剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
他的体温在上升
Okay, his temperature's rising.
马可 我得送他去急诊室
Marco, I'm gonna have to take him to the E.R.
到医院我再打给你
I'll call you from the hospital.
你要撑住啊 卢卡
Be strong, Luca.
去急诊室
The E.R.?
你肯定会被驱逐出境的
Hey, you know you could get deported, okay?
萨曼莎的表哥就是这么被抓的
It happened to Samantha's cousin.
她因为阑尾破裂去了急诊室
She went to the E.R. for a burst appendix,
结果他就被遣返海地了
and then he woke up in Haiti.
很有可能
It happens.
-菲 我别无选择 -不不不
- Fi, I have no choice. - No, no, no.
好 那我跟你一起去
Okay, I'm--I'm going with you, then.
不行 没必要冒着咱俩都被驱逐出境的风险
No, no, no. There's no point in both of us risking deportation.
你必须为你的孩子留下来
You have to stay here for your kids.
我知道无论发生什么 你会一直在这里
I know you're here, always, no matter what happens.
我去跟孩子们告个别
I'll get the kids to say goodbye.
你没事吧
You okay?
-去儿童医院 -好
Children's Hospital. Sure.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 菲
I'll call you, Fi.
10米之后 右转
In 30 feet, turn right.
等等
Wait.
向左转
Make a left.
请允许我为您展示
May I present...
高希霸52号♥雪茄
the Cohiba Behike 52.
这是卡斯特罗的最爱 全手工制♥作♥
Castro's favorite cigar. They're handmade.
在女人的大腿上慢慢搓成卷状
Rolled between a woman's thighs
烟叶就像她皮肤一样柔软
until the tobacco leaves are as soft as her skin.
真让人难以抗拒
Who could resist that?
女士 不好意思 女士
Ma'am? Excuse me. Ma'am?
怎么了
Qué es esto ?
掩护我一下
Cover for me.
女士 女士
Ma'am. Ma'am.
这是私人俱乐部 我不能让你进去
This is a private club. I cannot allow you to go in.
-莫拉莱斯先生 -没关系
- Mr. Morales-- - It's all right.
好了 过来 来这里
It's okay. Come on, come on.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing here?
他快死了
He's dying.
-我得和他一起去 -别担心
- I need to go with him. - Don't worry.
-你儿子会得到很好照顾的 -谢谢你 萨罗扬医生
- Your son's in good hands. - Thank you, Dr. Saroyan.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不用待在这里的
You don't have to stay.
这可能需要一段时间
It might be a while.
这种事情我也经历过
I have been where you are...
我爸爸
With my father.
他以前是哈亚克的园丁
He used to work for Hayak as his gardener
直到有一天他倒在了草坪上
until he collapsed on his lawn.
心脏病
It was his heart.
如果哈亚克不出钱给我父亲做手术
He would have died
他早就死了
if Hayak wouldn't have paid for that surgery.
所以你才开始为他工作
That's why you started working for him?
因为你欠他的
Because you owed him?
不 我当时才15岁
No, I was only 15 at the time.
我父母说的很清楚
My parents made it really clear
我可以不用为哈亚克工作
that I wasn't to work for Hayak.
他们带我们来这个国家
They brought us to this country
是为了让我们远离墨西哥的帮派暴♥力♥
to get us away from the gang violence in Mexico.
但你还是为他工作了
But you worked for him anyway.
我不想依靠任何人
I didn't want to have to depend on anybody
来保护我的家人
to protect my family.
我发过誓 再也不会落到那种境地了
I swore I'd never be in that position ever again.
你父亲现在怎么样了
How's your father now?
他好多年没跟我说过话了
Ah, he hasn't spoken to me in years.
怎么了
Yeah?
嘿 老板
Hey, boss.
我们需要你去趟卡车仓库
We need you at the truck depot.
我马上就去
I'll be right there.
嘿 你还好吗 妈妈
Hey. You all right, Mom?
我
I, um--
我忘记打包特尼的佛像了
I forgot to pack Thony's Buddha.
