剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
《清洁女工》前情提要
Previously on "The Cleaning Lady"...
自从那个捐献者食言 已经过去一年了
You've been there a year now since that donor backed out.
我们在捐赠者名单上 马可
We're on a donor registry, Marco.
就是得耐心点
We just have to be patient.
他把你的签证发给我了
He sent me your visa.
已经过期了 我们也没办法
It's expired. I'm afraid we can't help you.
看看
Check it out.
你女儿一定会喜欢的 西奥
Your daughter's gonna love it, Theo.
我只是个清洁女工
I'm just a cleaning lady.
我可以帮你把现场清理干净
I can help you make this disappear.
警♥察♥已经确认了尸体的身份就是西奥
Police have ID'd Theo's body.
我 里面还有个清洁工
I-I still have a cleaner inside.
一个早该死掉的清洁工吗
The cleaner who should already be dead?
-你相信我吗 -嗯
- Do you trust me? - Yeah.
你从哪学的这身本领
Where'd you learn how to do that?
你是干什么的 医生吗
What are you--some kind of doctor or something?
如果你想让我为你工作 那你就要保护我
You want me to work for you, protect me.
-我保证 -就是她
I give you my word. That's her.
我正要为卢卡
I'm calling to schedule an appointment
做预约
for Luca.
谢谢你帮我儿子给诊所打电♥话♥
Thank you for calling the clinic for my son.
我需要你随时待命
I want you on call.
这是那天晚上的报酬
This is your pay for the other night
还有一次性手♥机♥
and a burner phone.
为什么你想让我为你做事
Why do you want me to work for you?
因为这样我就不用杀你了
'Cause I don't want to have to kill you.
应该出声的
It's supposed to make noise.
我来了
Incoming.
你的恐龙没机会了
Your dinosaur has no chance now.
抓住你了
Got ya!
好了 喝了吧
Okay, you drink it now.
我们得走了 特尼
We got to go, Thony.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 小家伙 我该去上班了
All right, peanut, time for me to go to work
你睡会吧
and you take a nap.
我不想睡
I don't want to take a nap.
但是宇航员需要睡眠
But astronauts need their sleep
才能长得又高又大
to become big and strong.
-好吧 妈咪 -好了
- Okay, Mommy. - All right.
早上好 维加斯
Good morning, Vegas.
让美好的早上就此开始吧
Here's a little something to start your day.
我的钥匙呢 我明明放这了
W-where are my keys? I-I know I put them here.
-克里斯拿走了 -什么 为什么
- Chris has them. - What? Why?
他想在附近转转
He's just going around the block
可他还不到开车的年龄啊
He's not old enough to drive.
到了
Actually, he is.
卢卡的药没有了
I'm out of Luca's medicine.
我以前买♥♥药的那个人还没回我电♥话♥
The guy I buy from hasn't called me back.
下班后我们能去趟他那里吗
Can we swing by his place after work?
克里斯把我的车开走了
Well, we can't even get to work
他连驾照都没有 现在我们都没办法上班去了
because Chris is driving my van around Vegas without a license.
你也没有驾照啊 妈妈
You don't have one either, Mom.
别着急
Stay calm.
你
Oh, you...
你到底怎么想的
What the hell are you thinking, huh?
没有我你不能随便开车
You can't drive without me.
你都不肯给我驾照申请表格签字
You won't even sign my driver's ed form.
妈 我是让你签字的 不是让你当垫纸的
Mom, I said sign it, not use it as a coaster.
现在我肯定没时间签字 因为你
Well, I can't now because we're going to be late,
我们上班都要迟到了
thanks to you.
-拜 -工作开心点
Bye. Have fun at work.
嗨 罗尼 还是我 特尼
Hi, Ronnie. This is Thony again.
我儿子的抗病毒药没有了
Um, I'm of the antivirals for my son.
他的免疫系统很脆弱 没有药根本撑不下去
His immune system is too weak. He won't make it without it.
你能回个电♥话♥吗 拜托了
Can you call me back, please?
-谢谢 -那家伙还玩失踪呢吗
- Thank you. - That guy still ghosting you?
