it, Hayak.
我跟一个新买♥♥家谈到了
I was able to negotiate a higher price for the guns
更高的价格
with a new buyer.
我的意思是 即使你把这些东西零零碎碎地卖♥♥掉
I mean, even if you sold these things piecemeal,
你根本无法卖♥♥到600万
you could never even get close to 6 million.
你要了六百万
You're getting 6?
是的 协商价就是这么多
Yeah. Yeah, that's what I negotiated.
我本来不想告诉你的 直到我审查了那个叫诺亚的人
I didn't want to tell you until I had this guy Noah vetted.
他是个生存主义者 但他没问题
He's a survivalist type, but he checked out.
枪现在在哪里
Where are the guns now?
在一间农舍里 赫克托在看管
They're in a farmhouse. Hector was watching them.
但我联♥系♥不到卡洛斯
But I can't get ahold of Carlos.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
没有
No, I haven't.
好吧 我 我去找赫克托
Well, I'll, uh, I'll get ahold of Hector,
然后我会联♥系♥诺亚
and then I'll reach out to Noah
确保他没退出
and make sure he is still on board.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
谢天谢地你还活着 孩子
Thank God you're alive, son.
说实话 我从没感觉这么好过
You know, honestly, I've never felt better.
好
Good.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你知道吗 都快十点了
You know what? Um, it's almost 10:00.
我开了一整天车
I've been driving all day.
我们为什么不去酒店订两间房♥呢
Why don't we just get a couple of hotel rooms?
我可以开车
I can drive.
或者我们明天出发
Or we leave tomorrow,
你可以在晚饭前回家
and you'll be home before dinnertime.
卢卡刚做了肝脏移植手术
Luca just had a liver transplant.
他需要医生的
He needs to be closely monitored
密切监护 我就是这个医生 我们走
by a doctor, which is me-- let's go.
对不起 我应该
I'm sorry, I should have told you
告诉你出国的事
about leaving the country.
好吧 不要再提了 我们都做过某些事情
Well, let's not rehash it. We've all done some things.
不 我可以把行李放在前面
Oh no, I can keep my bags up front with me.
不不不 这不是放你行李的地方
Oh, no, it's not-- it's not for your bags.
是放你用的
It's for you.
啥 -嗯
What? - Yeah.
我是说 如果你现在想走 我只能做到这样了
I mean, if you want to go now, that's the best that I can do.
我的警徽在这里没用
My badge means nothing down here.
我一整天都在忙这个 我的上司也是
I been working on this all day-- so has my supervisor.
而且说实话 要想通过正规渠道把你弄过来
And honestly, it's gonna take more than a day
还得花上不止一天的时间
to go through the proper channels to get you across.
一大堆部门都得同意
A whole bunch of departments
让我带你回去 好吗
have to sign off on me getting you back, all right?
所以 请耐心点
So please, please just be patient
再给我几天时间
and give me a couple of days
通过正规渠道让你过境
to get you across through the proper channels.
不
No.
卢卡的免疫系统还很脆弱
Luca's immune system is still fragile.
我得陪着他
I need to be there with him.
如果出了什么事 我必须在场
If anything goes wrong, I have to be there.
如果出了什么事 你的丈夫或小姑子
Can't your husband or your sister-in-law
不能带他去看医生吗
take him to the doctor if something happens?
你不明白 我就是医生
You don't get it. I am the doctor.
我愿意 -好吧 好吧 快停下
I'll do it. - Okay, okay. Whoa, whoa, stop.
等等 好吧 让我想想
Wait, okay, just--just let me think.
我愿意
I'll do it.
好 我知道了
Okay, I-I know.
你知道吗 我在这条边境线
You know, I've been back and forth across this border
来回了十几次 从来没出过问题
over a dozen times, and I've never had a problem,
但这么做 即使对我来说这也太疯狂了
but this is crazy, even for me.
进去
Get in.
如果他们找到我 你要怎么说
What are you gonna say if they find me?
哎呀 她怎么进来的
Whoops. How'd she get in here?
抱歉 车里有点味
Sorry about the smell.
我把健身房♥的衣服留在这了
I keep my gym clothes back here.
停下 护照
OFFICER: Stop. Passport.
晚上好
Buenas noches.
不要给我你的证件
Don't flash me your credentials.
我要的是护照
I asked for your passport.
抱歉 搞错了
Sorry. My mistake.
你来墨西哥是负责联调局的活吗
You're in Mexico on FBI business?
不是 就是自己来一趟
GARRETT: No, no. Just a day trip.
给孩子们买♥♥点玉米煎饼回去
Just picking up some maracas for the kids.
就是在那家叫什么来着 提亚玛利亚咖啡厅吧 吃过一回
Ate at that, um, what is that, Tia Maria's Cafe?
特别喜欢
Just love it down here.
那家店最喜欢黑游客了
That place rips off tourists.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
车上有武器吗
You got any firearms in the car?
没有
No, sir.
只有娃们的水枪
Unless my kid's water pistols count.
我需要你再进行一下二检
I'm gonna have you pull over to secondary.
就在前面那
It's right over there.
兄弟 我今天还得
GARRETT: Look, man, I gotta report back
回趟外勤办公室
to the field office.
咱就不用搞这全套了吧
We really gotta do all this? Hmm?
好歹我也是有警徽的人
Come on, I'm a fellow man of the shield.
速度很快 前面停车吧
We'll make it quick. Just pull over.
好吧
GARRETT: All right.
能开一下后备箱吗 先生
Would you pop the trunk, sir?
不好意思警官 能跟你们主管的谈一下吗
Excuse me, officer. Can I speak to your supervisor?
别着急狗子
Easy, boy.
开后备箱
Pop the trunk.
能从车里出来吗
Can you step out of the car, please?
后备箱有个女人
We have a woman in the back.
我可以解释
GARRETT: I can explain.
你没事吧 你说英语吗
OFFICER: Are you all right? Do you speak English?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
先生 继续
OFFICER: Sir, go ahead,
这边停车
pull it over here.
就在那
SECOND OFFICER: Right over there.
我会怎么样
What's gonna happen to me?
我老大或者谁的应该已经在路上了
I'm sure my boss or whoever's on their way down.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表