妈妈 他们会回来的
Mom, they'll be back.
医生不会告发他们的 对吧
The doctor's not gonna turn them in, right?
因为遇上这种事情
'Cause when it comes to stuff like this,
有时候你总会有点小题大做
sometimes you can be a little dramatic.
不不 克里斯 我没有
No. No, Chris, I'm not.
这叫医疗遣返
It's called medical repatriation.
-有这回事 不信你去搜搜 -好吧
- It's a thing. Google it. - All right.
不不
No! No!
我们永远不能放松警惕
We can never let our guard down.
好吧 我明白
All right, I get it, okay?
不 我觉得你不明白
No, I don't-- I don't think you do.
听着 妈妈 我们现在只担心卢卡就好了
Look, Mom, aren't we just worried about Luca right now?
不不 克里斯 我
No, no, Chris. I'm...
我 我在担心你 你明白吗
I'm--I'm worried about you, okay?
我不能签你的 你的驾照
The reason why I can't sign your--your driver's permit
是因为我没有你的出生证明
is because I-I don't have your birth certificate.
-你弄丢了吗 -不是
- You lost it? - No.
Um...
你没有过那种东西
you never had one.
我说谎了 你出生在马尼拉
I lied. You were born in Manila.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会想办法弥补的
I'll make this right somehow.
这真的太糟糕了
How could you not know how screwed up that is?
那怎么办 现在我得过你这样的生活了
So what? N-now I have to live a life like you?
我会处理好的
I'll make this right.
-怎么处理 -总有办法
- How? - Somehow.
你怎样才能处理好
How the hell can you make this right?
我会找个律师什么的
I'll--I'll find a lawyer or something.
好吧 好吧 继续做清洁女工吗
Right, right. Working as a cleaning lady?
你就继续这么一团糟的生活吧
Why don't you just stick to messing up your own life?
-离我远点 -克里斯 克里斯
- Leave me the hell alone. - Chris. Chris.
我恨你
I hate you!
克里斯
Chris.
-现在可以进去了吗 -情况还是很危险
- Can I go in now? - It's still touch and go.
我们试过很多抗生素和抗病毒血清
We've tried a number of antibiotics
但都不起作用
and antiviral serums, but they're not taking.
我们还能做些什么
What else can we do?
我们在等检查结果出来确定他得了什么病
We're still waiting on cultures to determine what he has,
但他的肝脏受到了影响
but his liver's now taken a hit.
如果经受不住的话
And if that fails,
恐怕我们得做最坏打算了
I'm--I'm afraid we have to prepare for the worst.
再唱一遍
Sing again.
眼睛疼吗
Do your eyes hurt?
很严重吗
Is that bad?
不
No.
这意味着你的身体在和妈妈讲话呢
It means your body's talking to Mommy.
他得了结膜炎 发着烧 肺炎 现在还有红眼病
He's got conjunctivitis, fever, pneumonia, and now pink eye.
一定是腺病毒 我们得马上治疗他
It has to be adenovirus. We have to treat him now.
在不符合条件的情况下治疗腺病毒风险太大
Treating adenovirus without conformation is too risky.
他的肝脏和肾脏可能会中毒
It could be toxic to his liver, kidneys.
西多福韦已被证明对免疫缺陷儿童有效了
Cidofovir has proven success in immunocompromised children.
但如果我们赌错了 他可能会出现器官衰竭
But if we're wrong, he could end up with organ failure.
如果我们再等下去 他可能会死的
And if we wait, he might not make it at all.
我和你说过多少次了
And how many times have I told you that?
哈亚克 别这样
Hayak, come on.
我叫你别回西奥的仓库去
You went back to Theo's warehouse
你还是去了
after I told you not to.
然后我从萨罗扬医生那里得知
Then I find out from Dr. Saroyan
你带她去了他的诊所
that you took her to his clinic.
他是我们家庭的私人医生
He's our doctor to take care of our family.
她的儿子快死了 哈亚克 我得做点什么
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表