剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, in the money room?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
你偷东西来的吗 把东西拿出来
Are you stealing from us? Empty your pockets.
就这么回事对吧 你是个小偷
That's it, isn't it? You're a thief.
-我 我只是在这工作 -嗯
- I-I'm just working here. - Yeah.
我认识你
Oh, I know you.
你是跟阿曼合作的那个清洁女工
You're the cleaning lady who works with Arman.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你们俩在搞什么
So what's going on with you two?
他过得不咋地对吧
- Is he slummin' it? - Yeah?
没关系
You know, it's okay.
阿曼 他也是个骗子
Arman, he's an impostor too.
知道吗 他骗取我爸的信任 让我爸对付我
You know, he poisoned my own father against me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 让我看看你偷什么了
Hey, let's see what you're taking from us, huh?
把衣兜给我看看 给我看看
Empty your pockets. Empty your pockets.
放开 放开我
Get off. Get off me!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
你什么毛病 给我出去
What is the matter with you? Get outta here!
她偷我们的东西
She's stealing from us.
所以她才不肯给我看她衣兜
That's why she won't empty her pockets.
给他看
Show him.
别碰我
Don't.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
别过来
Don't.
你怕我了吗
Are you scared of me now?
你不是我想的那样
You're not the man I thought you were.
那我是什么样的
What am I then?
什么样的
What am I?
说啊 你觉得我是个魔鬼吧
Say it. You think I'm a monster?
你装得圣女似的
You're so sanctimonious,
然而每次你需要帮助时 又会来依附我
yet you leech off me every time you need my help.
你不能一边利用我
You don't get to judge me
又一边对我评头论足
and still take from the fruits of my labor.
我这么做只是为了家人
I only did this to help my family.
我又有什么不同
Am I so different?
你没必要跟哈亚克在一起
You didn't have to stay with Hayak.
你违背你父亲的意志
You chose to work with him
选择和他合作
against your own father's wishes--
够了
That's enough.
你为了这些人放弃了自己真正的家人
You gave up your real family for these people.
这些坏人 这样做值得吗
These horrible people. Was it all worth it?
下次你再需要帮忙的时候 别来找我
Next time you need help, don't come running to me.
阿曼 礼金的事怎么样了
Arman. How did we do with the gifts?
你一定会满意的
I think you'll be pleased.
你总是会帮我圆♥满♥处理
You always come through for me.
还有一件事
One more thing.
奈特议员发信息给我
Councilman Knight texted.
说他婚礼来不了了
He cannot make it to the wedding.
太遗憾了
Oh, that's a shame.
不是遗憾 是失礼
It's not just a shame. It's disrespectful.
你去把他给我请过来吧
Why don't you go and fetch him for me?
我们正准备去教堂呢
We're just about to head over to church.
我可以找别人去请他
I could have somebody else go get him--
不 阿曼 不行 只能你去
No, Arman, no. It has to be you.
我 我不能错过婚礼
I-I can't miss the ceremony.
如果你现在去
If you leave now,
也许你能及时赶回来
maybe you can make it back in time.
对啊 谢谢你孩子
Yes. Thank you, son.
一会见
See you later.
你饿吗
Um, you hungry?
我正准备做非洲菜
I'm about to make some afritada.
投票 留学 考驾照
Vote, study abroad, get a driver's license,
看埃菲尔铁塔 当消防员
see the Eiffel Tower, be a firefighter,
见祖父母 竞选总统
meet my grandparents, run for president--
克里斯 你说什么呢
Chris, what are you talking about?
这些都是我再也不能去做的事
These are all the things I can't do anymore
因为我没有身份
because I'm undocumented.
我现在跟你一样 随时会被抓
Now I'm a TNT just like you.
克里斯 我发誓
Chris, I swear,
我 我一定会攒够请律师的钱
I'll--I'll come up with the money for the lawyer--
怎么攒
How?
你连日子都过不明白
You'll never get your life together.
你 你搞得自己一团糟
You're--you're a mess.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
你保证有什么用
Your promises don't mean anything.
你除了撒谎还会什么
All you ever do is lie.
好
Okay.
好 不撒谎了
Okay, no more lies.
你 你父亲没有死
Your--your father's not dead.
什么
What?
你的生父只是我在马尼拉的
Your real father was a one-night stand
一♥夜♥情♥而已 而且
I had in Manila, and...
我知道我们俩之间没有未来
I knew there was no future with him,
而我上一个男友 雅各布
and my last boyfriend, Jacob,
已经搬到了美国
had already moved to the States,
所以我 我跟他说孩子是他的
so I--I convinced him you were his,
但等我们到这之后 他发现了真♥相♥
but when we got here, he found out the truth.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我知道 我知道
- And I know. - I know.
我知道这事很糟糕
It was a terrible thingto do,
但是我
but I--you know,
我当时很年轻 又没脑子 我
I was just young and stupid, and I just--
我只想为你打算
But I just wanted what was best for you.
求你了 别恨我好吗 孩子
Please, please don't hate me, anak.
我 对不起
I'm--I'm so sorry.
Hey.
有什么消息吗
So what do you have for me?
对讲机吗
Walkie-talkies?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我拿不到你想要的
I couldn't get what you asked for,
但是我也不想空手而来
but I didn't want to come empty-handed.
好吧
Okay.
你可以把这个作为你儿子的生日礼物
I thought you could give these to your son for his birthday.
卢卡跟他年龄差不多 他可喜欢对讲机了
Luca's around his age, and he loves them.
卢卡的诊断出来后
You know, when Luca was diagnosed...
医生说他只剩一年了
Doctors gave him a year to live.
但是后来他过了生日
But then a birthday went by...
然后又过了一个
And another one,
又过了一个 每次生日都像上天给的礼物
and another one, and each one was a gift.
我不知道你和你妻子出了什么问题
I don't know what's going on with your wife,
但如果你想在你儿子生日时见他
but if you want to see your son on his birthday,
你至少也有个理由
you don't have to ask for permission.
Hey.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来送这个的
I just came to drop this off.
是对讲机
It's walkie-talkies.
现在5岁孩子都喜欢这个
Apparently, it's all the rage with five-year-olds.
听我说
Look...
我知道你说过要划清界限
I know you said you wanted boundaries, okay?
你也有权利这么做 科琳
And you have every right. Every right, Colleen.
但这 这不只是我们俩之间的事
But this--this isn't about us right now.
都是为了山姆
This is about Sam.
是我们的孩子 还有他的生日
It's about our boy and his birthday.
所以你好好想想 想想
So just think about it. All right, think about it.
山姆每年在切生日蛋糕时
What--what does Sammy get every year
会有什么礼物
when we cut his birthday cake? Huh?
曲奇怪会来拜访
A visit from the Cookie Monster--
别 别这样
Don't. Don't, please.
科琳 请让我
Colleen, please let me
来参加他的生日派对吧
come to birthday party.
曲奇怪想吃掉生日派对上的所有曲奇
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表