是啊 想把他吃的药凑齐
Yeah. It's getting harder and harder
真是越来越难了
to get all of the different medicines he needs.
但是干细胞试验马上就开始了对吧
Yeah, but the stem cell trial starts soon, right?
还要一周呢
Not for another week.
有些小孩就是运气好啊
Yet some kids get all the luck.
你能相信这么多礼物都是给一个小家伙的吗
Can you believe all those gifts are just for one little brat?
你觉得那蛋糕他们是不是不吃了
Oi, think they're gonna leave that cake?
我觉得很有可能
I think you've got a pretty good shot.
Mm-hmm.
嘿 男孩女孩们
Hey, boys and girls,
迪米的生日会马上开始了
it's time for Timmy's birthday.
-请到8号♥道集♥合♥ -中了
Please join us in lane 8. Score!
女卫生间有个厕所堵了
There's a blocked toilet in the women's bathroom.
-祝我好运气吧 -好运气
Ah! Wish me luck. Good luck.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
-你好 -嗨
- Hello? - Hi.
抱歉 我能在这给宝换个尿片吗
Uh, sorry, is it okay if I change my baby in here?
男士卫生间没有换尿布台
There's no changing tables in the men's bathroom.
好 就在那边
Yeah, it's over there.
但是小心点脚下哈 刚拖完地还湿着
But watch your step. The floor is wet.
好的 谢谢你
- Okay, thank you - Mm-hmm.
你以为我们这些觉醒的爸爸会怎么样啊
I mean, what do they think us woke dads are gonna do, huh?
在投币机上给孩子换尿片吗
Change our babies on the slot machines?
你知道这上面有多少细菌吗
Can you imagine the germs on those things?
哎
Yikes!
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
有个男孩 5岁
Yeah, a boy. He's five years old.
我也是 他在 他在打保龄球
Oh, me too. He's, uh-- he's just--he's bowling.
你哪里人?
Uh, where are you from?
我 我 有点听不准你这口音
I-I, uh, can't quite place the accent.
等等 让我猜猜哈
Wait. Hold on, hold on. Don't tell me. Let me guess.
新泽西吗
New Jersey?
不远 柬埔寨
Close. Cambodia.
真不远哈
Oh, so close.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我知道 换好了哈
I know. You're all better.
抱歉 我得 我得洗洗手
Sorry, I have to-- I have to wash my hands.
-能帮我一下吗 -没事
- Do you mind? - Oh, it's okay.
来吧
All right. There you go.
你好呀 你叫什么呀
Hello. What's your name?
-莎拉 -莎拉你好
- Sarah. - Hello, Sarah.
我叫加勒特 加勒特·米勒
And I'm Garrett. Garrett Miller.
特尼
Thony.
罗萨
De La Rosa.
我想找个安全的地方再联♥系♥你
I wanted to approach you in a safe place.
我是联调局特工
Uh, I'm an FBI Special Agent.
有几个问题要问你
I just have a few questions for you.
阿朗佐
So Alonzo...
你的上级 说你在西奥失踪那晚
your supervisor, said you worked at the warehouse
就在仓库里工作对吗
the night that Theo went missing.
-你熟悉他吗 -不熟悉
- Did you know him well? - No.
我只为他工作过三周
Uh, I only worked for him three weeks.
才三周你就去参加了他的葬礼
Okay, but you were close enough to go to his funeral,
还送了他女儿一个礼物
and then you gave his daughter a gift?
对 西奥是单亲爸爸
Yeah. Theo was a single dad.
他不知道一个16岁小姑娘生日该送什么礼物好
And he didn't know what to get for a 16-year-old girl,
所以他让我帮他选的
so he asked for my help.
我希望她能拿到礼物
I wanted to make sure she got it.
这边请 先生们
This way, gentlemen.
这就是我说的
All right, here's the hardware
那批货了
we've been talking about, all right?
有AK冲♥锋♥枪♥ AR15突击步♥枪♥还有RPG步♥枪♥
AKs, AR-15s, RPGs,
还有三打巴雷特狙♥击♥枪♥
and, uh, three dozen Barretts.
大多数的狙击手和杀手
You know, more snipers and assassins come from Armenia
都来自亚美尼亚
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表