剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
伊莎贝尔跟我都很激动
Isabel and I are so excited
能与你一起合作经营这家酒店
to partner with you in this hotel.
-爸爸 你不是打算 -不
- Daddy, didn't you... - No.
你和娜迪亚
You know, you and Nadia
你俩把这个俱乐部搞的风生水起
have done wonders with this club.
我需要你们专注于此
This is where I need you.
海耶克 我们说好了一起经营这家酒店的
Hayak, we talked about running this hotel together.
是你说的
No, you talked about it.
我心意已决
I've made my decision.
我会把酒店和赌场作为结婚礼物
The hotel and casino are going to Isabel and Ben
给伊莎贝尔和本一起经营
as a wedding present.
咱们别破坏了庆祝的气氛
Now, let's not spoil the celebration.
干杯吧
Cheers.
我锁上了门
I deadbolted the doors.
如果有人敲门 我们就拿出红卡片
If anyone knocks, we use a red card
以防是移♥民♥局的
in case it's ICE.
咱们应该给科佩卡小姐打电♥话♥
We should call Miss Kopetka.
她是我们的第一紧急联♥系♥人
She's the first one in our emergency contacts.
那个像女巫一样的邻居吗
Our neighbor who looks like a witch?
她几年前就死了
She died...like, years ago.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
听着 你有点大惊小怪了
Look, you're wiggin' out over nothing.
克里斯 她们要是真的失踪怎么办
Chris, what if they're really missing?
我们还怎么上学
How are we gonna go to school
怎么照顾卢卡 怎么付账单啊
and take care of Luca and pay the bills?
冷静点吧
Just chill, all right?
你知道这不正常
You know this isn't normal.
别紧张
Relax.
我给我的移♥民♥律打电♥话♥
I'll call the immigration lawyer, okay?
-克里斯 -舅妈
Chris? - Auntie T!
-我早说过吧 -贾兹
- Told you. - Jaz!
舅妈
Auntie T!
妈妈
Mommy.
我妈呢 她还好吗
Where's Mom? Is she okay?
-她没事的吧 -没事
She's okay, right? Yeah.
听我说 我很难过
Listen. I am sorry.
我们遇上了移♥民♥局的突击检查 都被带走了
There was a raid, and they took us both.
她还在移♥民♥局手里
ICE still has her.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-她在哪里 -很抱歉
- Where is she? - I'm so sorry.
我要见她
I need to see her!
过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
她被送走了吗
So is she gone?
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我会尽我所能 把她揪出来
And I'm gonna do everything I can to get her back.
我们需要坚强起来 同心协力
Just have to stay strong and work together.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
妈咪 出什么事了
Mommy, what's wrong?
我很难过 因为我还要加班
Oh, I am just sad because I have a second shift,
不能进来抱抱你了
and I can't come in and snuggle with you.
你感觉还好吗
How are you feeling anyway?
-像霸王龙一样 哇呜 -霸王龙
- Like a T. rex! Rawr! - Like a T. rex?
真棒 你知道这说明什么吗
Wow. That's strong! You know what that means?
说明你的新干细胞起作用了
It means your new stem cells are working!
对的
Mm-hmm. - Yeah. Okay.
妈妈得走了
Mommy has to go,
但你要听克里斯和贾兹的话 好吗
but you listen to Chris and to Jaz, okay?
-好的 -过来
- Okay, Mom. - Come here.
早点康复
Mak srolanh kon.
我爱你 妈妈
Mahal kita, Mommy.
是啊 我爱你
Yeah, I love you.
我之前让你问海耶克 你怎么没问
No, you didn't ask Hayak when I told you to!
亲爱的 问了也不会改变结果
Honey, it wouldn't have made a difference.
他已经下定决心了
All right, he's already made up his mind.
这里依然很重要
This place is still important.
这是我们谈交易
This where we close deals.
-建立关系的场所 -就像帮手一样
- We forge relationships-- - As the help.
至少我们知道在他心中的地位了
At least now we know where we stand.
-伊莎贝尔 -嗨
- Isabel. - Hey.
你在做什么 你不是已经走了吗
What are you doing? We thought you had left.
我想着来都来了
Well, since I was already here,
顺便看看账目
I thought I'd just take a look at the books.
你们的会计是谁
Who's your accountant?
我们自己记账
We take care of our own accounting.
好吧 不过这上面显示
Yeah, I'm afraid it shows.
销♥售♥额看着多于库存
I mean, the sales somehow exceed the inventory.
当然外行很难发现
It's hard to spot unless you know where to look,
但站在国税局的角度
but I mean, from an IRS standpoint,
看着像是伪造账目
it might look like you're cooking the books.
伊莎贝尔 我们
Isabel, we--
我们这里还卖♥♥古巴雪茄
we sell Cuban cigars here.
对 最好别再卖♥♥了
Yeah, that'll change.
贩卖♥♥走私雪茄
I mean, you could get arrested or shut down
会害你们被捕关门的
for selling contraband cigars.
就算加上雪茄 你看看
And even taking that into account, I mean,
账目还是拢不圆
it still doesn't add up. Huh.
抱歉 我该跟你先打个招呼的
I'm sorry, I-I should've asked you first.
我就是有点兴奋过头了
I was just excited to get going here.
不 我们安排个时间 彻底检查
No, we'll schedule something. We'll look over everything.
我们会解决的 好吗
We'll figure this out, all right?
不过现在 我先带你出去吧
Right now, I'm gonna walk you out.
行 那改天再聊这些吧
Sure. We can do this another time.
没事 我来吧
Don't worry, I'll get it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我那么卖♥♥命 把一切安排就绪
I work so hard to make sure everything is in place,
然后别人♥大♥摇大摆进来
and then people come in
把一切搞得面目全非
and they--and they just mess it all up.
我理解
I can relate.
对不起 这是我扔的
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry. I did this.
是我的错 你先走吧
It's my fault. You can leave it.
没事没事 我是开玩笑的
No, no, no, no, no, no. I was just kidding.
这是我的工作
That's my job.
我理解你工作的苦衷
I can see how hard your work is.
管理这这个地方并不容易
Managing this place doesn't look easy.
是
Yeah.
等海耶克的小公主接手后
Who knows if I'll have a job
谁知道我会不会失业
once Hayak's little princess takes over.
你是说这个酒吧吗
Oh, you mean the lounge?
一切
Everything.
-自饮自酌吗 -不再是了
- Drinking alone? - Not anymore.
来吧
Come on.
拜托 就喝一杯
Come on, it's just one drink.
坐下吧
Come on, sit down.
我无意中听到
I couldn't help but overhear there--
这里会有些新变化
there might be some changes around here?
-走着瞧吧 -伊莎贝尔应该
- We'll see. - I take it Isabel
不知道海耶克全部的赚钱手段吧
doesn't know all the ways Hayak makes money.
说的对 她对这里的一切
You got that right; she's got no idea
一无所知 而且我也看出来了
what actually goes on here, and it's becoming very clear
我在这里没有未来
that I don't have a future here.
所以
So...
抱歉 我怎么这样
I'm sorry. What am I doing?
你每天都在为你孩子的生命而战
I'm-I'm complaining about my problems
我却喋喋不休地
when you're--you're fighting for your kid's life
抱怨这点事
every single day.
家家有本难念的经
Everyone has problems.
卢卡怎么样了
How is Luca? How is he doing?
他很好 骨髓发挥作用了
Good. The bone marrow worked.
希望他提高免疫力后
We're just hoping that his improved immunity
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表